Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
Why can't you get it from Patreon? it's a direct download and you don't have to be logged in to patreon.
i don't know why but this what i get every time i try
(This content is not available in your country)
i hope someone link me the mod if its ok

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Note that I'm saying the following as a player who absolutely adores this game and just wants it to be the best it can be:

Honestly the phone system needs to be reworked, if not entirely scrapped. It simply isn't fun in any way whatsoever, it isn't being developed and even if *finished* it simply won't be worth all that development time which could just be used to develop more actual plot instead. You have basically a perfect AVN formula here already, the phone system is in practice like introducing a sandbox element for no reason that just ruins that formula. You're not going to use it to offer any meaningful choices anyway, it's already just going to be a case of "You should make this call at this point in time to progress this particular plotline" and when it's something that linear just use normal dialogue for it, so at least people won't randomly miss it. If those plotlines are supposed to be optional, just make them optional through dialogue like everything else. Hiding content in a system that players risk clicking past is just not a good idea at all.

I understand the impulse to introduce these additional systems and the stray thoughts that say that just having your game be a normal VN is "too simple" but that's just not the case, VNs are simply already perfected as a format, tacking on additional systems on top of them just ends up making everything worse 9 times out of 10, conservatively.

I'm saying this now because I had to start the game from scratch because of save game issues and I've just been skipping past everything and the phone scenes are just a nightmare in this case, but even last update when I started playing the game I distinctly remember feeling it was just a bother every time the game said "Phone unlocked" and I had to mindlessly click each name in the phone to see which person I was supposed to call.

Even if the phone system was finished and worked perfectly exactly like you wanted it to, it's simply not going to be fun. Not a single player is going to go "Wow, this is just like a real phone!". It's not going to be immersive, it's not going to make the game better. These kinds of extraneous flourishes simply isn't what players actually want. Anything that makes the game more difficult to navigate than it needs to be is just a nuisance. You've already got a great AVN that does a very good job (other than this one exception) of focusing on what matters: building story and lewd scenes. You're great at making both of those things. You pull them off incredibly well. There doesn't exist a reason to try and do these extra systems, and more than enough reasons to NOT do them.

If any of this sounds like me hating on the developer, that's not my intention at all, I just get way too passionate over game design and tend to ramble on. Any "hate" I have is exclusively aimed at the phone system, NOT the developer.
I couldn't even get the phone to open on my most recent playthrough on android.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
1686074406113.png
This is a little stupid and funny.
Why should the Car be inside the house?
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game! Interesting and exciting (and sometimes a little silly) story so far, beautiful girls and a lot of whimsical ideas. But all in all very entertaining.
Looking forward to the next update...

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
1686079104010.png

dang it..who the heck that become cry baby not satisfied and appreciate people's work?shame on u all:(

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
i don't know why but this what i get every time i try
(This content is not available in your country)
i hope someone link me the mod if its ok
i'm honestly not trying to be snarky, but maybe try using to do it; then the ISP or whatever is causing the problem with think you are from a different country (than it currently thinks you're from).

BDI

May 23, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Probably going to Cancel the MOD due to all Cry Babies in this thread.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Screw the crybabies, you just keep doing what you do!!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader - Maybe instead of threatening to cancel the mod because of "crybabies" and thumbs uping people who say "screw the crybabies", maybe have a decent positive attitude and actually care when someone asks why your mod always breaks saves, version after version and asks you if you can do anything about it. I'd rather have no mod than a mod that breaks saves from a modder who calls people crybabies.

EDIT: Also, if I made a mod for a game and realized that the mod would break the saves and the player would have to restart the game from scratch the next time a new version came out, and this happened four or five times in a year, then I would quit making the mod and let people know its because the mod breaks saves and you don't want the players having to start the game over and over again. But I would not be having an attitude, ignoring people who ask questions, call them crybabies, or use hearts emojis when people call them crybabies.
Crybabies because of people crying about mixdrop.
It's a MOD, there's always a chance of breaking the game.

Hypocrite
Your own words
"So I exited out of that save and tried to load a slightly older save. Trying to load that save exited me straight to the Main Menu. So I tried an even slighter older save. Same problem. So I completely exited out of the game and reinstalled 0.8.7 without any Joker's WT Mod. Same problems. I don't understand. Why is everything broken? I just want to play the game as usual and continue where I left off. I have had to restart the game several times from scratch (deleting all my saves) because of these types of problems. And I don't want to be told to never use Joker's WT Mod at all, because I love WT Mods."

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, that's me explaining the problem, with absolutely no response from you. But you took the time to hearts emoji people calling others crybabies. The thing is, I'm pretty sure if I played 0.8.5 vanilla style, then I would be able to play 0.8.7 vanilla style with minimum hiccups. But playing 0.8.5 with your mod DESTROYED my saves, so now I can't play 0.8.7 with or without your mod. I feel like you are capable of creating a 0.8.7 mod that would let me use 0.8.5 modded saves, you just don't care to. Also, there is a chance that a mod can break a game, but it seems your mod has broken every single game version this year. So the question is, why bother making it if it's going to cause this many problems for players? I know that I am not the only one who has suffered through this. I quoted some people in just the last two days. My friend has been playing this Roommate game as long as I have and his saves have broke at least three times because of this. All I wanted from you was a decent response with no attitude or logic debate. But clearly you can't do that. Go ahead and call people crybabies and hypocrites. It just really makes me look up to you.
No it didn't, I don't add any new events or changes to the scripts, except for adding new info, I don't add new choices or add my own events, so you don't know what you are talking about.

So far, you are the one complaining about the saves with the mod, I saw people complaining about the saves without using the mods.

If you don't want the attitude, don't attack people without knowing the reasons, you assumed that I was talking about saves, when I was not, so you did get the correct response from me.

I don't care what you think about me, I do this for free, and no one is forcing you to use the mod, you do it at your own risk, as far I don't fix my mods, again you are accusing me of something I don't do, you can ask at any game thread where I do my mods and ask if I fixed them or not.

Edit: Since I'm busy, and I don't have time for dramas, bye, have a great day.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2679751
This is a little stupid and funny.
Why should the Car be inside the house?
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game! Interesting and exciting (and sometimes a little silly) story so far, beautiful girls and a lot of whimsical ideas. But all in all very entertaining.
Looking forward to the next update...
The person she's talking to is inside the house, referring to the fact that his car isn't in the parking area outside the house...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cate.archer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Crybabies because of people crying about mixdrop.
It's a MOD, there's always a chance of breaking the game.

Hypocrite
Your own words
"So I exited out of that save and tried to load a slightly older save. Trying to load that save exited me straight to the Main Menu. So I tried an even slighter older save. Same problem. So I completely exited out of the game and reinstalled 0.8.7 without any Joker's WT Mod. Same problems. I don't understand. Why is everything broken? I just want to play the game as usual and continue where I left off. I have had to restart the game several times from scratch (deleting all my saves) because of these types of problems. And I don't want to be told to never use Joker's WT Mod at all, because I love WT Mods."
Sancho's mods have never broken my saves. He even created a mod fixer so that games played using his mods could be played without them if people wanted to do that.

Having the attitude that "mods can break saves, get the fuck over it and quit your bitchin'" is pretty much a bitch move and telling people to not be crybabies is about the same.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sancho's mods have never broken my saves. He even created a mod fixer so that games played using his mods could be played without them if people wanted to do that.

Having the attitude that "mods can break saves, get the fuck over it and quit your bitchin'" is pretty much a bitch move and telling people to not be crybabies is about the same.
Again, people really have a problem reading, (Let me highlight this) I called Cry babies due to complaints about mixdrop.

Also, the Mod does not break any saves you can use and compare with the original scripts, you will only see new info on the choices, no changes to the True or False Events, no new events added, so when people complain about the mod breaking the saves they don't know what they are talking about.

Sem Título.png

I'm not Sancho we don't do the same work or have the same level of knowledge, It's not "attitude" it's the reality, Mods can break a game.

Edit: Since I respect the dev togs-games, I'm not replying anymore, this thread is about the game not about drama, I apologize to togs-games.

Last edited:
Reactions: alri

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Like I said before, I feel that he could modify the 0.8.7 mod to make the 0.8.7 game + 0.8.7 mod compatible with 0.8.5 game + 0.8.5 mod saves. He just doesn't care to. He is too much on the defensive or offensive to get any real help from him. I'm going to play the game vanilla from now on. Not worth this BS. Because if I ask him for help, it means I'm bitching and complaining and a hypocrite and a crybaby.
Again, learn how to read, I didn't add any new things to the previous version of the scripts, like this version I've only added the info, you are asking me to modify the scripts beyond the dev's work, I don't do that, and it's not my job to fix what I didn't do. My mod didn't change since the first version.

Again, reading is important, I've never called you a crybaby, you were a hypocrite, you said one thing one day and on the other day you said the opposite.

Edit: Let me try and be very clear, the Mod would only break saves if I've altered the "True or False Events" and or added new ones, and if you try to load a save where does events never happened that would break a save, since I don't and didn't do that, the Mod will not break a save.

Reactions: alri and rnzn

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The person she's talking to is inside the house, referring to the act that the his car isn't in the parking area outside the house...:rolleyes:
Nope.
You can clearly see (in the scene before) that Kara goes in first, there is no one.
But whatever, the game is good and I like it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Nope.
You can clearly see (in the scene before) that Kara goes in first, there is no one.
But whatever, the game is good and I like it.
So she's talking to someone outside the house. In any event, she's talking to another person (or maybe just herself) and observing the car isn't outside, not a reference to a car not being inside a fucking house. :rolleyes:

There is a left side to the IQ curve and I get observe it daily on this site...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes