BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, but there is no need to invent that "treatment" for the story. The wife was a young stripper and single mother, and the uncle was the powerful owner of a big company. He could have plausibly forced his wife to almost any sexual fetish without the need of the "magic" serum, or any other of the similar "tricks" that usually devs use to force female characters (or male) to do sexual things against their will, like mind control, hypnotism, implausible new technologies, magic, superpowers, etc. Not all games with that kind of "tricks" are bad per se, but I think that it´s better to maintain the plot and scenes of games as plausible as posible.
so you're saying you wanted the wife to be dickdowned by a football team and other people than to be hooked on a drug that makes her lactate?
yea..that's a pass for me :p
I think the plot is pretty good as it is right now.
Adding prostitution rings and so on...it's meh...it's something that you see in every VN that deals with that type of character (rich shity)
a drug that makes her lactate and she can't get off of it...it's something new and refreshing and it doesn't need to have other males dicking down that possible future LI
So I'm good with it.

Reactions: mofonistik
Apr 27, 2021
I played yesterday evening for the first time this game, and it's really much better than what I thought!!
Kudos to DEV!
Ok, maybe the story is a little cringe, but is really well done.
I like the entire customization (even the age, I don't remember other games with that possibility), and Keri's character is really lovable.
But I haven't yet realized if the initial choice (where it asks you if you are a man who looks for a serious romance or a man who jumps from woman to woman) modifies the choices you can do in the game.
At the moment of the game I've reached (before MC gets nominated CEO), I really look forward to see how it goes on, and it's a very good sign. Also because there's not only Keri like lovable charcater, but Lois is an other interesting character.
And I know that I'm really different from many other players, but I LOVE games with office environment.
Now I post a review, for me five stars is a right valutation.

EDIT: what's happening? I can't add the review. :oops:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Having pointed out a handful of inconsistencies above, I should add that I feel like both the development of the story more generally and the characterization of the people in it have become far more coherent and consistent for having had a bit of a wash and a trim in this update, so good job there.

Kari especially seems like a more coherent character and less all over the place than in the previous version, although the MC's relationship with her has been reduced in importance compared to what's going on at the company, which seems like it's now become the game's main plot.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I started over to see every overhaul made ; I like it. Good job to the dev (especially clearing the subject of shitstain Randy) ; I just hope for more interactions with Kari but now that we can define the relationship, I think it's underway.

Anyway, I had a blast ; and yearning for more, thanks togs-games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But I haven't yet realized if the initial choice (where it asks you if you are a man who looks for a serious romance or a man who jumps from woman to woman) modifies the choices you can do in the game.
Not massively, but to a limited extent. There are maybe two or three incidents in the game currently where your options are affected by the initial "personality test" type questions, and none of them are gamechanging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just roleplay it and go with the personality choices you prefer, would be my advice. From what we've seen so far it doesn't seem like there are "wrong" options here that risk locking you out of major content.

Apr 27, 2021
Not massively, but to a limited extent. There are maybe two or three incidents in the game currently where your options are affected by the initial "personality test" type questions, and none of them are gamechanging.

Just roleplay it and go with the personality choices you prefer, would be my advice. From what we've seen so far it doesn't seem like there are "wrong" options here that risk locking you out of major content.
Ok, I haven't yet reached the two events there described (spoiler, but it's my fault, I had to be careful). I had the doubt that initial choice was important when MC kisses for the first time Keri and, immediately after, the only two options are (I summarise): "it was a mistake" and "for now, nothing serious". It looked strange to me that there wasn't a "love option" and I thought it was 'cause my choice of "I'm having fun, but treat girls right".

Sep 3, 2020

Capture.PNG
okay anybody else stuck on this screen and cant go on

Reactions: Synful62

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok, I haven't yet reached the two events there described (spoiler, but it's my fault, I had to be careful). I had the doubt that initial choice was important when MC kisses for the first time Keri and, immediately after, the only two options are (I summarise): "it was a mistake" and "for now, nothing serious". It looked strange to me that there wasn't a "love option" and I thought it was 'cause my choice of "I'm having fun, but treat girls right".
The kiss after giving her the phone on day 3, yeah? No, you're right, those are the only two options: The MC either says it was a horrible mistake (obviously not great for their relationship) or that they should take things easy and avoid complications for now (a responsible thing to do, given both Kari's inexperience and their work situation).

If they kiss again later on (spoiler: they do!) it won't be just because Kari is excited that he's bought her a nice new phone.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As to the money situation, originally I had thought to have MC stay as a middle manager for longer, that changed simply because it would have been boring, so the finances certainly seem less significant now. My original intent was to have him stretched a bit thin, especially when the car payments came due.

However, I would point out (AGAIN) that he's only just been announced as the CEO towards the end of the game, he's certainly not been handed giant bags of gold just yet.

Have a nice evening, I'm taking the rest of the night off. :)
He was never a "middle manager". Not ever. He had a personal stock portfolio worth of $10 million, in non-company assets. Before his recent purchase he owned something like 1/3rd of the company. His identity is well known to the members of the board, and not as a middle manager. He was used as a troubleshooter and recently finished turning around one of their troubled assets. In the beginning of the game he's making $91,000 a year take home, not the salary you pay someone you send in to save divisions of your international holdings.

Nor did he need to crash at Pete's place. Worth over $10 million remember? He personally owns substantial amounts of property, which are not included in his $10 million stock portfolio, nor his direct ownership in the company. His compensation as CEO started as soon as he accepted the position, not when it was announced. While bonus performance goals and other details may have been left open, basic compensation would have been specified in the paperwork he signed to accept the position. Taxes get withheld from each bi-weekly check, ensuring that his salary wold have changed as soon as he accepted the position. So in fact they would have had to already have handed him "giant bags of gold".

It's highly unlikely that he would have a car payment, unless there was some tax reason for doing so. He can buy his car literally out of the one month return from his liquid investments.

I understand you wanted to have cash flow be a factor in the game, but it simply doesn't work.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I played yesterday evening for the first time this game, and it's really much better than what I thought!!
Kudos to DEV!
Ok, maybe the story is a little cringe, but is really well done.
I like the entire customization (even the age, I don't remember other games with that possibility), and Keri's character is really lovable.
At the moment of the game I've reached (before MC gets nominated CEO), I really look forward to see how it goes on, and it's a very good sign. Also because there's not only Keri like lovable charcater, but Lois is an other interesting character.
And I know that I'm really different from many other players, but I LOVE games with office environment.
Now I post a review, for me five stars is a right valutation.

EDIT: what's happening? I can't add the review. :oops:
I agree. I played for the first time yesterday and though there are a number of errors the game is well done, especially
for a first-time game maker. The women are very beautiful and the renders are exceptional. Your reply was well thought out and it was obvious you played the game, unlike others who seem to have read the overview and some of the comments and make replies out their ass.

For a game that is only four months old, there is one hell of a lot of content and playtime and the game is not as rough as many
would have us believe.

The MC can either be an ass or an empathetic CEO, he can have a number of women or chose one or two. I played the roommate one the last play but I had sex with a few of the others on the side. So there is sex just not with Keri. I feel if you do not interfere with her life she will seek pleasure elsewhere that is ok since you can avoid it by just being her benefactor and not just her roomy.

It is a shame that such a well-thought-out game has so few Patrons. Unlike so many of the fly-by-night developers here "togs" seems to really care bout his work and is worthy of support.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
He was never a "middle manager". Not ever. He had a personal stock portfolio worth of $10 million, in non-company assets. Before his recent purchase he owned something like 1/3rd of the company. His identity is well known to the members of the board, and not as a middle manager. He was used as a troubleshooter and recently finished turning around one of their troubled assets. In the beginning of the game he's making $91,000 a year take home, not the salary you pay someone you send in to save divisions of your international holdings.

Nor did he need to crash at Pete's place. Worth over $10 million remember? He personally owns substantial amounts of property, which are not included in his $10 million stock portfolio, nor his direct ownership in the company. His compensation as CEO started as soon as he accepted the position, not when it was announced. While bonus performance goals and other details may have been left open, basic compensation would have been specified in the paperwork he signed to accept the position. Taxes get withheld from each bi-weekly check, ensuring that his salary wold have changed as soon as he accepted the position. So in fact they would have had to already have handed him "giant bags of gold".

It's highly unlikely that he would have a car payment, unless there was some tax reason for doing so. He can buy his car literally out of the one month return from his liquid investments.

I understand you wanted to have cash flow be a factor in the game, but it simply doesn't work.
Okay, I'm willing to concede some of those points, and much of that has to do with how quickly the plot developed and thickened.

MC was supposed to be a middle manager making $100,000 a year. His personal portfolio was inherited from his parents and was considered untouchable at this point in his life. He was basically supposed to be exiled to a failing fringe operation and then he does this amazing job turning it around and suddenly people are like wow - he's not just a useless bum relying on nepotism to get through life. The car (which I had already built for another project) was supposed to be a misjudgement - him overreaching and taking on a liability somewhat beyond his means. The thing with the apartment was clear enough I thought, Pete pushes MC to stay there until he finds a place. But it's a bit of flannel because Pete's not yet in a position to reveal the bigger picture, and it's a mechanism to put MC and Kari in the same place. Once again, things have evolved fairly quickly.

But frankly you, "Kukipett", and one or two others were so thoroughly unpleasant in your criticism that not only did I end up on the defensive but also feeling bloody-minded. There's an expression that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

At the end of the day, this is my first try at one of these games. I've gone out of my way to participate here, to explain my thinking and I've taken people's views on board. It's not like I'm making any money on this and it's a huge undertaking on top of a demanding job.

So let's all play nice because I'm tired of taking shit from people and of constantly having to repeat the same things.

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. And I can tell you some of this has not been fun at all.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes