HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I need to go to bed, but first... View attachment 1470915

Tilly needs your help!

It seems Tilly has some reservations about the uniform she was provided.

I guess it will just have to do for the London trip, but in November we'll have a little contest on patreon, so it'll cost you a dollar to enter! I know, I'm such a mercenary...

Design a new uniform! You can describe it, send pictures, or do whatever it takes to put your ideas across, and I'll do my best to translate it to glorious CG imagery!
I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that one............ :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I need to go to bed, but first...

Tilly needs your help!
Hello everyone,

Following togs' challenge and having only Tilly's best interest in mind, of course, here's some starting ideas to stir up the discussion and generate a healthy amount of controversy: the Dos and Don'ts for the stewardess uniform. My personal take, of course.
DosDon'ts
Classy
Vivid color scheme
Skirts, short enough: A-line, circle or wrap
Neck scarf
Blouse with cleavage or some sort of transparency
Military inspired variation uniform? (don't know how to think about this)
Nude legs or thigh-highs
High heels or stilettos
Underwear?
Jewelry and accessories?
Slutty
Greys or black & white color schemes
Pants or shorts
Lace or lingerie-like attires
T-shirts, crop tops or bustier
School, cheerleader or sporty-like uniforms
Pantyhose or leggings
Flats or boots
Underwear?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017

Tilly needs your help!

I guess it will just have to do for the London trip, but in November we'll have a little contest on patreon, so it'll cost you a dollar to enter! I know, I'm such a mercenary...

Design a new uniform! You can describe it, send pictures, or do whatever it takes to put your ideas across, and I'll do my best to translate it to glorious CG imagery!
I posted the site address on your Patreon.

5f26471616c13d2bc5b875ced420ae8c_largea.jpg

Reactions: Jenzi800

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Maybe some of the Pirates here could loosen their purse strings and support you.

Just a thought. :unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Tilly needs your help!

It's definitely sexy, though I can definitely see why she wouldn't be thrilled at wearing that for a guy she's just met. That's more like 'we've known her for a while and she's treating us on our birthday' kind of thing.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I don't mind spending the money if it gets us what we want.
Agreed. But I would always prefer something unique or exclusive over a standard asset, even if it's just simple mesh or texture editing. And on top of that, some stuff combined.

Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Agreed. But I would always prefer something unique or exclusive over a standard asset, even if it's just simple mesh or texture editing. And on top of that, some stuff combined.
Well, the scarf would have to be replaced for sure - it looks terrible - and the outfit doesn't include shoes or stockings.

Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Well, the scarf would have to be replaced for sure - it looks terrible - and the outfit doesn't include shoes or stockings.
Yeah. That's why I earlier suggested building the uniform from a mix and match of several pieces. That would take several assets combined but with great results with a bit of luck.
Oh! And forget realism for this. Even if based in the seventies stewardess models, the most "spirited" in my opinion, it wouldn't be as revealing as one would like.
Of course you can also create a set of two or three versions, for when the MC is travelling alone or with Lois, or for when Tilly warms up to him, but I digress...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The idea was that the uniform she's shown wearing was designed by MC's Great-Uncle.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Just played through this game. I like the potential office drama setup.
Obviously the goal is to keep Kari at home and pregnant, and then sexually harass the shit out of my employees. I just picked the dumb/slutty ones for that reason. LOL. Also the friend Aria, you know just because banging the GFs best friend behind her back is so naughty. I have no idea what all these stats are like confidence, ect... but I'm just assuming I can keep Karis self esteem so low she knows I bang everything that moves AND LIKES IT.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The idea was that the uniform she's shown wearing was designed by MC's Great-Uncle.
I think it would be a cool idea (but too troublesome I'm sure) if MC could affect how her uniform looks like, but not through the specific choice on player's behalf, but based on the player's choices up until the introduction of the uniform; more pervy choices throughout the game would lead to MC helping in creating a more revealing outfit and nicer MC would help to prepare more classy one.

As far as the uniform goes I'm in this small minority, who prefers less revealing uniform (as with Lois, my fav outift of hers was that black shirt, not these showing off her assets); smth tight, but not too much; as she's not going to be stewardess but a pilot, I'd see her in pants (or smth comfortable and elegant), and a nice shirt without too many colors. She could undress slowly as her relationship with MC progresses though.

And as far as Patreon and voting goes, I'll join the moment my MC will start spending some quality time with Bree :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As far as the uniform goes I'm in this small minority, who prefers less revealing uniform (as with Lois, my fav outift of hers was that black shirt, not these showing off her assets); smth tight, but not too much; as she's not going to be stewardess but a pilot, I'd see her in pants (or smth comfortable and elegant), and a nice shirt without too many colors. She could undress slowly as her relationship with MC progresses though.
I'm fairly certain that she is a stewardess, not a pilot.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm fairly certain that she is a stewardess, not a pilot.
You're right. In the game Lois says Tilly's going to be a flight crew and since it may mean either a pilot, navigator, engineer or stewardess (as I understand it) for some reason my mind decided she's a pilot. But yeah, earlier it's said she's a flight attendant, so my mistake.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Obviously the goal is to keep Kari at home and pregnant, and then sexually harass the shit out of my employees. I just picked the dumb/slutty ones for that reason. LOL. Also the friend Aria, you know just because banging the GFs best friend behind her back is so naughty. I have no idea what all these stats are like confidence, ect... but I'm just assuming I can keep Karis self esteem so low she knows I bang everything that moves AND LIKES IT.
Okay, I guess you didn't say "I'm looking for a serious relationship" at the beginning then?

Ignore the stats, if you see them it's because I forgot a marker. Play the way you think fits your MC's character and I don't think you'll go far wrong.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes