Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The dev just got rid of every male character other than the MC in the current update.
What happened with that male coworker and the roommate going out with him one night story arc?
I don't like NTR, but at the same time i think it's ok for the story's sake to have characters that are bad and might be trying to use the MC, it makes it more real

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
if I remember correctly...lois is not a name ...among those that you need to choose....you have the list there....in front of you View attachment 1382595
thanks for the reply Lois is the woman in the picture
i figured it out that i had to put capital letters at the beginning lol
it was accepting the name when putting them in but because i didnt use capitals it wouldnt move on in the game

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The dev just got rid of every male character other than the MC in the current update.

Still, what still forces you to delete the game is still involved in the game. This fucking Randy and Kari's actions. That's what was wanted out of the game a long time ago. At this point, I stop playing and delete the game. The fact that Kari is still the same fucking slut that was in the last update and still sluts behind MC's back. Kari still doesn't believe MC but keeps fussing with Randy, even though MC warned him about it. If all the other men were out of the game, that scene would be out of the game. It's as if a skip button has been put on it, so the shit is still happening in the background.

Jul 21, 2021
Someone knows by chance what are those "codes" in the initial menu for, and has them to share? :) :)

Decent game, by the way. Not the best renders, characters a bit too much doll-faced, not a lot of sex right now, but I mostly like it. The scene with the big breasted widow is a weird but nice surprise :LOL:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2 + JokerLeader's Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Really great update, liked it a lot, both the characters and the overall story. One question though: so my MC (with Lois) chose Bree and Cassie as a best choices and Lois said that she'll send them files, but afterwards when in the car with Kari MC tells her that they accepted Aria and going to send the file to her. Is that a mistake? Also, I found that my fav outfit by Lois is the black one, which is kinda funny since in the same moment I thought for the 1st time she's looking good MC said that her outfit is disappointingly modest :p.

Reactions: 224488 and kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Still, what still forces you to delete the game is still involved in the game. This fucking Randy and Kari's actions. That's what was wanted out of the game a long time ago. At this point, I stop playing and delete the game. The fact that Kari is still the same fucking slut that was in the last update and still sluts behind MC's back. Kari still doesn't believe MC but keeps fussing with Randy, even though MC warned him about it. If all the other men were out of the game, that scene would be out of the game. It's as if a skip button has been put on it, so the shit is still happening in the background.
I promised myself I wouldn't get myself into debate so all I'm gona say, according to your comment, is for you to give this one another try.

P.S. So you know where I'm comming from, I also don't play those kinds of games.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's just a shame it's called "Male Protagonist."
If the game still existed from the female perspective, this image alone would be a reason for me to give it a try.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Are the previous save game compatible? Keeps sending me back to main menu after loading previous save!

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm.. Dont get the ending, MC just had a meeting with Aria, but when MC meets her in the pizzaria the dont seem to know each other???

Jul 21, 2021
In my gameplay, Kari is virgin (at least that's what she say), in love with the MC, and only want to get rid of Randy, that is blackmailing her. Randy ends up in prison, by the way... I don't know if there is a totally different gameplay according with your answers at the beginning of the game or your choices during the game :unsure: Seriously, that thing of "Kari is still the same fucking slut... still sluts behind MC´s back..." confuses me a lot. My gameplay is totally different. :confused:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In my gameplay, Kari is virgin (at least that's what she say), in love with the MC, and only want to get rid of Randy, that is blackmailing her. Randy ends up in prison, by the way... I don't know if there is a totally different gameplay according with your answers at the beginning of the game or your choices during the game :unsure: Seriously, that thing of "Kari is still the same fucking slut... still sluts behind MC´s back..." confuses me a lot. My gameplay is totally different. :confused:
same here ...
I'm not sure where that happens, but on my nice guy play (only path I play actually) Kari is sweet and she is quite annoyed with Randy ... she even tells MC what happens and so on... and nothing really happened between them... If anything was done was done without consent and at worse was a kiss...but if I remember correctly even that happened for like 1 sec or even less...
At the moment... I can say without a doubt that Randy doesn't represent any NTR trouble...

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Roommate [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Roommate [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: kartolas
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes