TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I also didn't, but my reasoning is not only did I not want to force/pressure her to do it, but also because I'm a lover of titties of all sizes (well besides ridiculously large ones) and to me hers were already perfect. :love:
I'd never tell a woman I didn't like her breasts, but divorced of the multitude of reasons I'd like a woman besides just the boobies, Huge boobies are best.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
If you rewrite this without the kinda-sandboxy stuff ("you wake up", "you're getting tired", the energy meter!?, the bank balance, the calendar notifications, the storage room numbering system LOL, etc) this could be a great story. This is a very strange mix of VN and sandbox. I'm a trillionaire, with a new trillion dollar company discovery every day, but I need to be notified of the weekly $300 car payment? Why.....? Was it intented to be a REAL sandbox at some point? I don't get it. I like the story and writing, but I'm not sure how I feel about the 'crisis of identity'-ish.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

What do you want now FG? Why was I mentioned?:ROFLMAO:
If you don't say anything about Lois boobs, we can't say......... you know what... so... go on, have your opinion known... we need it.

Tiger, me, Xap, HP, Slap, Dragon and who knows how many more we are all hitching to say... THAT. So, let's get on with it already.

Peace :p

/s

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you don't say anything about Lois boobs, we can't say......... you know what... so... go on, have your opinion known... we need it.

Tiger, me, Xap, HP, Slap, Dragon and who knows how many more we are all hitching to say... THAT. So, let's get on with it already.

Peace :p

/s
Well.... to say something I would first need to see this "Lois" and her Boobs as I didn't have the time lately to play some new AVNs:p

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My friends... I failed.

I tried to invoke our Holy Man of the Final Word, to get the definitive opinion on Lois Boobs, but it wasn't possible due to prior commitments of our Holy Man of the Final Word. We'll have to make do with our paltry opinions for a bit longer.

Master Pendragon, your Holiness, thank you for the possible time out of your busy schedule.

Peace :(

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
My friends... I failed.

I tried to invoke our Holy Man of the Final Word, to get the definitive opinion on Lois Boobs, but it wasn't possible due to prior commitments of our Holy Man of the Final Word. We'll have to make do with our paltry opinions for a bit longer.

Master Pendragon, your Holiness, thank you for the possible time out of your busy schedule.

Peace :(
You know you could easily make a screenshot of Lois Boobs so that I can see them but if you wanna say it so badly I'm of the same Opinion as TigerWolfe even if I didn't see her. :p
I'm not into coercing people to do shit with their bodies. She likes the ones she has and that's enough for me.
So there you have it, now you can post it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TigerWolfe

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well.... to say something I would first need to see this "Lois" and her Boobs as I didn't have the time lately to play some new AVNs:p
Your will shall be become true !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: took me a time to get to those parts due to no Gallery, I swear by his divine "Pendragoness" that I didn't read the bul..*ahem*..important coments you wrote :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2023
No they are both the untouched version, I didn't tell her to "Lactomax" since I find them absolutly beautyfull
Yeh she is absolutely beautiful in her original size, I had a facepalm moment, when I saw you could request her tits to grow, why do you want to make her ugly I thought... Crazy world...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is the Upper one the new one?
Both are the same. The doubt was between letting her keep those, that she got by surgery (she originally had none) or, force/convince/make her go into a experimental program that would expand her boobs to udders, forcing her into a continual need to be milked (causing her to orgasm constantly, reducing her mental acuity) and turning her into a brainless bimbo.

The "Lactomax" option is, to me, criminal when applied to this character. Not only are her boobs perfect, she's witty, classy, goes along well with your girlfriend and her sisters.

So, what do you say our Holiness?

Peace :D

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
No they are both the untouched version, I didn't tell her to "Lactomax" since I find them absolutly beautyfull
Then I still have nothing to compare them to, but they look good as they are.
The only thing I dont like is the Hairstyle in picture 2:p

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Both are the same. The doubt was between letting her keep those, that she got by surgery (she originally had none) or, force/convince/make her go into a experimental program that would expand her boobs to udders, forcing her into a continual need to be milked (causing her to orgasm constantly, reducing her mental acuity) and turning her into a brainless bimbo.

The "Lactomax" option is, to me, criminal when applied to this character. Not only are her boobs perfect, she's witty, classy, goes along well with your girlfriend and her sisters.

So, what do you say our Holiness?

Peace :D
Speaking only from the two Pictures that I saw I wouldn't have picked the " Lactomax" option to turn her into a brainless Bimbo
There you have it, now you can post it :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes