togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I should also mention that there are some scenes that use new Genesis 8.1 versions of Kari and Lois. They are as close to the old models as I can get right now, but there are still some things I can only do with the original model at the moment. Hopefully the differences are not glaringly obvious.

Deckmaster: Yes, sorry, there are still too many changes under the hood for old loads to work well. In particular, the changes to the "class" that holds the girl's data has been expanded again. You can basically fast forward the first two weeks without missing too much, but I would definitely say play normally after that.

Sming 403: Hopefully not too long, which is why I suggested people hold off on all the mods until the first update is done.

SirToby: What's the error?

Reactions: Deckmaster

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Happens after Mallory tells you of her medical condition
The only way I can think of for that to happen is if you previously resumed from an old save. It could even have been going from version 0.2 to 0.3, because the variable that's causing the error was added in version 0.3, and is used the first day you meet Kari.

If that is the case, you should start a new game and just fast forward (as far as possible) through the first couple of weeks and then go on from there.

If I'm wrong I might ask you to send me any other saves you have, because I can't see another way for this to happen.

Reactions: SirToby

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Workaround...

Roll back to the screen before (where Mallory says "Before I say anything else...")

Shift-O to open the dev. console, then enter the following:

Code:
default s_offset = 0
Then hit escape (to close the console) and carry on!

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Workaround...

Roll back to the screen before (where Mallory says "Before I say anything else...")

Code:
default s_offset = 0
[/Q
Workaround...

Code:
default s_offset = 0
Regretfully the shift-o does not work for me. It won't open the Dev console

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so just finished, this VN
first of all to all the people that said they had a issue with the penthouse (technical) , I did not ...I started from the beginning and I had no issues , it all went smoothly
The Randy issue...was solved nicely, fuck that creep though...at the end of the update ... MC thought something and said something and noticed something that leaves room for interpretation...hope it's not what I think it is ...but that I'll see in the future updates I reckon.
Lois...don't change her...she is awesome I like how she behaves and acts with MC , their interactions are pretty damn sweet and nice..really liking it,
togs-games
I'm curious to know...are you going to make for 1 scene 6 different renders? (the receptionist position)

Also...I for one believe you have way too many stats, management, domination,submissive, good, bad etc etc
Some of them I don't really understand... like ...if I choose management..does it mean in the long run company goes under?or suffers losses? or lust...if it's too much lust..does it affect in anyway the scenes/conversations?is it better to have low lust?or high lust?
It seems the game hints at someone being a real asshole... you know whom I'm talking about...I mean those projects and so on?seems like he was trying to earn a asshole award though on the other hand ...it did make me change my mind about a character and I see her in a much more benevolant light and all I want to do is help her out.
That cliffhanger...suffice to say I'll await your next update.
So all in all...this seems like it's a pretty interesting VN and I'll be following it for now.
Great job dev.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Wasn't there a letter from his uncle for him to read alone or did I fel asleep on that part?

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wasn't there a letter from his uncle for him to read alone or did I fel asleep on that part?
there was, and it wasn't mentioned after Pete gave it to him, maybe an oversight or perhaps it will be delved in in future update/s

Reactions: kartolas

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This game smells like ntr not sure what the plan is. trying my best but mc doesn't want anything to do with kari.
you must be smelling in the wrong VN I would say...
at this moment...there isn't any hints for that...I would say.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Btw, having so much candidates, isn't that going to take a lot of work to make renders and paths for that many models/candidates? It's a nice idea though, one that I haven't seen before.
I chose Kari for a spot and that wasn't mentioned in their talks.
I thank you for giving us the choice to "break up" with her. After the conversation with Aria during her interview, her keeping/having that job with the "sluty" cloths, the issue that the MC kept asking her but apparently she doesn't want reveal also didn't help, I'm more than inclined to let her go as my path since story>lewd to me.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
so im at a loss with this game im upto choosing candidates to employ at ASI but its not accepting the names lois just says who;s next over and over no matter what anyone else got past this or is it now broken?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so im at a loss with this game im upto choosing candidates to employ at ASI but its not accepting the names lois just says who;s next over and over no matter what anyone else got past this or is it now broken?
if I remember correctly...lois is not a name ...among those that you need to choose....you have the list there....in front of you Screenshot 2021-09-01 171708.jpg

Reactions: kartolas
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes