xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Then I still have nothing to compare them to, but they look good as they are.
The only thing I dont like is the Hairstyle in picture 2:p
serious now, Dev, changed her Hairstyle in the newer Updates, and for the better fit in her role in the VN, thank's for confirming it!

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

lollolmeme

Jul 26, 2018
Argh! Completely my fault. For as long as the game has existed, at the end it jumps to ch99, says that's it and thanks for playing and ends.

We're actually getting closer to Day 99 so I thought I would change the end label to ch999.

But through force of habit, I must have put ch99 in.

In my own defence, I will say that's also partly because I usually have the bones of the following few days already set up and have to bypass those before releasing each build.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, if you're at that point, you've reached the end of the current content.

So you're not missing anything, it's just an inelegant way to finish!
Yeah I went around the game files and tought that, dw you are doing an awesome work keep it like that.

Oct 12, 2019
hello guys the game had an exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch64.rpy", line 1741, in script
    jump ch99
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch99'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump ch99
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7
Sun Aug 27 06:00:01 2023

Code:

While running game code:
    jump ch99

Full traceback:
    jump ch99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    jump ch99

Full traceback:
    jump ch99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7

Code:

While running game code:
    jump ch99

Full traceback:
    jump ch99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7
See post at https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-9-7-togs.79594/post-11567184

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Personally, I don't think Lois going on Lactomax is a problem, its literally a win-win solution for my MC.

I love big boobs.
I love Lois.
I love milk, especially in my morning coffee.

View attachment 2882028
See if she wanted bigger I'd be all in. But the way it is currently she's happy so I'm not making the change. My preference doesn't override her autonomy.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Lois is in fact the one who makes the choice with no input from the player out side of the MC saying she would look good. And she's gives her reasons why she was making the choice outside of just the MC's preference. She says she was going to have to get her implants swapped out or removed soon anyway so she chose to go the lactomax route because she couldn't get larger implants. So it is a bit silly to say it overrides her autonomy.
And you didn't have to choose to tell Lois you like her current boob size so you can still have regular sized boobed Lois in your game so you can still.

Jan 18, 2021
I'd be more than happy to give Lois a version of the Lactomax that increases her mental acuity and her smart personality.

If she really wants it and if she enjoys it, then I do not mind if she could choose to go in heat and let her bimbo side take over temporarily (during milking) as long as she is consenting to it and as long as the long term effects on her personality and intelligence are positive.

With the current version of the game, I am worried about the dubious consent and about the long term effects because I do not want to lose the smart Lois and her witty remarks that we have known since the first chapters.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'd be more than happy to give Lois a version of the Lactomax that increases her mental acuity and her smart personality.

If she really wants it and if she enjoys it, then I do not mind if she could choose to go in heat and let her bimbo side take over temporarily (during milking) as long as she is consenting to it and as long as the long term effects on her personality and intelligence are positive.

With the current version of the game, I am worried about the dubious consent and about the long term effects because I do not want to lose the smart Lois and her witty remarks that we have known since the first chapters.
Exactly. As usual that would be the best of 2 worlds, but, with what we have right now, I could care less for the size of her boobs, she's the best character in game, it would be a crime to lose that. In fact, she's so awesome that I would like to have her as a MC. Don't get me wrong I love Kari to pieces, but Lois is leagues above her in the Interesting chart.

Peace :)

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    jump ch99

Full traceback:
    jump ch99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7

Code:

While running game code:
    jump ch99

Full traceback:
    jump ch99

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.7
Are you using JokerLeader's mod?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Lois is in fact the one who makes the choice with no input from the player out side of the MC saying she would look good. And she's gives her reasons why she was making the choice outside of just the MC's preference. She says she was going to have to get her implants swapped out or removed soon anyway so she chose to go the lactomax route because she couldn't get larger implants. So it is a bit silly to say it overrides her autonomy.
And you didn't have to choose to tell Lois you like her current boob size so you can still have regular sized boobed Lois in your game so you can still.
That's not how it seems it'd go down from the dialogue options at the time it's brought up. She flat out has no interest and MC has to keep pushing.

Now if she said all that as soon as MC brought it up, rather than the immediate rejection, I'd have gone down that road with her.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's not how it seems it'd go down from the dialogue options at the time it's brought up. She flat out has no interest and MC has to keep pushing.

Now if she said all that as soon as MC brought it up, rather than the immediate rejection, I'd have gone down that road with her.
That isn't how it goes down at all. He makes it perfectly clear that he's only relaying a message from Greenfield about the possibility, it's her who decides that that means he wants her to do it and asks "So is that really what you want, for me to get bigger implants?" and any other choice than a straight no results in her choosing to get them.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017

When it's first time it is brought up by the MC saying he says she'd look good and she doesn't seem interested. It isn't brought up again until she tells the MC that she decided to do it and gives her reasons.

You aren't forced to have Lois get bigger boobs, in fact you can even do both by doing multiple play throughs.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
When it's first time it is brought up by the MC saying he says she'd look good and she doesn't seem interested. It isn't brought up again until she tells the MC that she decided to do it and gives her reasons.

You aren't forced to have Lois get bigger boobs, in fact you can even do both by doing multiple play throughs.
I know the player isn't forced. The conversation as I remember it has her pretty conclusively saying she's happy with what she has and then MC has the option to "but I'd like bigger" which is a dick move on his part imo... So I don't do that. Now if MC was all "lactomax, huh?" and she responded "well I do need to get the implants redone and was thinking about bigger." I'd have probably gone down that road.

But the implant redo and all that is after MC is already a dick in my book, so I've not seen that path.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know the player isn't forced. The conversation as I remember it has her pretty conclusively saying she's happy with what she has and then MC has the option to "but I'd like bigger" which is a dick move on his part imo... So I don't do that. Now if MC was all "lactomax, huh?" and she responded "well I do need to get the implants redone and was thinking about bigger." I'd have probably gone down that road.

But the implant redo and all that is after MC is already a dick in my book, so I've not seen that path.
You. Remember. It. Wrong. She specifically asks him if he thinks she'd look good with bigger boobs.

Reactions: PapaPhat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You. Remember. It. Wrong. She specifically asks him if he thinks she'd look good with bigger boobs.
I guess toggs made it possible for everyone to justify their choices. It doesn't change the fact that destroying the best character of the game is very wrong, in my book.

You guys do your thing, turn a witty, smart, fun and interesting character into another bimbo. Dang it, that even hurts to type.

Peace :(

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
I guess toggs made it possible for everyone to justify their choices. It doesn't change the fact that destroying the best character of the game is very wrong, in my book.

You guys do your thing, turn a witty, smart, fun and interesting character into another bimbo. Dang it, that even hurts to type.

To be fair, that version of lactomax is -allegedly- more stable and shouldn't cause dependency nor loss of cognitive ability.
You can bet that Lois woulnd't have accepted otherwise.

Reactions: SenPC

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair, that version of lactomax is -allegedly- more stable and shouldn't cause dependency nor loss of cognitive ability.
You can bet that Lois woulnd't have accepted otherwise.
Yeah right... you can see by the crazy doc assistant or guinea pig or whatever... nope... nope... nope. In my games, however many I'll ever play, Lois will never ever go that route. I have nothing against big breasts (love them at all sizes) but there's no way that I'm gonna risk Lois over that.

In your games, you guys do what you want.

I have some very radical opinions about Lactomax, that I feel would NOT be welcome or interesting here. Suffice to say that I would remove it from the game if I could.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes