Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Incest with who? Nobody is even remotely related to anyone else.....
So, i typed keyword 'mom' in search engine without including incest tag because i know some of them don't need ic tag. I found this game then. I read with hope there is Mom-son incest. Yeah bit disappointing tbh

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
So, i typed keyword 'mom' in search engine without including incest tag because i know some of them don't need ic tag. I found this game then. I read with hope there is Mom-son incest. Yeah bit disappointing tbh
If you only play games with that tag there's nothing for you here. But if you want a really good, different and well written story you won't be wasting your time!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
then the search algorithms on the site is wonky since i don't think there has even been a mention of the MC's parents..

Not to mention the last sentence in the overview in the OP:

" And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea... "

Reactions: togs-games

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, Obi-Wan you may be right :) But were they even married, i don't remember the specifics right now?
You said 'even remotely related' though, and even if they were never technically married that's at least remotely related. Also Kari and Lois being raised by the foundation makes them kind of his sisters/cousins. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
The Foundation girls might be considered to be family, and there is bound to be sisters among that group, I'm sure.

Who knows. It could happen. If it doesn't, that is fine.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
But where else do you get to milk your (arguably) step mother?!?
You said 'even remotely related' though, and even if they were never technically married that's at least remotely related. Also Kari and Lois being raised by the foundation makes them kind of his sisters/cousins. :p
The Foundation girls might be considered to be family, and there is bound to be sisters among that group, I'm sure.
We may be onto something here. Perhaps tag The Roommate with the "Remotely arguably kind of incest from some point of view" tag.:unsure:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Funnily enough, when MC first meets Lois and she tells him about The Foundation, he says she's almost family (can't recall the exact wording right now).

But incest was the furthest thing from my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Zenae and Vleder

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Funnily enough, when MC first meets Lois and she tells him about The Foundation, he says she's almost family (can't recall the exact wording right now).

But incest was the furthest thing from my mind.
That is perfectly fine. If your focus isn't on it, that is cool.

With the Foundation, though, based on what we know so far, I just feel that there are bound to be at least a few pairs of sisters in there somewhere down the line.

It would be odd that they're all the only child of their respective families.

That could be a fun side-story, if it organically flows that direction, to end up having to help some sisters that are in some horrid situation and things get hot (slow burn, of course)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes