Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This story had real potential. But now after a lot of updates choices still does not matter at all. I mean I can try to be an asshole to Kari and Lois or a real nice guy but it doesn't change the story at all. It is more of a kinetic novel at this point except that you can chose to fuck or not to fuck some girls.

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
This story had real potential. But now after a lot of updates choices still does not matter at all. I mean I can try to be an asshole to Kari and Lois or a real nice guy but it doesn't change the story at all. It is more of a kinetic novel at this point except that you can chose to fuck or not to fuck some girls.
I feel that the main story will come first, and then the choices will fill in later.

I'm patient. :)

silentndeadly

Apr 20, 2019
Hey Mr. togs-games.
I know someone already mentioned it, but I didn't see you address or respond to it. There seems to be some sort of unforseen interaction between Lois's "one side larger" breasts and Kiki being offered a job as a maid.
The size larger response when she was asked did not trigger it, and I can't see what's going on under the hood if that variables updated or not, or were simply entered as text.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm getting the same error with or without the fix
You should wait for this

What's next? The weekend, of course!
There'll be a new build, 0805 that includes the proper fix for the Calendar issues and some other little fixes, typos, etc.

There are also some... interludes with Ashley and Lois that didn't make it into 0804, I'm HOPING to have all the rendering done for those in time. If not we'll add them to the next main release. Speaking of which...

After that the focus is on the weekend - particularly the Barbecue/Pool Party for the Fourth of July, which falls on Saturday in the game.

Planned activities consist of ogling bikini-clad women while they hang out, swim or play beach volleyball, and... well, that's about it really.

I'll be honest, having a beach volleyball court in the middle of a condo development does seem like a stretch, but I just couldn't resist the idea.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, fair enough. At one point I thought Kari and/or Mallory might be viable choices, but decided against.

I will tighten that up to prevent this issue recurring though.
like i said togs ... when loading saved games from 7 ... i had errors in 8 .... so instead i just started a new game :)
fixed all the errors i had (y)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Well god damn, how have i not come across this game until now., its absolutely brilliant.

There are a few minor hiccups but all in all its very good. looking forward to where this goes (y)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I think togs messed up the loiswantsimplants2 line in the code cuz it appeared in the game dialogue
View attachment 2308786
What day is that happening on?

And no, there's no connection between Lois and Kiki.

What you're seeing there is a couple of items from the "EventQueue" that are waiting to be triggered.

Not sure why they're being displayed, maybe a temp variable got stepped on, or somehow you've managed to switch into debug mode...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
So am I right in my understanding that having louis have "The bigger the better enormous tits" does nothing but telling her "go up a size" makes her take surgery but with lactomax thus making her lactate thus its a negative for lois making her unhappy and with the same size tits?
No, you're wrong. Lois is simply less resistant to the idea of a modest increase in the size of her boobs.

She'll take a LOT more persuading if you want her to go up more than a cup size. You'll have to be patient! ;p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenae

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i see the issue now .. with aria being the first sec. i picked ... the image is not found

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The game is quite interesting but the sex scenes are basically a two clicks-and-done fare that really should have more effort spent in making them last longer. I'm not saying you need 8 animations for each sex scene, but you definitely need more dialogue happening during the sex scene. Tbh, if I had to choose between a no-dialogue(or one/two lines of dialogue) animated sex scene or a still-rendered sex scene with a decent amount of dialogue happening, I'd go for the latter.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, mea culpa. For Casual Friday, I set up all the shots for the various receptionists at the desk and somehow never did the renders for the Senior Receptionists (other than Cassie). I'll get those done and out this weekend, along with whatever other fixes, etc, are ready and do a new build.

As to dialog in sex scenes, those girls know it's rude to talk with your mouth full!

Seriously, though, I'd love examples of what kind of dialogue you're thinking of.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, mea culpa. For Casual Friday, I set up all the shots for the various receptionists at the desk and somehow never did the renders for the Senior Receptionists (other than Cassie). I'll get those done and out this weekend, along with whatever other fixes, etc, are ready and do a new build.

As to dialog in sex scenes, those girls know it's rude to talk with your mouth full!

Seriously, though, I'd love examples of what kind of dialogue you're thinking of.
man you know how to make some fine ass females ... Kari & Kara ... Lois ... fuck all of them actually ... my arms are getting tired :ROFLMAO:
and i'm starting to feel like popeye :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes