JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I think togs messed up the loiswantsimplants2 line in the code cuz it appeared in the game dialogue
image_2023-01-14_005601417.png

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
hi!
who has already passed update content, respond please. Will we milk that "cow" today? well, I'm talking about the one who has a cow stall and a milking machine in her apartment. Will we milk a "cow" or is it not fate today, and to me to have to load an earlier save and milk her there?
=)

UPD: 2 DEV: thanks for long waited update =)
I've played through twice and only saw the milking scene once so I'm not sure if its due to choices or if the author has two versions one for Patron users and one for others, It's the same with the new "calendar and phone feature" they do not show up for me on the new version 8.4. I read some of the comments here and at least I am not getting errors just no access to those features

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So am I right in my understanding that having louis have "The bigger the better enormous tits" does nothing but telling her "go up a size" makes her take surgery but with lactomax thus making her lactate thus its a negative for lois making her unhappy and with the same size tits?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Reactions: Vleder and FatGiant

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I've played through twice and only saw the milking scene once so I'm not sure if its due to choices or if the author has two versions one for Patron users and one for others, It's the same with the new "calendar and phone feature" they do not show up for me on the new version 8.4. I read some of the comments here and at least I am not getting errors just no access to those features
There's only one version of the game and the one here is the most tested and up to date. There's an additional " " file on togs' patreon that you should drop in the game's "game" folder.
Mallory's scene is very easy to select if you pay attention to the story. You decide if you want to help milk her or not and you even get to call her Buttercup or a name of your choosing. If I'm not mistaken, there are two scenes with her, just not in this update.
About the calendar and phone menu not showing, it only occurs to me that you might be using the Transparent Textbox Mod which is incompatible with The Roommate because it doesn't have a specific section for the additional quick menu items. If that's the case, togs has already included a text outline in this version and you only have to drop a blank textbox.png file in the "gui" folder if you want the textbox to go away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: togs-games

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
kira kari kary. next new girl can be called kora according to this logic
Kiki it seems might be the fourth. Kari, I think, even slipped up and included her name when naming off the sisters.

Also, this new phone and calendar needs some serious tweaking. Maybe put the weird Greek alphabet cult to work on those.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Going to try to address a bunch of things, but have to be quick, because I'm at work...

Kara, Kari, Kira, and Kiri (who you've yet to meet). Of course, there's also Kiki and Kayla (no relation).

Calendar issues should definitely be fixed by the patch file, although I appear to have screwed something else up with the MC now showing as "Player" on occasion - looking into that.

I should have explained better about the phonebook... You don't need to call your alternative reception candidates from the previous hiring round - you'll use the phone to contact Kiki or Vanessa if you want to add them to the pool.

Added the option to call up Ashley for a date to test the interplay between phone and calendar, but the content (another date) isn't ready yet, so I should have disabled that option for the moment - my mistake. There will be more Ashley (and Mallory) content soon.

In fact, there'll be more content soon. Period.

As vleder mentioned, there seems to be another issue with a mod interfering with the quick menu. I took the opacity of the text box WAY down for this version and added the text outlines, so I feel like that's been more than adequately addressed. Again, if you choose to mod, you're on your own as far as I'm concerned.

Disappearing receptionists? Will check on a further report of Aria (and now Jennie) going AWOL, thought that was sorted, but will double check.

Early on there's discussion of possibly hiring Kari or Mallory as receptionists. That was really done just to add flavour, for want of a better term. Lois thinks it's a bad idea. Kari and Mallory think it's a bad idea. If you go ahead and try to hire one of them anyway, they'll decline and Lois will offer the job to someone else.

What I didn't anticipate was people being stubborn enough to try and hire BOTH of them - and that's what's breaking. I'll fix it in the next build, so... DON'T PERSIST IN TRYING TO HIRE KARI AND MALLORY AS RECEPTIONISTS.

Once again, this is my first VN and it is a work in progress, so please bear with me and we'll get through the (non-patch related) issues!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Going to try to address a bunch of things, but have to be quick, because I'm at work...

Kara, Kari, Kira, and Kiri (who you've yet to meet). Of course, there's also Kiki and Kayla (no relation).

Calendar issues should definitely be fixed by the patch file, although I appear to have screwed something else up with the MC now showing as "Player" on occasion - looking into that.

I should have explained better about the phonebook... You don't need to call your alternative reception candidates from the previous hiring round - you'll use the phone to contact Kiki or Vanessa if you want to add them to the pool.

Added the option to call up Ashley for a date to test the interplay between phone and calendar, but the content (another date) isn't ready yet, so I should have disabled that option for the moment - my mistake. There will be more Ashley (and Mallory) content soon.

As vleder mentioned, there seems to be another issue with a mod interfering with the quick menu. I took the opacity of the text box WAY down for this version and added the text outlines, so I feel like that's been more than adequately addressed. Again, if you choose to mod, you're on your own as far as I'm concerned.

Disappearing receptionists? Will check on a further report of Aria (and now Jennie) going AWOL, thought that was sorted, but will double check.

Early on there's discussion of possibly hiring Kari or Mallory as receptionists. That was really done just to add flavour, for want of a better term. Lois thinks it's a bad idea. Kari and Mallory think it's a bad idea. If you go ahead and try to hire one of them anyway, they'll decline and Lois will offer the job to someone else.

What I didn't anticipate was people being stubborn enough to try and hire BOTH of them - and that's what's breaking. I'll fix it in the next build, so... DON'T PERSIST IN TRYING TO HIRE KARI AND MALLORY AS RECEPTIONISTS.

Once again, this is my first VN and it is a work in progress, so please bear with me and we'll get through the (non-patch related) issues!
togs ,, dude your awesome ... no worries .. we know you got this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: togs-games and keer

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
as far as errors go .. i had a bunch from 7 to 8 ... i just restarted the game and the errors went away ;)

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, I tried that once, and found out that Lois puts Cassie in. Cassie and Bree are uninteresting to me, so I didn't attempt that again. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jumpex12 and MrD812

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... but on loading a save from a previous version, game jumps back to Main Menu...
Coming from build 0702? Where were you at?

I'd suggest playing previous version as far as it goes and trying a save from right at the end.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, I tried that once, and found out that Lois puts Cassie in. Cassie and Bree are uninteresting to me, so I didn't attempt that again. :)
Okay, fair enough. At one point I thought Kari and/or Mallory might be viable choices, but decided against.

I will tighten that up to prevent this issue recurring though.

Reactions: jumpex12 and Zenae
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes