Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone else getting blocked from downloading Joker Mod 0.8.7 for PC? Neither Chrome or Google will download itbecause they both say that it has Malware.

Also, anywhere else to download it from as Mixdrop has so much spam on it?

Thanks
Yeh we just got the whole discussion about it, in firefox you can allow it. Just download it, there is nothing there...

Reactions: HunkyDunx

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
togs-games - I did a fresh clean install of The Roommate 0.8.5 like maybe a month ago with Joker's 0.8.5 WT Mod, and played the game from beginning to end with all new saves. Today, I installed The Roommate 0.8.7 with Joker's 0.8.7 WT Mod. I tried to use my latest save when the MC is at a party and the blonde country girl was had fallen on the stage with her tits out. I got an exception error. I chose to ignore it, and I was thrown to the beginning of the game where the game asks me what my age and name is and what my kinks are. So I exited out of that save and tried to load a slightly older save. Trying to load that save exited me straight to the Main Menu. So I tried an even slighter older save. Same problem. So I completely exited out of the game and reinstalled 0.8.7 without any Joker's WT Mod. Same problems. I don't understand. Why is everything broken? I just want to play the game as usual and continue where I left off. I have had to restart the game several times from scratch (deleting all my saves) because of these types of problems. And I don't want to be told to never use Joker's WT Mod at all, because I love WT Mods.

JokerLeader - Or is there anything you can do so I don't have to start the game completely over again?
I had similar problems but managed to resolve it by using the Console (SHIFT+O) and entering "jump ch##" (where ## = day number eg. 28) and is chapter before the save was made and you'll have to only replay that chapter to continue the game.

The Console can be accessed by using "Unren-0.91" (available on F95) and selecting Option 3.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How about having the download on ANY OTHER site than Mixdrop as it is impossible to download there due to the incessant spam?
As has been said already, just download it from his patreon, there is a direct download link.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
JokerLeader I also got the mallory error on day 57

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 1223, in script
    $ candidates.remove( "Mallory" )
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 1223, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 1223, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 1223, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.8.7
Mon Jun  5 23:39:29 2023
EDIT: It seems that the suggestion gregers made, to add Kari instead of Mallory on the first line works.

if candidates.count( "Kari" ):

$ candidates.remove( "Kari" )

if candidates.count( "Mallory" ):

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Was the lactomax scene disabled for Lois? Did a replay where I made her submissive and I thought I picked the same prompts as last time where opted her to remove her implants and go for the natural solution - was this changed?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I'm continuing from 0.8.4 and getting "'Girl' object has no attribute 'unprotected'" errors, please add them manually to the script in the next version, I don't want to start ANOTHER new game with different paths...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 280mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks Ghost and thanks to JokerLeader for updating the Android Port!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm continuing from 0.8.4 and getting "'Girl' object has no attribute 'unprotected'" errors, please add them manually to the script in the next version, I don't want to start ANOTHER new game with different paths...
If you use the console you can fix that by entering aria.unprotected = 0 before that scene (or the same with kayla). If you don't know how to activate the console search for "renpy console" and you should be able to find information easily enough.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Love the story, Love the women, HATE the sex scenes. All that build up and its just so poorly done. Kari losing her virginity shoulda been a big thing but it felt so rushed and the sex scene was so lacking. Same with the first time having sex with Lois. Idk... does it get better or shoud i just quit while im ahead?

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Every time i'm in the office with Lois and it tells me 'the phone is available' I call Lois but she sends me to voicemal and she never replies.

Its like she's allergic to fun.
Women...

adickus

Aug 1, 2019
So i noticed that an old save I had for branching off of Lois's submissive path no longer works. Any idea how to trigger it again? Currently running 0.8.7 with walkthrough mod.
At the end of the trip to London you need to have a sex with her after the party ('Mistress' option, if I remember it correct). And while on the plain pick 'Stay with Executive Slut' and then you'll be able to pick 'Train her as your submissive'.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Some. For example the milking is animated. Also the weird breathing in the latest update ... for one character ... in one scene ... xD

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello anyone have the WT Mod?
the download does not work and can get it from Patreon.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes