Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Running slightly behind - I had hoped to have this release ready by the end of November - but expecting to release the new version this weekend.
No problem at all, just take the time you'll need to update in the way you want. Any rush might be counterproductive - and that's nothing we all would enjoy ;).

Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, I'm waiting on a last couple of renders and will be running the build and uploading.

As mentioned, this new version adds a tremendous number of options, and should be considered a beta.

Uploading to itch and then mega, but it's 2am for me. Will post links in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenae

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, I'm waiting on a last couple of renders and will be running the build and uploading.

As mentioned, this new version adds a tremendous number of options, and should be considered a beta.

With that in mind, would anyone here be hugely put out if this first build was Windows only? Just checking...
I don't use Windows, I use Linux. Why would it be Windows only though? Renpy is very good at being platform independent.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
No problem, I was concerned about how long the builds and uploads would take, but all three (Linux, Mac and OSX) are available now from and I'll start mega in the morning.

Remember my warnings about how complex this build is, and the potential for problems... 2.41AM... Goodnight!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Mega links on my patreon page (public for this build)

Please, no walkthrough mods or translations on this build!

By all means report issues here, but it might also be useful to email them to bugs @ togs-3d.com

Last edited:
Reactions: geordie

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games If you haven't selected Tilly for a flight attendent the game will get to a rollback when they enter the private yet.
Sorry, I thought I had that covered. Immediate options are to go back to Day 25 and pick Tilly, or possibly to open the console and set the appropriate variable:

tilly.position = "Flight Attendant"

Obviously, this is in the fixes for the next build.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Really love this game, hoping for some corruption of some of the girls especially Lois and the other receptionists.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
About to upload build 0502. From the readme file...

In the event of problems loading saves from previous versions:

- Try deleting persistent data from the game save folder

- Try rolling back to the end of the previous day, then playing from there

- Email bugs@togs-3d.com with details and include the failed saved game file

Fixes:

- Temporary workaround for if you didn't hire Tilly as your flight attendant

- Fixed an error if you go to the bathroom to relieve your lust and Kari walks in (or not)

- Added a variable to count how many incidences of unprotected sex with any given partner

- Fixed an error with pet names

Known Issues:

- If MC wakes up with an erection it interferes with the timing of the start of day text, for
example, you wake up with an erection, you get the menu choice of whether to ignore
it, THEN it will say "You wake up refreshed" or whatever. Cosmetic, will fix next time.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
While the upload is going on, a few words about what is and what isn't included in the current version, and what remains to be done.

As far as the receptionists go...

- The current build can accommodate any choice combination previously made at the hiring stage.

- There are character-specific events for Aria and Cassie in the current version.

- There will be additional character-specific events for Bree and Jenny added soon.

- There's a minor event that's contingent on you having added Kayla or Rei as an intern, but if you didn't you won't care!

Aside from the receptionists, other things on the "to do" list...

- Additional graphics for some of the bedroom scenes that I didn't have time to polish.

- Tweaks to the Energy system.

- More "date night" variations.

- More choices of things to do in the evenings.

During the current cycle (version 0.5.x), I intend to tidy up some graphics, consolidate all the changes that have been added and lock down the first four weeks of the gameplay and the underlying structures once and for all. At least, that's the plan!

Build 0.5.2 is now available on itch... mega next.

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks togs-games tilly.position = "Flight Attendant" solved it for me.

Did you think about the idea to have different styles of sexual behaviour for mc based on his picked personallity? With Kari for instance gentle, normal, rough. Maybe the rough mc can pull her hair and smack her ass where she responds to *if the kinky has been selected. Or an option to do so before the sex with her starts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Just played this yesterday, theres soo much potential for a great story!

Im just worried the ammounts of branching of the story, like at start the choice of how you are to women, then as you go in further like different combinations of receptionists (this can be great but due to the ammount of them there, its possible to have 2 problems with developing the story, a) they will lack content or b) going further into the game will have you working 3-4 times more on something that wouldnt be as complicated because of these branching stories..

i would have suggested to maybe focus on one - two paths at most for starters, getting much more story in first, and then adding paths around that story, cause as you are a dev theres unfortunately always a risk of burning out and i reallly wouldnt want that for this game cause im really liking the premise so far...

But anyway, you got a new fan here, i really like the story, i would also like if you had maybe added a small intro explaining the game world (like is it current time or a bit in the future ?) how the company was made and gained success, explaining IRIS more i just remember something alongside of its like siri on steroids. (then again with the higher functions part im guessing we will know a lot more about it anyway.)

Keep it up <3

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Thanks togs-games tilly.position = "Flight Attendant" solved it for me.

Did you think about the idea to have different styles of sexual behaviour for mc based on his picked personality?
The new build works around the problem.

I'm curious as to why you didn't choose to offer her the FA position before? Hoping for more options?

As to the second question, I'm working that in but very gradually.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Deckmaster

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Im just worried the amounts of branching of the story ... like different combinations of receptionists (this can be great but due to the amount of them there, its possible to have 2 problems with developing the story, a) they will lack content or b) going further into the game will have you working 3-4 times more on something that wouldnt be as complicated because of these branching stories..
There's a background story planned for each of the characters that will be introduced over time. Then it's a matter of seeing how it goes from there.

Lois is a good example - she was planned to be a minor character and just kind of grew into this great personality.

Marina, on the other hand, didn't really take off, at least not so far, so she's not a main focus for the moment.

I think it's likely that some of the receptionists will develop organically, others will maybe fade into the background.

...i would also like if you had maybe added a small intro explaining the game world (like is it current time or a bit in the future ?) how the company was made and gained success, explaining IRIS more...
I don't think there's anything to be gained by specifying the exact time frame - it's contemporary, obviously. Now-ish.

More background (where it's relevant) and other stuff will be revealed in time.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes