togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Last chance for anyone who wants to send me a broken save (other than those using the walkthrough mod).

I'm trying to get the next release ready, so speak now or forever hold your peace piece. ;)

And if we're talking time travel, maybe all the girls are your daughters?

Not happening, get over it!

On the subject of siblings I will say that you have already been given clues...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Largely a rehash of a public post at Patreon:

The next release is well underway. As mentioned before, there's a LOT of content in our fifth week. I'm hoping to have it ready before the end of the month.

MC (you) is officially in place as the new CEO, and the new receptionists will be starting work.

You and Lois go to check out your new Executive Jet and talk to Tilly about the "uniform" your Great Uncle came up with.

There'll be opportunities to see more (much more) of Ashley and Mallory too.

screenshot0007.png

The plot is thickening with regard to Greenfield Genetics and LactoMax.

You'll be meeting Jed, the construction foreman, to talk about getting the housing development back on track, and improvements to the Executive Suite.

You'll also have to deal with the other young women Randy victimized.

And if Kari's now your girlfriend, you can expect some fun and games with her too!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Largely a rehash of a public post at Patreon:

The next release is well underway. As mentioned before, there's a LOT of content in our fifth week. I'm hoping to have it ready before the end of the month.

MC (you) is officially in place as the new CEO, and the new receptionists will be starting work.

You and Lois go to check out your new Executive Jet and talk to Tilly about the "uniform" your Great Uncle came up with.

There'll be opportunities to see more (much more) of Ashley and Mallory too.

View attachment 1508734

The plot is thickening with regard to Greenfield Genetics and LactoMax.

You'll be meeting Jed, the construction foreman, to talk about getting the housing development back on track, and improvements to the Executive Suite.

You'll also have to deal with the other young women Randy victimized.

And if Kari's now your girlfriend, you can expect some fun and games with her too!
Why is Albert Einstein groping Lois?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Great uncle was a pervert. The doctor, a pervert. MC is, of course a pervert. Togs, you came up with all of this, what a pervert. I'm really proud of you.

Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Seriously though, if his response to thinking she was a candidate was just to immediately grope her, seems like that place is even worse than we thought.
That was a bona fide breast exam...

To quote Dr. Venkman, "Back off man, I'm a scientist..."

Besides, it's a well-known fact that Einstein was breast-fed until the age of thirteen.

That may not be true - I just made it up.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, sooo... I'm trying to get the next version ready to release by the end of the month. Rendering always becomes an issue at this stage, but I'm hoping to just get by!

Version 0.5 is complicated to a tremendous degree by all the possible options - who you hired for the reception positions, whether you took on either Kayla or Rei as an intern (or didn't). Whether you offered Tilly the flight attendant gig, and of, course, the state of your relationships with Ashley, Kari, and Mallory.

There's more bedroom fun to be had and further intrigue all round.

I've also tried to take more account of your personality profile choices, with differing options being offered based on those.

For example, if you hired Cassie, Lois wants you to help her with accommodation. You can arrange for HR to give her an advance to cover the security deposit on a apartment, OR you can offer her one of the apartments you own.

Now, if you're playing MC as a bit of a douche, he'll tell her he expects her to remember this later...

What that means is there's endless scope for bugs! I'm doing everything I can to work through all the possible paths, but there's always one more thing - just this evening I found a combination where you wake up horny, Kari wants to have sex and your options were to ignore your erection or go and have a quick wank in the bathroom, leaving Kari hot and alone!

I got right on to fixing that, obviously!

I've also attempted to use the renpy's after load function to cover any problems with older saves. Nobody came through with files for me to check last time, unfortunately, so I'm working kind of blind.

I am going to recommend you go back to at least Day 27, but if your only save is from the preview of Day 29, there's a timewarp function that takes you back to the beginning of the day, just to ensure all the fixes take effect.

So you've been warned - there are bound to be issues. Constructive criticism will be welcomed, but if you want to whine about how awful the game is, don't expect me to rush out and cut my wrists.

One last point - there are those of you who want to have an exclusive (monogamous) relationship with Kari. It's my aim to keep that as a valid option or, in fact, to do the same with someone else eventually. But... do explore friendships with other characters - there are story arcs you'll miss out on otherwise.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes