Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I would have liked to have drawn it out more, as Randy is based on a world-class arsehole I used to work with.
I'd be OK with that. We met Sylvie because of Randy, so that's a plus! Having an antagonist makes sense.

Pete sounds like the white-collar antagonist, so far. Randy could be another one, though in a more personal manner, to get back the MC for firing him and having him removed from the building. Maybe Randy learns a bit and goes about his revenge in a less direct manner. He could be a puppet-master for a woman that we meet.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... a way to have more males in the game
... advance the ... bank account of the MC
... ask the doctor to start researching things
MC has (in theory) the option of tapping the LactoMax profits and he's also putting money into getting the apartment complex development back on track.

I think John Champion (the chairman of the board) will become a mentor, although nobody seems to have picked up on him asking the MC if it's warmer than usual in the office.

If you remember, I.R.I.S. tells you your Great-Uncle told SOMEONE he kept it cool "to keep the girls perky"?

My intent was the John was the guy MC's GU had said that to, and now he's disappointed because it's warmer.

Also he's really happy that Lois takes off her jacket.

C'mon guys! Pay attention! :D

The idea of the MC joining some sort of club is a good thought, maybe the Chamber of Commerce or the Elks Lodge or something.

There are sure to be other guys that'll come into the story via The Foundation or any number of possibilities.

Also, he's talked about going out for a drink with Trevor some time, so there's another possibility.

Finally, we'll be having a lot more fun and games with Prof. Greenfield as we move along

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I think John Champion (the chairman of the board) will become a mentor, although nobody seems to have picked up on him asking the MC if it's warmer than usual in the office.
I thought John said that because Tim had just been removed. I didn't connect that with the temperature event.

Kat_Klub

Jan 15, 2023
After all the fuss with the initial Randy storyline, I'll be treading very carefully.

On reflection, though, I should have stuck with my original plan, which would have stretched that out a lot longer.
Great environmental rendering! (Where did you find a jet and hanger on command?)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm not 100% sure what you're looking for. You think MC should have more friends/rivals, etc?

But you also seem to be saying he was too nice about something? Randy?

I'm always interested to get another perspective.
They want more guys to fuck the girls because one fictional male character getting all the pixel pussy is an affront to God apparently.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Pete's not intended to be an antagonist per se, just a bit of a poke at lawyers. He does regard himself as MC's friend - mayve we'll see him have some degree of guilt about that.

I haven't decided Randy's fate yet - still kind of on the fence as to which way to go.

Some of the girls' back/side stories obviously raise possibilities - Cassie's ex, Bree's Mr. Johnson, etc.

I don't think MC is short of potential enemies, but maybe he needs to make some new friends!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Great environmental rendering! (Where did you find a jet and hanger on command?)
The jet is a commercial model from Daz or Renderosity (can't remember right now).

Although it's a fucking disgrace, with different parts of the model scaled differently to make them fit together. Not sure what's going on there, so am going to have to rebuild it like I did with MC's car.

The hangar is a photo; doctored up and projected onto some simple geometry.

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
remember what the old adage is " keep your enemies close and your friends closer " i have a hard time with a friendly friend , especially when it come to my woman .. i guess i have issues , cause others wouldn't care .... i personally have witnessed females with their boyfriend's friend or a wife that see the husband's friend and they both should see whats going on but of course they don't ... jeezz ... :eek:

Reactions: EJW

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Quick question: on the London trip, is Lois going from slut back to uncertain relationship the next morning expected behaviour?

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Bro the game doesn't expect you to completely shut down kari lmao, it sends an error when you choose the option for her to move out, you can just ignore it and go on but is funny it only happens when you completely shut her path down(despite the narrative still acting like something is going on).

Lois best girl.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
True.

Pete starts the game off as a friend, yet, the more I learn about him, the less friend-like he seems.
If it were up to me, the way Pete has acted for the entire game, he would be the next person out the door with a boot up his ass.

A so-called friend and does not have the MCs back.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Quick question: on the London trip, is Lois going from slut back to uncertain relationship the next morning expected behaviour?
Give me more detail, as I can't think how that would happen.

But even if it does, it ought to be resolved by the conversation on the plane ride home.

Still, give me more info because I'd like to resolve some of these old bugs once and for all.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd also love to see the MC ask the doctor to start researching things that his great uncle hadn't thought of, though, at this point, I'm unsure what that would be. Maybe some of his profits could go into that.
Would definitely be cool to see him do some things of his own. Up to this point everything that has happened has been fallout from his crazy uncle's time in control, will be good when he finally gets out of his shadow and makes everything his own. What with the checkpoints and unlocking new things, it still doesn't feel like the company is really his yet.

You would think I had sold some people's sisters into white slavery, the reactions were so extreme. So it got wrapped up in a hurry. I would have liked to have drawn it out more, as Randy is based on a world-class arsehole I used to work with.
It's not so much that Randy was trying it on that was the problem, but that IIRC it was NOT made very clear that he wasn't getting anywhere with Kari.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Would definitely be cool to see him do some things of his own... it still doesn't feel like the company is really his yet.
I think with him buying out Marcus, sacking Tim and elevating "his own" people - Lois and Shae, he will start to assert himself.

I've got some things in the pipeline.

IIRC it was NOT made very clear that [Randy] wasn't getting anywhere with Kari.
I never felt that was the case, but regardless of that the reactions were wildly over the top.

It wasn't like he walked in and found Kari in bed with Randy.

But it's ancient history now and we've moved on.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes