Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I keep reiterating there is no NTR in this...and for Kari...you have to make 5 different decisions including rejecting her twice...then three more decisions at the bar to even see that scene...

But folk see what they want to see.
I understand what you mean and I suppose it's true. But it's also true that the first experiences that togs made in the kink club, namely with Lois, were plain and simple out of players choice. Lois was raped by Gina in any of the dialogue options and ignored when saying the safe word!
That version never made it here to F95 and was a sort of a riot in his Patreon. I know because I was there and had been a patron for two years; a VIP patron during the first year...

Togs always reacted very badly to comments and criticism. His posts here are an example of that and our private exchanges only made me think he wasn't giving a damn about it even though he always said how he "valued my opinion". And it wasn't only me. More than once there were regrets regarding the way he handled the situation and the patrons he had "alienated".
So, we could think he would take this oportunity to incorporate a better system, fix errors and bugs and give players real choices?

Apparently, no. I didn't play the latest updates but the way he announced this new system makes me think I won't anyway. Seems he went to great lengths to keep his way of handling things, as well as "commissions" demands, and players still can make meaningful choices regarding kinks and girls... And he also started letting money dictate the story and we all know how that ends... To me it's very simple.

When devs start pulling "dark content" out of their asses, the result is always the same!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You have to scroll back a bit to before the chose of who to send then, do the enter code thing and it will show up again, or load a save from before they sit down to eat dinner and then do the enter code.
I was able to get the girls to go with the old guy.
IT does not work

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
If you used a mod on the last update, you have to use the same mod as you used then or the saves won't load. That's the downside using mods.
I have the same issue and I am using the same mod as I have done through all versions of this VN. Broken saves appear to be a "feature" in recent releases of this VN. There have been quite a few times where I have had to start again and it is getting rather tedious!!
Also, I am not sure what the author is doing, but he seems to have lost direction in this story!
Kari turning into a slut even after the MC has committed to her!!​
One of the girls being pregnant even though the MC never touched her!!​
Maybe it is time to give up!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I tried that. It won't show up. Even on a new game set to 3, it won't. Would you mind sharing a save where you got it to work?
it did not show up to me either, idk what to do anymore to get the scene
IT does not work
You may need to go back to day 78 to make sure variables get set properly.

How it's supposed to work is that picking either of them as John's date on day 78 adds a note to their character, which the game then looks for on day 79 to check who the date is.

I don't have the previous version to hand to check if any of this has changed.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You may need to go back to day 78 to make sure variables get set properly.

How it's supposed to work is that picking either of them as John's date on day 78 adds a note to their character, which the game then looks for on day 79 to check who the date is.

I don't have the previous version to hand to check if any of this has changed.
i went back to day 76 and still, The old man scene does not show up. He just leaves the house in the dinner scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gregers

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Probably taking a break from this one until Lois finally gets the first result of Lactomax, which probably won't happen in the near future, considering by lore, it usualy takes weeks for Lactomax to have effect and Dev been releasing 1 day of content per month x)

At this rate, GTA 6 will come out sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukariin and MrD812

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
your high :LOL:
or misinformed :unsure:
He is neither ImpD.

No LI is being stolen.
You are also neither stealing anyone's LI.
You (as the MC/Protag) are not suffering jealousy and anguish/conflict from something your LI is doing.

Sharing and swinging (where in this game, you 'choose' to push them into it) is not NTR....either way you look at it.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He is neither ImpD.

No LI is being stolen.
You are also neither stealing anyone's LI.
You (as the MC/Protag) are not suffering jealousy and anguish/conflict from something your LI is doing.

Sharing and swinging (where in this game, you 'choose' to push them into it) is not NTR....either way you look at it.
ok i get what your saying .. but i've played from day one .... and the game has moved along that path .... kinda like your choices don't really matter :unsure:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Damn I can't decide whether I want to play the game or not based on the things I read every time I come by this games forum.
This place is always so divided on this game.

Reactions: ImperialD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and the game has moved along that path
That I would agree with yes and well all know why. It is what it is...certainly far more content going forward recently on those routes.

Lois still...stilll...has virtually no content on her exlusive love path *sighs*....BDSM and Sub stuff etc doesn't bother me at all, actively do those routes but even those are falling behind the 'sharing/swinging' side/aspect of them. (despite a long discussion with Togs where I shared some thoughts and ideas regarding the intimate/pyschological aspects of D/s as a Dom of almost 30 years).

We all can see where the VN is heading, I've voiced my own issues with it many times, I guess the ultimate question for many us is: How long do we keep following it before saying enough is enough. As someone else who followed this for the longest time, even I'm approaching that point. The new stupid and uneccessary system (instead of actually sorting out all the shit that actually needs addressing) is only pushing me towards that point quicker.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Six months later, the Kari-Aria-MC threesome also remains unavoidable.

And the new fetish system means if you've set it to (the default) level 2, Kari and Aria's sex scene without the MC becomes unavoidable (and unskippable), regardless of other choices.
Python:
    if "Aria's Playmate" in kari.notes or fetishes > 1:
That or should probably be and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Damn I can't decide whether I want to play the game or not based on the things I read every time I come by this games forum.
This place is always so divided on this game.
and i'm starting to think i'm done with playing this awesome vn .... i really loved it to start ... until it took a turn
That I would agree with yes and well all know why. It is what it is...certainly far more content going forward recently on those routes.

Lois still...stilll...has virtually no content on her exlusive love path *sighs*....BDSM and Sub stuff etc doesn't bother me at all, actively do those routes but even those are falling behind the 'sharing/swinging' side/aspect of them. (despite a long discussion with Togs where I shaed some thoughts and ideas as a Dom of almost 30 years).

We all can see where the VN is heading, I've voiced my own issues with it many times, I guess the ultimate question for many us is: How long do we keep following it before saying enough is enough. As someone else whpo followed this for the longest time, even I'm approaching that point. The new stupid and uneccessary sysem (instead of orting out all the shit that actually needs addressing) is only pushing me towards that point quicker.
i'm getting there fast .. which i hate cause loved this game :(

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
i went back to day 76 and still, The old man scene does not show up. He just leaves the house in the dinner scene
I tried going back to Day 67. I tried a new game at Lvl3. I tried different unrelated choices. That scene won't show up for any reason. And the Save just before is broken.

I have a feeling, this new Fetish system is really buggy.

Reactions: MikeOG

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That is known as avoidable NTR. If LI (at any point) having a relation with someone else it's considered as NTR. You can avoid it by accepting Kari's advances which makes it avoidable.

As for the tag, we don't have NTR tag which includes Netori, Netorase, Netorare we only have netorare tag which is kinda debatable, for Kiki, Kari, Suzie. I am on there is netorare side but more like avoidable soft netorare.

Anyways, I hope mods will put an end to this discussion. It's kinda getting boring tbh.
I'm sorry bro... but just no. There is absolutely NO NTR in this game. There is Netorase (NTS/NTRS), but no netorare. Netorare is to be taken from in the tradational sense of the word. However, on here it doesn't need to be stealing of the LI, just cheating or for an LI to choose someone else besides the MC.

The character stops being a love interest the moment you avoid/decline her. The MC has no interest in that character, so she isn't being taken from him, and the MC would have no reason to be jealous either. So even the F95 definition of the word (which is a really bad definition and somewhat broad), doesn't even fit in this case.

I can understand why some people wouldn't like this content, but I never understood why so many people on here complain about avoidable/optional content. However, I wish the term NTR(netorare), would stop getting thrown around so much on here, it's used so loosely at this point that it's starting to lose meaning.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry bro... but just no. There is absolutely NO NTR in this game. There is Netorase (NTS/NTRS), but no netorare. Netorare is to be taken from in the tradational sense of the word. However, on here it doesn't need to be stealing of the LI, just cheating or for an LI to choose someone else besides the MC.

The character stops being a love interest the moment you avoid/decline her. The MC has no interest in that character, so she isn't being taken from him, and the MC would have no reason to be jealous either. So even the F95 definition of the word (which is a really bad definition and somewhat broad), doesn't even fit in this case.

I can understand why some people wouldn't like this content, but I never understood why so many people on here complain about avoidable/optional content. However, I wish the term NTR(netorare), would stop getting thrown around so much on here, it's used so loosely at this point that it's starting to lose meaning.
kinda like when you don't have sex with a certain girl in this game and she still says she's pregnant .. and the MC then acts like he fucked her :LOL:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRoommate-0.11.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes