ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think I know what you're trying to imply, and it gave me a good chuckle. However, that's just one of the many bugs this game has been riddled with. Which is one of the big issues of this game unfortunately. I have no interest in even playing the new update, or future updates for the foreseeable future. I'll keep coming back to the thread every once in a while, that's about it.
thats how i'm starting to feel about this game ... which is why i said what i did earlier ... about stop playing this game .. cause i hate the thought cause i loved it so much ... :(

Oct 10, 2022
I'm sorry bro... but just no. There is absolutely NO NTR in this game. There is Netorase (NTS/NTRS), but no netorare. Netorare is to be taken from in the tradational sense of the word. However, on here it doesn't need to be stealing of the LI, just cheating or for an LI to choose someone else besides the MC.

The character stops being a love interest the moment you avoid/decline her. The MC has no interest in that character, so she isn't being taken from him, and the MC would have no reason to be jealous either. So even the F95 definition of the word (which is a really bad definition and somewhat broad), doesn't even fit in this case.

I can understand why some people wouldn't like this content, but I never understood why so many people on here complain about avoidable/optional content. However, I wish the term NTR(netorare), would stop getting thrown around so much on here, it's used so loosely at this point that it's starting to lose meaning.
First of all, I need to clarify where I stand. I am fed up by this NTR discussion, not only on this thread buy in general. I don't care one way or another unless it effects the story. If there is no need for NTR but devs force it just to have it in game, I don't like it. If there should be NTR but devs try to avoid it by using terrible excuses to avoid it then I don't like it.

Now, there is a certain problem with Netorare which is the meaning of the word is kinda vague. V-rare rule in Japanese is heavily related to the emotions and if the act done to first person makes them unhappy then this grammar works. For this game, I believe Suzie and Kari's stuff is netorare. Suzie left, was with an another man, MC's child is no more, made MC miserable which is kinda important etc. It checks all the boxes. Kari's thing is a little trickier and iirc there was some bug involved too but can be NTR too. Kiki's stuff is in the past but I am not sure we can cross it out.

Sorry Maviarab I'll stop being that guy. :LOL: Anyways, I am not strongly opinionated about it. I think this game has bigger problems than a NTR discussion. (y)

Reactions: Maviarab and Vleder

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
IM CONFUSED IM ON DAY 25 AND IVE ONLY HAD SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH THE BARISTA AND AN OFFICE LADY AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

EDIT : there are plenty after day 25.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
All this talk of sharing and yet I haven't seen a single scene of girl on guy action besides mc stuff of course.
And I would love to see Kari with another guy while I watch and stuff.
Lmao yall summoned him. Hey there Joshy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hadn't played for 2 updates but god damn was kari's new hair a huge downgrade lol
Lois seems to be geared more and more into bs I don't want, which is a shame. Also even though I didn't have anyone as johns date MC still wanted them to flirt with him for "reasons".

Seems like the dev corrected the hair situation in this update at least and nice to see the ginger doctor get involved, hope to see more from her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
All this talk of sharing and yet I haven't seen a single scene of girl on guy action besides mc stuff of course.
And I would love to see Kari with another guy while I watch and stuff.
That's because there is none. To get the only stuff that vaguely resembles sharing you need to either be on the lois hard sub or hard whore paths, not the girlfriend path - same with kari, you need to actively reject her.

Worse, (from a sharing perspective), even if you try and engineer the paths like having Lois as slut first then change to girlfriend on day 69, while it initially preserves the slut+whore status along with girlfriend, the game then reverts those flags so Lois won't be eligible for stuff like the Sir John date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same thing with Kari, if you enter the code to activate Kari whore while she's your girlfriend, it doesn't matter, it reverts the flag prior to the fork that leads to her bar fucking around stuff.
Which is also why the ntr complaints for this game are so absurd- for both main LIs, you need to actively push them away from you, you'd never stumble on that stuff by mistake.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's because there is none. To get the only stuff that vaguely resembles sharing you need to either be on the lois hard sub or hard whore paths, not the girlfriend path - same with kari, you need to actively reject her.

Worse, (from a sharing perspective), even if you try and engineer the paths like having Lois as slut first then change to girlfriend on day 69, while it initially preserves the slut+whore status along with girlfriend, the game then reverts those flags so Lois won't be eligible for stuff like the Sir John date.
Same thing with Kari, if you enter the code to activate Kari whore while she's your girlfriend, it doesn't matter, it reverts the flag prior to the fork that leads to her bar fucking around stuff.
Which is also why the ntr complaints for this game are so absurd- for both main LIs, you need to actively push them away from you, you'd never stumble on that stuff by mistake.
explain the four girls sitting with the ceo .. with no panties on and him seeing their pussies and tits ,,, even tho you don't want that path ... or kiki ... saying she will fuck the worker ... or the pool table . where she shows off her naked ass with a see thru dress ... and Kari wanting to wear extremely see thru clothes going out with the MC ... i can go on and on ... with the things i didn't want to happen but they did ....

sorry but i can't help but think this game has taken a turn for the worse ... i honestly loved this game ... and now .. its damn near all about ntr ... yeah yeah ntr doesn't exist sure ... while your wife or girlfriend are getting hammered and you get to sit in the corner and jackoff .. i'm done ....

ok you can delete this now .... bye :mad:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
First of all, I need to clarify where I stand. I am fed up by this NTR discussion, not only on this thread buy in general. I don't care one way or another unless it effects the story. If there is no need for NTR but devs force it just to have it in game, I don't like it. If there should be NTR but devs try to avoid it by using terrible excuses to avoid it then I don't like it.

Now, there is a certain problem with Netorare which is the meaning of the word is kinda vague. V-rare rule in Japanese is heavily related to the emotions and if the act done to first person makes them unhappy then this grammar works. For this game, I believe Suzie and Kari's stuff is netorare. Suzie left, was with an another man, MC's child is no more, made MC miserable which is kinda important etc. It checks all the boxes. Kari's thing is a little trickier and iirc there was some bug involved too but can be NTR too. Kiki's stuff is in the past but I am not sure we can cross it out.

Sorry Maviarab I'll stop being that guy. :LOL: Anyways, I am not strongly opinionated about it. I think this game has bigger problems than a NTR discussion. (y)
The Suzi stuff I would agree with if it didn't happen before the start of the game, the only thing that matters when determining tags for a game, is the stuff we actually experience in the game itself. Not backstories or anything that happens prior to the games story. I don't agree with Kari's stuff being NTR at all, but hey we can agree to disagree on that one.

I am tired of the discussion too, not this one in particular, just the NTR discussion as whole on the website in general.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
explain the four girls sitting with the ceo .. with no panties on and him seeing their pussies and tits ,,, even tho you don't want that path ... or kiki ... saying she will fuck the worker ... or the pool table . where she shows off her naked ass with a see thru dress ... and Kari wanting to wear extremely see thru clothes going out with the MC ... i can go on and on ... with the things i didn't want to happen but they did ....

sorry but i can't help but think this game has taken a turn for the worse ... i honestly loved this game ... and now .. its damn near all about ntr ... yeah yeah ntr doesn't exist sure ... while your wife or girlfriend are getting hammered and you get to sit in the corner and jackoff .. i'm done ....

ok you can delete this now .... bye :mad:
CEO? mc is the ceo. You mean the John guy at dinner? Yeah I'd agree that could be tuned better for forks where mc is with both Lois and Kari as girlfriends, I'd call it more exhibitionism than ntr though.

Kiki who gives a fuck about her lol she's obviously some brit strumpet in the story....I mean honestly, she has hoe written all over her from her first introduction, it's no secret.

Wife and gf are getting hammered and mc sits in the corner jacking off? Are we talking about the same game here?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just started a new game to try out the new stuff...already dont like the different levels thing. There needs to be way more information provided on what each level does.

1717732148866.png

Like...whats the difference between level 1 and 2? Does 3 just add sharing ontop of what 2 does? If we pick level 3 do we still get to choose to not do things?

Like I dont want to share girls but thats really the only thing I dont like.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I don't like it when games do "sharing scenes" like that. I want romantic stuff.
CEO? mc is the ceo. You mean the John guy at dinner? Yeah I'd agree that could be tuned better for forks where mc is with both Lois and Kari as girlfriends, I'd call it more exhibitionism than ntr though.

Kiki who gives a fuck about her lol she's obviously some brit strumpet in the story....I mean honestly, she has hoe written all over her from her first introduction, it's no secret.

Wife and gf are getting hammered and mc sits in the corner jacking off? Are we talking about the same game here?
Do you have to call Kiki a hoe bro? She like all women is a really sweet girl,

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
In the changelog he mentioned a mallory scene but I didn't seem to get one, can anyone give me a hint as to what it was so I can figure out how i missed it?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the changelog he mentioned a mallory scene but I didn't seem to get one, can anyone give me a hint as to what it was so I can figure out how i missed it?
The existing scene with Mallory getting milked in the office on day 79 has been made avoidable; I don't remember seeing anything new with her on day 80.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone have any idea why I can't load any of my saves just takes me back to main menu?

Reactions: Shagrynn
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes