Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed the game very much. I have one comment and that is about the artwork. There are very few close ups. Everything seems to be recorded using a wide angle lens especially in the office and home otherwise it is ok. The story is intriguing and I will look forward to future updates. I did give him a proper CEO's salary though.

Reactions: 224488

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
my MC (with Lois) chose Bree and Cassie as a best choices and Lois said that she'll send them files, but afterwards when in the car with Kari MC tells her that they accepted Aria ... Is that a mistake?

Also, I found that my fav outfit by Lois is the black one, which is kinda funny since ... MC said that her outfit is disappointingly modest
That definitely sounds like an error - I'll look into it.

I like her in the black, but at that point she's still wearing a bra, and not showing much cleavage. The relationship between MC and Lois is aggressively flirtatious - she likes the attention he gives her and she pushes the boundaries hard.

As more of Lois's backstory comes out, you'll see that although she's not naive like Kari, she doesn't have much experience with men, and you'll also come to learn why that is.

I'm in the office today, will have to address the rest of these questions/comments a little later!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
togs-games, congrats on the new release. Just played through the first few days again for now, will have to pick this up again later to see what's new, but a couple of observations for now: Do with them what you like (even if that's just ignoring them).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a small request: It would be neat if you could reject creeping on her once and for all instead of being asked about it every single time. Not a major issue, just a minor nuisance.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlotto88

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I like her in the black, but at that point she's still wearing a bra, and not showing much cleavage.
I get that she likes to show her assets, but I honestly - speaking outside of the context of the story - like this outfit of hers the most.

That definitely sounds like an error - I'll look into it.
I went on to replay that scene. I've started from before the moment MC and Lois are making choices, I wrote the names from the one I liked the most (Bree) to the one I liked the least (Kayla). Then I decided to offer the flying job to Tilly, after which I chose Bree and (2nd position) Cassie; Lois said "Alright. I'll have offers drawn up for Bree and Cassie". Then in the car with Kari MC says: "Just so you know, we were very impressed with Aria and we're going to offer her a receptionist position". Then Kari is suprised, MC says that the talk helped and then: "Lois will call her in the morning, but you can tell her if you want to".

Reactions: Mike8350

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Is kari supposed to be a main LI based on the banner and screencaps? sounds like a side character so far, nothin about her is memorable or stands out than the rest of the cast.
If shes not talking about pete blackmailing her, she would talk about how she will be away all day, or working at her side job, or hanging out with her friends, or just poping out to say goodnight lmao. barebones interactions compared to what we have with Louis or even mallory, and we only saw her a couple of times

WmT

Jun 9, 2017
so im at a loss with this game im upto choosing candidates to employ at ASI but its not accepting the names lois just says who;s next over and over no matter what anyone else got past this or is it now broken?
I am having the same problem

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
When you load your save, roll back a bit, then it should play.. Or make a new game..
This might work in the short term, as may adding the odd variable as I mentioned to someone last night, but ultimately it will break.

The whole reason we're in 0.x version numbers is that things are subject to change and there are things I simply didn't foresee when this began. So your best bet is to start over with each release.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
togs-games, a few more notes now that I've played through the rest.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games, congrats on the new release. Just played through the first few days again for now, will have to pick this up again later to see what's new, but a couple of observations for now: Do with them what you like (even if that's just ignoring them).

I think some of these points are worth addressing!

Having a sheltered upbringing is one thing. Not knowing completely ordinary English expressions like "sleeping like a log" seems like something else.

It's supposed to be a reflection of the fact that she's not been socialized (is that a word) to understand slang. There's another example of the same thing early on as well, perhaps not so obvious. I can't remember what it was myself right now.

Now this goes back to my whole point about why I don't think players should be looking at the stats as a general rule.

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating, that the stats aren't always what you might assume. In Kari's case, I don't intend her to be slutty - the stat is used for how she thinks other people perceive her.

So when you say her dress is inappropriate (or Marina says her skirt is too short) the stat increases.

Yes, that's a good idea.

And a small request: It would be neat if you could reject creeping on her once and for all instead of being asked about it every single time. Not a major issue, just a minor nuisance.

Hmm. Also worth considering. If we had an option first time round to say "I would NEVER do that..."

That also sounds like an oversight on my end.

Keep these coming, I did say we were going to probably need a second build of this version in fairly short order!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games, a few more notes now that I've played through the rest.

See? This is why I let you guys play!

I already realized the sources of the Aria bugs, but I'll look into these and others when I get home tonight!

This is another reason why people need to start over with new builds - "position" is a new addition to the class.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I think some of these points are worth addressing!

It's supposed to be a reflection of the fact that she's not been socialized (is that a word) to understand slang. There's another example of the same thing early on as well, perhaps not so obvious. I can't remember what it was myself right now.

Now this goes back to my whole point about why I don't think players should be looking at the stats as a general rule.

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating, that the stats aren't always what you might assume. In Kari's case, I don't intend her to be slutty - the stat is used for how she thinks other people perceive her.

So when you say her dress is inappropriate (or Marina says her skirt is too short) the stat increases.

Yes, that's a good idea.

Hmm. Also worth considering. If we had an option first time round to say "I would NEVER do that..."

That also sounds like an oversight on my end.

Keep these coming, I did say we were going to probably need a second build of this version in fairly short order!
Worked in corporate all my life. As a consultant, but consulting to the VP - C level. Her dress in the first spoiler is COMPLETELY appropriate.

The breadth of styles worn by women in the office is pretty vast. To this point, there is not a single outfit that Kari has worn to the office that would come close to the boundaries.

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
Decent game. Clearly lots of changes from the start since the last update. I like how many choices the MC has in the story

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Your minor expanse where 35 $ today, !!!??? really !! I own a millions worth company and i have to count my daily expanse , god that MC is a chipstake ! :LOL:

But i don't like too much the way that game is going, all that company stuff is quite boring, especially when you load a save and you don't remind excatly what was going on in the previous update.
For the moment the fun is close to zero !!
I got errors too about inexisting variables, so i guess it would be necessary to restart from the beginning, the saves don't really work at 100%.

Ohh my god the interview results where a junkyard of bugs, why doing this if you don't master it. That was boring once again and i absolutely didn't care about that!
So this game is about how to run a company with girls, dear lord and all this for having some quick look at some tits, wonderfull!

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Your minor expanse where 35 $ today, !!!??? really !! I own a millions worth company and i have to count my daily expanse , god that MC is a chipstake ! :LOL:
No the dev has no concept of how multi-millionaires have their money managed. His credit cards would be managed by the bank. He'd never see a bill, and his debit card would allow him to pull 5 figures if the ATM was full, as would any of his credit cards. He could walk into any major hotel, hand his card to the clerk, and say "I need to pull $5000". The clerk would run the card and say "My manager will be here shortly with your money sir. Can I help you with anything else while you wait?"

And yes, I've watched that happen in real life.

Further the CEO of that company would have a minimum compensation of $2-3 million, or $100,000 to $150,000 per week. Plus performance bonuses and stock incentives. Not to mention he pulled $10 million out and bought the company stock at its low following his news conference, and the stock recovered in two days. Call it 5% maybe as much as 6-7%. So a quick $500,000 - $700,000 in two days. He hasn't sold so he hasn't realized the profit, but it's still there.

Bad writing on the part of the dev. Very bad. But very few of us have any real insight into the financial lives of the people with a 7+ figure income and an 8+ figure portfolio. My unsolicited advice to the dev is to simply drop the MC's finances from the game. You've put them out of reach. Live with it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes