BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wanted to pick this game again after playing the first release....but after reading about how Main LI acts....I think it's a pass until that shit gets clarified....which should be in next update if I understood that correctly...

Reactions: francoforte

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yes! I'm just running through a couple of times making sure nothing got missed or broken.

The resolution of one story line, led to the beginning of another and the additions to this version, once again, are even bigger than the last time.

I will say again that there will almost certainly be a point update as you guys find things I missed!

Anyway, I hope to have the build done on Saturday. I'm on the US West Coast, so may be early hours of Sunday for those of you in Europe, and further afield.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Links on MEGA.NZ:

Or you can find them on my itch page: .

Some stuff has been re-shuffled and changes to the timeline means that the end is exactly where we left off last time (it's just pushed back a week). It's no exaggeration to say that I put as much time into this as I do my job, there aren't enough hours in the day.

I didn't want to short-change Kari's fans when it came to the climax (pun intended), so the plan is to make an interim release that takes you through your first night with Kari (if that's the path you've taken). I'll do my best to get it done in a timely fashion!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Links on MEGA.NZ:

Linux Mac Windows

Or you can find them on my itch page: .

Some stuff has been re-shuffled and changes to the timeline means that the end is exactly where we left off last time (it's just pushed back a week). It's no exaggeration to say that I put as much time into this as I do my job, there aren't enough hours in the day.

I didn't want to short-change Kari's fans when it came to the climax (pun intended), so the plan is to make an interim release that takes you through your first night with Kari (if that's the path you've taken). I'll do my best to get it done in a timely fashion!
Soooooo
Kari's behaviour that was questionable..has been changed?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1141476
The Roommate [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: I forgot something, so if you have downloaded the mod in the last 10 minutes please download again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please, updated for : The Roommate [v0.4]
THANK YOU in advance...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Roommate [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 121 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 87 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

The Roommate [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Soooooo
Kari's behaviour that was questionable..has been changed?
It's been modified to reflect the original intent. Not once did I ever say she went on a date with Randy - it was always that a group of colleagues went out after work, and he tried to take advantage. What was supposed to be an ongoing tease over a period of time just got blown way out of proportion, so I ended it. It's done. Let's move on.

Reactions: kartolas

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's been modified to reflect the original intent. Not once did I ever say she went on a date with Randy - it was always that a group of colleagues went out after work, and he tried to take advantage. What was supposed to be an ongoing tease over a period of time just got blown way out of proportion, so I ended it. It's done. Let's move on.
just asking to know if I should play it or not,
I posted 1 comment saying I will wait for this update
and a 2nd one asking if it has been modified so...I'm guessing the moving on you actually meant it for other people..

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thanks Dev For Supermasive BlueBalls :ROFLMAO: Cant wait to see sex scene with that Blonde :lepew:
Now Other Girls are included = probably more 10 updates for sex each of them (y)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
just asking to know if I should play it or not,
I posted 1 comment saying I will wait for this update
and a 2nd one asking if it has been modified so...I'm guessing the moving on you actually meant it for other people..
Ah! I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. So yes, it has been modified.

But I still think people have read more into that part of the story than was intended.

Anyway, give it a try, hopefully you'll understand what I mean when you see the entire story played out.

As to moving on, I've done everything I could to explain, the story (with Randy) comes to the end that was always planned, I had just meant for it to go on a bit longer. But it's exhausting having to deal with the same thing over and over.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ah! I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. So yes, it has been modified.

But I still think people have read more into that part of the story than was intended.

Anyway, give it a try, hopefully you'll understand what I mean when you see the entire story played out.

As to moving on, I've done everything I could to explain, the story (with Randy) comes to the end that was always planned, I had just meant for it to go on a bit longer. But it's exhausting having to deal with the same thing over and over.
yea it's cool don't worry, didn't meant it to sound as harsh as I think I did :p
playing it now, haven't yet reach the end of Randy from what I understand (since it's just the weekend after MC and Kari find out something) so we'll see :p
For now yea it's no problem with Randy (I dislike NTR very much so ... if I'm gonna say there's no problem you can accept there is no problem) at least till where I am with the story but the way you've said it quite a few times makes me believe it's all good
also don't take my comment as a .,..change this change that...just want to know if it's okay for me to play
It's your vision in the end, I can choose to see it or not :p
Not bad till where I am now (the VN)

Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Try to make sure something...No content with lois yet right?
There'll be lots more going on with Lois, but don't hold your breath if you're hoping to get into her pants (panties?), that's not going to happen in a hurry!

As I've said before, Lois kind of came to life on her own, and I really feel like she's too good of a character to waste by making her just another easy conquest.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes