Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When I tried to download the 0.9.9 version, it gave me this traceback after I attempted to load it. There was also a couple of errors when trying to unzip the file with a couple of corrupted files in the folder.
Then you have a bad download, you had a corrupted download, if it doesn't extract fine then it's a bad download, I just downloaded, extracted, and compressed it fine.

Reactions: PapaPhat

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Bro had me concerned I fucked up my first upload ever :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
With a title like that where's the incest patch? :unsure:

And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea...

You get a big promotion and move to Seattle where a friend offers you the use of an apartment. However, he'd previously told a young woman from your company that she could stay there, and your arrival means she could end up homeless. But if you don't mind sharing, you'll get to know the beautiful and enigmatic Kari.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
When I tried to download the 0.9.9 version, it gave me this traceback after I attempted to load it. There was also a couple of errors when trying to unzip the file with a couple of corrupted files in the folder.
Try to enter the game after you have deleted the "RenPy" folder from the "%appdata%" location (or "C:\Users\-user name-\AppData\Roaming")
Here the cache data of the games are saved, perhaps you have files from previous versions that are harming the current version.

1693798051221.png

Reactions: xapican

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hey JL
just a heads up new version out
thanks

Reactions: JokerLeader

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
*** Sarcasm Mode On**
Yeah, I can understand your sediments. This terrible VN is only rated a measly 80% by 48 averaged votes.
*** Sarcasm Mode Off***

If a VN without incest is unplayable for you there is plenty of other options out there for you
Really not all that many. I don't care much for sandboxes, NTR, fake stepcest, render engines other than Daz, or other interfaces besides Renpy. After that there's only like 100-200 tops, and I've read them all, including ones that are not here because they also have lolis getting fucked in them.

Aug 3, 2023
Found it :) though I don't know just what a 'bool' is though :)

Release notes for Build 0909 - 30 August 2023

This is build 0909 which fixes an error that can occur when a spurious phone
bool entry from earlier saves causes a python exception.

Release notes for Build 0908 - 30 August 2023

This is build 0908 which continues through to Friday morning of Week 10.

It fixes a number of issues with the whole version 0.9.x cycle and introduces
a significant expansion of the phone system. It also expands your options when
discussing Madison's takeover of The Twisted Kilt
Guess I wait for the next version, I watched the pictures, it contains an anal scene. Which I didn't find because of my bug.

Nov 19, 2021
Kind of wondering if I should restart this game from scratch if things are going to be fixed next time with a better cellphone system and stuff. Plus...is there anyone that you wouldn't recommend that the MC hires for their company? Although it kind of feels like you're getting to hire everyone regardless at some point.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
I am working on updating the JokerLeader mod to the latest version but it will take a long time because there are many files and many small modifications in each one of them.
If I finish it and upload it, thanks to the mod dev (JokerLeader), I'm just doing the port (without adding lines of code that impact the game like the mod itself).
Surely he will end up making necessary modifications but at least I save him the work of porting from one patch to another.

1693812734240.png 1693812754182.png

Cancelled, JokerLeader returned to his routine life from his vacation and is updating his game mods with updates/bugfix patches ("minors patch updates" but they make some tiny changes that affect the continuity of previous versions of mods).
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes