Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
So... Straight into her bed, like the average AVN here? :cool:
You get all this wrong i just wanted she is sleep in living room and the player in bed room that's is the RIGHT thing to do but anyway don't mind me i'm a bit unusual so don't take me seriously.:whistle:

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
ch29.rpy of v0.4.7, and by extension the v0.4.7 Joker mod, says:
"Hey Kari, it's Steve. Can we talk? Please call me back."
Who's Steve? Shouldn't it say [pname] or something instead?

Also, v0.4.7 still has an error from previous builds that pops up when you wake up in bed with Kari with an erection and try to ignore it. I think there was an attempt made to try to fix it in functions.rpy, but I don't think it worked. It might just be easier to make the preceding sex scene reduce lust to the point where you won't get morning wood. Though personally, I'd just rather have an additional morning sex scene to relieve it.

In chapter 25, the word fiancé has no accent on the e, though it's probably a trivial issue that one could get away with leaving as-is.

And I still miss the bit of content cut from v0.2 that was never added back, but that's not an error or anything, just a personal design choice.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
ch29.rpy of v0.4.7, and by extension the v0.4.7 Joker mod, says:
"Hey Kari, it's Steve. Can we talk? Please call me back."
Who's Steve? Shouldn't it say [pname] or something instead?

Also, v0.4.7 still has an error from previous builds that pops up when you wake up in bed with Kari with an erection and try to ignore it. I think there was an attempt made to try to fix it in functions.rpy, but I don't think it worked. It might just be easier to make the preceding sex scene reduce lust to the point where you won't get morning wood. Though personally, I'd just rather have an additional morning sex scene to relieve it.

In chapter 25, the word fiancé has no accent on the e, though it's probably a trivial issue that one could get away with leaving as-is.

And I still miss the bit of content cut from v0.2 that was never added back, but that's not an error or anything, just a personal design choice.
Argh. Steve is the default name I use for testing and I've done this more than once, sorry!

I forgot all about the erection issue, at the time it didn't occur to me MC would still wake up horny.

I left out the acute accent in fiancé because I wasn't sure it would work for people whose primary language settings weren't English. I'm not averse to putting it in and seeing if it works!

I do still plan to reinsert some (if not all) of the content that was cut out before, it's finding time to do it without breaking things.

One thing I will mention is that if you behave really badly towards one character it can ultimately affect relationships with others. You can gain a reputation as a good guy (or not).

Certain behaviours can even force a change in your personality profile. So if you said you treat girls right but then you don't it can push your "rating" as if you'd said "Love 'em and leave 'em" or whatever.

I noticed in gregers' post Kari's confidence at -10, when it shouldn't go below 0. I think I know why that happened, so I will add that to the list.

I'm going to review these issues later (I'm on a lunch break now) and I may ask for a couple of people to test some things for me.

I'll check back in later.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Argh. Steve is the default name I use for testing and I've done this more than once, sorry!
I would strongly suggest not using the default name when testing for precisely that reason. When the name is changeable, it's better to think of him as 'MC' in your head rather than 'Steve', as that leads to things like typing in the wrong name by mistake.

Reactions: togs-games

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
When I try to load a save it goes back to the start/splash screen. Any ideas?
I am having the same problem too, like it go to the scene I save it at, then poof, right back to the main menu. I even tried it on older saves, and same thing.

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am having the same problem too, like it go to the scene I save it at, then poof, right back to the main menu. I even tried it on older saves, and same thing.
Same for me, not even throwing an error, just sent back to the menu.
I tried an old save from a previous update and it seemed to work, but i don't feel like going trough the whole story again.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I tried an old save from a previous update and it seemed to work, but i don't feel like going trough the whole story again.
I eventually decided to go through it again in fast speed holding down Ctrl. Luckily, with the mod, can remember the choices I made with it before.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Same
I eventually decided to go through it again in fast speed holding down Ctrl. Luckily, with the mod, can remember the choices I made with it before.
Yup, saves are not working for me either so thats the best option. NBD really, it's not uncommon for saves not to work with RenPy game updates.

Reactions: JenMistress

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'd be curious to see if I can sort some of these issues out, if you can tell me where you were in the game and which version you last used. If necessary, perhaps you can send me the game save file?

JenMistress, you too?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
It seems inevitable that there'll have to be a build 0408. I've got most of the above issues in hand, I think, but would really like to see if we can resolve some of these problems with old game saves.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
An innocent girl getting corrupted by a "slutty" independent friend. Is it too much to ask to have an innocent girl start things with MC?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
v0.4.7, getting the following (ignorable) error at the start of Chapter 29...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch29.rpy", line 29, in script
    $ temp = getattr( store, ES_Intern.lower() )
  File "game/ch29.rpy", line 29, in <module>
    $ temp = getattr( store, ES_Intern.lower() )
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute ''
Cause: I didn't choose either of the 2 girls (Kayla or Rei) as intern...

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes