NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think you're misunderstanding what was said.

There are two reception desks - one is where the junior receptionist and/or the intern sits, the other is where Lois used to sit and now it's the senior receptionist.

I made the scenes for all the different variations, but somehow forgot the renders for the senior receptionists other than Cassie, which was what I used in testing. So I will get those extra renders done this weekend and add them to the next build.

There are also a number of scenes in your office where you see the receptionist in the background - I need to do more of those - it's usually Cassie by default, but it's Aria on the night of the board meeting.

All my own fault, of course, for doing things the way I did! :confused:
I'm so glad that I picked Cassie for senior receptionist. Even if it did end up getting me stabbed.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
As to dialog in sex scenes, those girls know it's rude to talk with your mouth full!

Seriously, though, I'd love examples of what kind of dialogue you're thinking of.
Moans, dirty talk, monologues describing the sex scene (just don't bluntly state exactly what the reader can see on screen), monologues describing how the characters feel (I'm not a big fan of this personally, it's a bit corny, but a lot of very popular devs do this)...
Basically, anything you can think of to give the sex scene some flavor, make it interesting, and last longer.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, I hadn't played this for a while, ahead of playing this update (0.8.4) I decided to refresh the story and the characters and restarted.

Been totally engrossed in that for several hours, having a load of fun. Too bad Sylvie interrupted my dream threesome with Kari and Lois, but, ah well, maybe it will happen later.

Kira is gorgeous, like her sisters, hoping to see her a lot more.

Forgive me those that liked her, but I couldn't make myself call Vanessa, that Van was a bit too much and I'd rather have Bree, Kiki or Carolyn. I simply can't stand her. Way too much interested in trading sexual favors for a transfer. Who would she trade with next... Nah, don't trust her.

All in all, a very entertaining end of my Friday and a nice Saturday. Thanks a lot.

Peace :)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Which colleagues would you have picked?

Edit: The only male, outside of the MC, that I would care to speak to outside of a work situation is the lactomax doctor, from the ones that are currently in-game. I certainly wouldn't invite him to my home, though.
You got the problem. MC don't have any male friend, colleague or rival in love. He's thpratically e only man in this it would also be nice if his fiancée flirts with someone else male.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
You got the problem. MC don't have any male friend, colleague or rival in love. He's thpratically e only man in this it would also be nice if his fiancée flirts with someone else male.
True.

Pete starts the game off as a friend, yet, the more I learn about him, the less friend-like he seems.

Maybe have the MC go to a business convention for other businesses where the CEOs of the other companies see the MC as an inspiration. They could be friends yet have their own group of females/employees to themselves, with the occasional situations that need to be dealt with, without going to the whole NTR route.

It could, potentially, be a way to market Lactomax, without going public initially, and then the CEOs could slowly affect policies for social changes to view it as "normal".

Those CEOs could meet up, occasionally, to discuss their plans, be friends, yet still keep separate harems/significant others, depending on the situation(s) that occur in your playthrough.

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
A gallery might be nice, but hasn't been exactly top of the "to do" list.

As to the sex scenes, I can't think of anything you missed off the top of my head.

But let me say again that there's no "right way" to play.

The idea is that there will ultimately be numerous possible ways to go after the various girls. There may come a time when certain options exclude others. There will certainly be variations depending on the character profile and how that gets shaped by the way you act in the game. So some girls may actually be more attracted to MC if he acts like a dick, other won't respond well to that.

Take Ashley, for example...

Early in the game, there are frequent internet outages that encourage you to go to the coffee shop.
If you tip decently, you build some rapport with Ashley and she may suggest the Sugar Daddy thing.

On the other hand that might not happen but you might think of her for the legal assistant role.

In that case, maybe you'll be able to segue that into a relationship.

Okay...

Mallory. When I first created the game I said something like "You don't get to shag your mom or your sisters" - leading to a lot of joking around about what a terrible game it would be, and that there would have to be a hidden option to make the relationships incestuous.

So the whole milking thing was me trying to be humorous - I quite literally asked myself "what crazy fetish can I incorporate?" as a riposte to the incest thing.

It's not supposed to be the WHOLE THING. It's a humorous side-story that kind of snowballed. Some people don't care for it. Bummer. Go find another incest game then.

Again, this is my first game. Lots has changed since I started it. I originally thought the money would be more important. Right now, it's really not. But I can absolutely forsee a time when MC will have to consider whether he can support yet another concubine, or car payment. Maybe there'll be a scandal over LactoMax that will result in a crash in ASI's stock price.

It's also pretty hard to run out of energy at this stage, but add a few more girls to the mix and that could become a problem. What if MC can't manage the company because he's constantly exhausted?

The game is just about a year old. There are things I planned from the start that I still haven't got around to, and there are any number of things in there that really weren't in the original plan.

Lois was supposed to be no more significant than some of the receptionists are now - she was intended to be the flirty secretary and that was it. Now she's right up there with Kari in terms of her place in MCs world.

Anyway, I'm waffling. I should really get organized and post more of this stuff to the blog.
i understand that the gallery/achievement page isn't on top of your todo list but can you consider putting it higher on it (i don't know if implementing this feature is difficult or not) ?
if we miss some scenes and/or paths, how do we know we miss something? we can leave the game thinking we have mastered the episode... while not.
and on top of this, where's the point for you to put so much effort on all those paths if we don't see them?

reading Okyturi's post, i realise that i missed at leat 1 scene (and he missed 2 scenes... or they didn't exist when he wrote his message)

by accident, on my last playthrough i found 1 scene (not a sex one : the pool scene)

please :rolleyes:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm not 100% sure what you're looking for. You think MC should have more friends/rivals, etc?

But you also seem to be saying he was too nice about something? Randy?

I'm always interested to get another perspective.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
After all the fuss with the initial Randy storyline, I'll be treading very carefully.

On reflection, though, I should have stuck with my original plan, which would have stretched that out a lot longer.
didn't Trevor shoot Randy in the head... what it looked like :unsure:

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
what you guys seem to be asking for is NTR ... i don't think you'll find any in this game :unsure:
I am not.

I was offering a way to have more males in the game make sense in a way where it could also advance the story and the bank account of the MC, considering that he sold all of his investments to buy into his new-to-him company.

It would be sad to not have any tangible results from that transaction other than what was already said about the stocks going back up.

I'd also love to see the MC ask the doctor to start researching things that his great uncle hadn't thought of, though, at this point, I'm unsure what that would be. Maybe some of his profits could go into that.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am not.

I was offering a way to have more males in the game make sense in a way where it could also advance the story and the bank account of the MC, considering that he sold all of his investments to buy into his new-to-him company.

It would be sad to not have any tangible results from that transaction other than what was already said about the stocks going back up.

I'd also love to see the MC ask the doctor to start researching things that his great uncle hadn't thought of, though, at this point, I'm unsure what that would be. Maybe some of his profits could go into that.
well .. i think everything has worked out so far ... Randy did get what he deserved ... i was happy to see Trevor shoot him in the head .. to bad he didn't die ... well not yet anyway ... that might come back to bite our MC in the ass one day .... so maybe then Randy can get to rape all the women and take over the MC's company and then make others happy as hell .. i'm so done with this ..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: pfc.berserker

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
didn't Trevor shoot Randy in the head... what it looked like :unsure:
Yes, but going back to earlier in the story - where Randy stole Kari's money, loaned her some and then tried to put the squeeze on her.

You would think I had sold some people's sisters into white slavery, the reactions were so extreme. So it got wrapped up in a hurry. I would have liked to have drawn it out more, as Randy is based on a world-class arsehole I used to work with.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
where Randy stole Kari's money, loaned her some and then tried to put the squeeze on her.
You would think I had sold some people's sisters into white slavery, the reactions were so extreme. So it got wrapped up in a hurry. I would have liked to have drawn it out more, as Randy is based on a world-class arsehole I used to work with.
i read some of the posts here on that ... some people just make me scratch my head and think , what :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes