internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
The existing scene with Mallory getting milked in the office on day 79 has been made avoidable; I don't remember seeing anything new with her on day 80.
Thanks, I thought it was avoidable already based on what I remember. Oh well I was looking forward to new mallory content.

Reactions: gregers

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Same for me. Are you using Joker Mod? Maybe saves are with the other mod or no mod
Same problem. I played the last 2 updates always using Joker Mod and now i tried, too. Every time i had to go back to Day 76 to find a save that works. Very annoying.

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.03] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/ch76.rpy", line 1856: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
scene gotosleep with dissolve:
^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Fri Jun 7 18:48:09 2024
```
How to fix this.?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoy all the content, just wish the dev would not add features like the calendar and now throwing in new fetish meter. Fix the code that makes it where the routes don't bleed over and ignore those that aren't happy with that unless they are paying him.

Again, I love all the content, I do however get why some are miffed because their choices don't matter. I personally wouldn't like it if my slave bitches started acting like my girlfriends. Fuck that.

Edited: used the wrong word

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
If LI (at any point) having a relation with someone else it's considered as NTR.
I am not sure where you are getting this from, but NTR is all about feelings. Don't believe me. Check the origin. If your MC rejects the LI then they obviously don't care about the LI in a romantic/sexual way. So seeing her with some other guy should not bother you. Your MC rejected her. Basically, you are saying that if a girl likes you and you don't like her, you would get jealous of her seeing someone else. That's ridiculous and fucking selfish.

And let's be clear, we are discussing putting an NTR tag on this AVN, so this discussion is relevant to the thread.

People cannot ask to put a NTR tag on this without expecting discussion.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, just finished this update. The mc just goes to sleep on the couch when he could be with 2 or 3 hot slaves wtf?

Did I do something wrong or is the only lewd scene Sylvie?

Reactions: mofonistik

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Ok, just finished this update. The mc just goes to sleep on the couch when he could be with 2 or 3 hot slaves wtf?

Did I do something wrong or is the only lewd scene Sylvie?
Nope. I was just as shocked as you to see the MC sleeping there. No hotel room scene. Nothing with the two LIs left behind. Crazy.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I tried that. It won't show up. Even on a new game set to 3, it won't. Would you mind sharing a save where you got it to work?
I haven't sent someone a save before so I hope this works for you. It should be on page 65 and the last one in the bottom right. I saved at the dinner on the choice to sent one of the girls with the old man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InstaPrincess
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes