Apr 27, 2021
I played the update and it's very good. Maybe the only one very little disappointment is that the sex scene between MC and Kari was the most "waited and anticipated" scene of the game, and in the end it lasted five seconds and two little scene, like the scene with Marina earlier in the game.
The feeling is: "were we waiting all time long for a minute?". Well, sometimes in real life it goes on like that too ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , even if luckily not the most of the times:LOL:). Well, maybe i expected a more "felt" scene, if I'm clear.
But kudos for the dev, it's a good game.

Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... one very little disappointment is that the sex scene between MC and Kari was the most "waited and anticipated" scene of the game, and in the end it lasted five seconds and two little scene, like the scene with Marina earlier in the game.
The feeling is: "were we waiting all time long for a minute?" ... I expected a more "felt" scene, if I'm clear.
The scene with Marina was always meant to be a "quick shag" rather than a big deal, more of an alternative to masturbating than anything else, but an upgrade for that would be nice when time allows. Not a huge priority, unless anyone feels otherwise?

Speaking of masturbating, I'll redo that scene so we're not seeing more than we'd want to! I always intended that there would be a chance for Kari to accidentally walk in on MC. That too, is on the to do list, but mostly just for fun, rather than being essential to the story.

As to the first night with Kari, that will be expanded on for next time, including the cunnilingus scene that was in the "coming soon" part at the end of version 0.2!

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
The scene with Marina was always meant to be a "quick shag" rather than a big deal, more of an alternative to masturbating than anything else, but an upgrade for that would be nice when time allows. Not a huge priority, unless anyone feels otherwise?

Speaking of masturbating, I'll redo that scene so we're not seeing more than we'd want to! I always intended that there would be a chance for Kari to accidentally walk in on MC. That too, is on the to do list, but mostly just for fun, rather than being essential to the story.

As to the first night with Kari, that will be expanded on for next time, including the cunnilingus scene that was in the "coming soon" part at the end of version 0.2!
Will you maybe insert more BDSM stuff???
That would be very interesting:devilish:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Will you maybe insert more BDSM stuff?
I'd like to do something along those lines, but I don't want it to be too obvious or predictable.

The next build includes a minor revision to the scene where Kari and MC watch "50 Shades of Gray" and depending on your personality profile, MC's response varies from "He needed to teach that bitch a lesson" to "Wasn't that awful?" or words to that effect.

Nothing so dramatic that it's worth going back and replaying over again, just fleshing things out for that far off day when the game is "finished", if it ever is!

Reactions: Armada1987

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Can i play it now or the bug that send me back to the menu is still present?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'd like to do something along those lines, but I don't want it to be too obvious or predictable.

The next build includes a minor revision to the scene where Kari and MC watch "50 Shades of Gray" and depending on your personality profile, MC's response varies from "He needed to teach that bitch a lesson" to "Wasn't that awful?" or words to that effect.
Only maledom planned?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been against peeking on her, but I do quite like the idea of curious Kari peeking on him. And of course now that we're together, perhaps in the future when she showers we might openly join her. The way he calls out girls' names out loud though, it really is asking for her to hear him.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Kari is sooooooo sweet, sooooo innocent and SO friggin gorgeous...she just cries out to be dominated made into a dedicated sub. Esrly on it seems like the MC is given choices that allow for dom/sub stats to grow and influence, yet watching the movies? They are always sitting on opposite couches. If he IS gonna dom her, she needs to be sitting on the floor in front of him at some point. (Right after50 Shades, if MC says "She needed to be taught a lesson...", would be a great choice for that too)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Kari is sooooooo sweet, sooooo innocent and SO friggin gorgeous...she just cries out to be dominated made into a dedicated sub. Esrly on it seems like the MC is given choices that allow for dom/sub stats to grow and influence, yet watching the movies? They are always sitting on opposite couches. If he IS gonna dom her, she needs to be sitting on the floor in front of him at some point. (Right after50 Shades, if MC says "She needed to be taught a lesson...", would be a great choice for that too)
I should have got rid of the second couch at the outset! Oh well, live and learn...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I wouldn't go so far as to even say planned. Considered would be more appropriate. And no, in answer to your question, I wouldn't be averse to putting the shoe (or spiked heel) on the other foot...
I'm not into BDSM personally, but the game opens that door very early and clearly and I'm OK with it. Especially if those are light elements and used as some form of foreplay/roleplay.
But now you got me curious as to who would wear the spiked heels...:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: togs-games

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hi there togs,
I take it from your reaction that you would be considering femdom for Kari? Or am I reading it totally wrong? I just don't think it would fit her personality. But them again, it's just my view of her.

Reactions: punisher2099

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Kari is a sweet naive women that needs someones help / protection to not get taken advantage of - please don't corrupt her

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes