SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah right... you can see by the crazy doc assistant or guinea pig or whatever... nope... nope... nope. In my games, however many I'll ever play, Lois will never ever go that route. I have nothing against big breasts (love them at all sizes) but there's no way that I'm gonna risk Lois over that.

In your games, you guys do what you want.

I have some very radical opinions about Lactomax, that I feel would NOT be welcome or interesting here. Suffice to say that I would remove it from the game if I could.

Peace :(
Yeah, I would never put someone I love through that, and since I'm on the girlfriend route with her I choose not to put her on it. Now if I didn't care about her so much, or it was a different character that was just a sugar baby or fuck buddy, then depending on how much I care about them I might have made a different choice.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Love the game.

At line 502 of ch65.rpy. Looks like "type" is not defined if loissub or loisslut are not true.

Code:
    if loissub or loisslut:

$ type = lois.relationship

$ type = type.lower()

"[type]"

call petname( "Lois", type ) from _call_petname
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So from what I'm seeing in comments there's gonna be an event where Lois cuts her hair. Is there anyway to avoid that? Would fucking up her confidence work? Cause I'm willing to.

On that note, is there somewhere I can find what those stats do? Because the walkthrough showing what stats get raised or lowered doesn't help much if you still don't know what those stats mean.

Last edited:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
So from what I'm seeing in comments there's gonna be an event where Lois cuts her hair. Is there anyway to avoid that? Would fucking up her confidence work? Cause I'm willing to.

On that note, is there somewhere I can find what those stats do? Because the walkthrough showing what stats get raised or lowered doesn't help much if you still don't know what those stats mean.
Lois just styles her hair differently at a certain point unavoidably, the dev did it to add variety like how her clothes change almost every day. It looks good though and I'm sure it'll go back at some point and it's not like she hasn't had different hair styles before.

The dev has said the stats are more of short hand for the dev rather than clearly defined like if you have this much x then y and do not mean the same thing from girl to girl sometimes, so just make the choices you want.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Lois just styles her hair differently at a certain point unavoidably, the dev did it to add variety like how her clothes change almost every day. It looks good though and I'm sure it'll go back at some point and it's not like she hasn't had different hair styles before.
Unavoidable change to char image....why?!
God Dammit even the tits are avoidable but that gets shoved onto us?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The amount of people getting upset over a change in hairstyle is pretty astounding.

Idk why but I'm picturing someone in real life on a date with someone, sitting down talking to them, and then all of a sudden ask them "Hey real quick there's something I need to know... is a hairstyle change avoidable?". :ROFLMAO:

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Looks like Joker has retired. Is anyone else thinking of helping with addons?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The amount of people getting upset over a change in hairstyle is pretty astounding.

Idk why but I'm picturing someone in real life on a date with someone, sitting down talking to them, and then all of a sudden ask them "Hey real quick there's something I need to know... is a hairstyle change avoidable?". :ROFLMAO:
On one hand I get that it's a game, but on the other it's such a divorced from my reality hangup that they sound absolutely unhinged, I just hope they're more sane with real women.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
*snip* It would be nice if the phone were only available to select when there is at least one person who will answer. Otherwise, it would be my preference to have that option remain inactive. *snip*
This would be a way better option than just shoving more content into the phone when you aren't planning for it, togs-games; I second this, if you'd consider it!

Am I the only one who didn't make her get bigger boobs? :)
I'll be honest, the only reason that I wanted to do anything like that was because I wanted them to be "naturals" (Yes I know, chemical/gene therapy isn't natural but you get what I mean!) rather than implants. If I could get her to go a bit *smaller* than her implant size, but via lactomax so it's her own grown breast tissue, I'd be all for it, honestly.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This would be a way better option than just shoving more content into the phone when you aren't planning for it, togs-games; I second this, if you'd consider it!
I'll be honest, the only reason that I wanted to do anything like that was because I wanted them to be "naturals" (Yes I know, chemical/gene therapy isn't natural but you get what I mean!) rather than implants. If I could get her to go a bit *smaller* than her implant size, but via lactomax so it's her own grown breast tissue, I'd be all for it, honestly.
TBH, I would rather have a time machine in game and travel back to before Lois received implant surgery and convince her that it is a horrible idea. I would much rather see her plump, pink nipples on tiny A cup breasts than any form of alteration. Whether tiny or titanic, I will always prefer natural to implants or any other medical nonsense. Since Lois already has the implants, I enjoy her as she is and do not wish for her to further augment her person in any way. Love you Lois :love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I will note: if the phone was used as the interface to contact people, set up your calendar, and converse with I.R.I.S., your custom modifications to the quick menu would be unnecessary, making the game more portable. And would work like many other games.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Thats actually what has me split between the two options too. I like her current figure, but I'd like if she had real tits.
Hm, then gain with the char design force changing I might just keep things with her professional anyways

Reactions: SenPC

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On one hand I get that it's a game, but on the other it's such a divorced from my reality hangup that they sound absolutely unhinged, I just hope they're more sane with real women.
and here we are asking apples from a pinetree....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: critizing a womans hair to a date, is the second worst idea after telling her she looks fat in that dress......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I mean if you have suicidal tendencies then go ahead and test it out in real live
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch64.rpy", line 1741, in script
jump ch99
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch99'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch99
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7
Tue Aug 29 01:15:59 2023

Anyone know how to fix this

• Angry
Reactions: MarsUltor

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump ch99

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch99
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7
Tue Aug 29 01:15:59 2023

Anyone know how to fix this
People keep posting that error here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're all getting it because they're trying to use JokerLeader's old v0.9.5 Walkthrough mod on v0.9.7 of the game instead of my more updated one. Even the base game with no mods would work better than with Joker's mod right now. I hope that doesn't sound conceited of me to say, but when it comes to Roommate mods that actually still work, I'm literally the only game in town right now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
People keep posting that error here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're all getting it because they're trying to use JokerLeader's old v0.9.5 Walkthrough mod on v0.9.7 of the game instead of my more updated one. Even the base game with no mods would work better than with Joker's mod right now. I hope that doesn't sound conceited of me to say, but when it comes to Roommate mods that actually still work, I'm literally the only game in town right now.
I guess it is because they don't read, or take the time to search for It. ;)
Else how to explain, that you and Dev were talking about it, and a few posts later the same bugreport post? (maybe all are playing on Android?)

Reactions: Emelex
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes