Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I have the same problem with Kiki's last phone call about her mom passing and to accept MC's job offer as well. On my main save which is older it happened properly but for my newer save the last phone call never occur as after she told us about her mom's situation everytime there was a pause for making phone call Kiki's phone always went to voice mail. I also missed Lois' scene before the pool party in my newer save as well but I found out from this thread that it tied to the lust point? Maybe that is the reason because the difference between my old and new save is just the newer one I entered into the 'arrangement' with Ashley and I successfully arranged a date with her (thanks God) so she maybe already satisfied MC's lust beforehand.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have the same problem with Kiki's last phone call about her mom passing and to accept MC's job offer as well. On my main save which is older it happened properly but for my newer save the last phone call never occur as after she told us about her mom's situation everytime there was a pause for making phone call Kiki's phone always went to voice mail. I also missed Lois' scene before the pool party in my newer save as well but I found out from this thread that it tied to the lust point? Maybe that is the reason because the difference between my old and new save is just the newer one I entered into the 'arrangement' with Ashley and I successfully arranged a date with her (thanks God) so she maybe already satisfied MC's lust beforehand.
Lois' scene requires lust at 50+ (i.e. not in the green area). The chat with the good doctor after the board meeting resets it to 0 so if you've had one or two sex scenes since then (e.g. Ashley, Kara) chances are slim.

For the phone thing with Kiki, you could see if this helps if you want to go over it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Strykker

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Yeh, I didn't use your mod but just went over the days with a fine-tooth comb and I think by calling Kiki the first time on day 57 exactly you can have another conversation on day 58 and then her mum will cork it on day 60 so you can call her again before the board meeting.
I can't recall which day is which but was day 57 the first day that dev explained about the new phone function as well as the first pause opportunity to make a phone call? If so, then I already did call all the possible candidate for the new receptionist addition. After that, every chance that the game gave for phone calls I always tried calling back to both Kiki and Vanessa and that always lead to voicemails until the pool party. But thank you for your help nevertheless!

Reactions: gregers

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Finally! A story that provides a good reason for pregnancy content! MC must get 4 women pregnant or he will die! Heh :p Nice update BTW :cool:
Agree! However, for me I wish we can delay or even reject Kira. She came off as insincere and a little manipulative to me with her conditions and aim for the MC's vote on the Foundation. For the 4 sisters storyline that believe would be a 'romantic' side of the whole story (if the player choose to), Kira's path seems to be similar to an 'arrangement' more than anything so that why I wish we have a choice to consider her instead of just agree like at the end of the update. I mean 3 out of 4 sisters is already awesome.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Didn't find how to have the phone (I'm on android trough Joiplay, if it's of import.

Otherwise it's a good scenario' plenty of twists which I like, so I'll track progress.
Thanks in advance I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: MonkeyMan1985

BDI

May 23, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
How about having the download on ANY OTHER site than Mixdrop as it is impossible to download there due to the incessant spam?

Reactions: WhateverDudez

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
anyone who can tell me what the buttons are for opening the phone and calendar? can't find any mention of it anywhere and there are no obvious icons to click

• Sad
Reactions: MonkeyMan1985

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I had that scene in my play through so it still exists. I cold-called her once the phone became available when considering women for reception. She turned me down for personal reasons. Once those personal reasons resolved, I called her again and after pleasantries, offered her a maid position.
But did you get like 5+ different dialogue options in that scene where you offered her the maid position? Because I have that scene as a 8.5 save, I just can't load it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
But did you get like 5+ different dialogue options in that scene where you offered her the maid position? Because I have that scene as a 8.5 save, I just can't load it.
Yeah, I could offer to hire her, hire her as a maid, express condolences, and a few other less memorable options.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
anyone who can tell me what the buttons are for opening the phone and calendar? can't find any mention of it anywhere and there are no obvious icons to click
Phone and calendar aren't buttons. Look at the small quick menu across the bottom of the window (quick save is there). They are there.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Phone and calendar aren't buttons. Look at the small quick menu across the bottom of the window (quick save is there). They are there.
ah found the problem, was using the renpy universal transparent text box mod along with jokers mod. ended up removing all non default options in that area

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
How about having the download on ANY OTHER site than Mixdrop as it is impossible to download there due to the incessant spam?
You mean like the Patreon link that is also given in the download category ?
And before you ask: Yes, the post is public. You just need to click on the .zip to download it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
togs-gamesI did a fresh clean install of The Roommate 0.8.5 like maybe a month ago with Joker's 0.8.5 WT Mod, and played the game from beginning to end with all new saves. ...
If the save was created with a modded version there's no guarantee the vanilla game will be able to read it. That's outside of the dev's control.

• Angry
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone else getting blocked from downloading Joker Mod 0.8.7 for PC? Neither Chrome or Google will download itbecause they both say that it has Malware.

Also, anywhere else to download it from as Mixdrop has so much spam on it?

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes