internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Only one way to find out. Though I don't expect her to be into the cow play like Mallory is. Would be great to give her something like that.
I mean I think it would be funny to have Lois get a big promotion and then be humiliated by being treated like a cow because she gave in to get bigger boobs to make the MC happy. Hey maybe the MC can get her and Mallory matching sets of cow print bikinis and have Lois come over to be milked with Mallory some time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is there any walkthrough available? I am not able to turn her into a sub or slave
There are TWO WT mods available.

One, by Joker Leader, isn't updated, will only be when JL comes back from holidays at the end of August.
Two, by Emelex, updated to the latest version, has a few problems, but nothing special, you only need to press ignore and it keeps going, you can find it HERE.

Good luck.

Peace :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean I think it would be funny to have Lois get a big promotion and then be humiliated by being treated like a cow because she gave in to get bigger boobs to make the MC happy. Hey maybe the MC can get her and Mallory matching sets of cow print bikinis and have Lois come over to be milked with Mallory some time.
Eh, I'm not into humiliating her. Getting her that as a joke? Maybe. Making her wear it if she doesn't want to? No.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't either, and I'm a big boobs lover, but I'm not into coercing people to do shit with their bodies. She likes the ones she has and that's enough for me.
I also didn't, but my reasoning is not only did I not want to force/pressure her to do it, but also because I'm a lover of titties of all sizes (well besides ridiculously large ones) and to me hers were already perfect. :love:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes