gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe we should have a contest for a better name for part two or whatever.
The Mate Room

It's a game all about the secret second bedroom in the apartment you go in only to ... well, you've probably sussed that out.

Just go ahead and hand me the trophy now. Or whenever, I'm not picky.

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
The Mate Room

It's a game all about the secret second bedroom in the apartment you go in only to ... well, you've probably sussed that out.

I'd gladly buy you a beer or three...:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: gregers

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The Mate Room

Okay, this is too funny. Spoiler alert...

I've been planning secret rooms at the apartment and the office. Just haven't had time to follow through on those...

• Wow
Reactions: Gorse and Zenae

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, this is too funny. Spoiler alert...

I've been planning secret rooms at the apartment and the office. Just haven't had time to follow through on those...
I knew it! I knew that "There's enough unused space between these two rooms for Jed to install another room" was suspicious, I wonder what we will find in there when he cracks it open? More on the LactoMax storyline, or did our crazy old uncle have other secrets we have yet to discover?

Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I knew it! I knew that "There's enough unused space between these two rooms for Jed to install another room" was suspicious, I wonder what we will find in there when he cracks it open? More on the LactoMax storyline, or did our crazy old uncle have other secrets we have yet to discover?
Yes, I wanted to flag it ahead of time just so you all know there IS a plan, even if we do get off track on occasion!

There are PLENTY of secrets to come. I think you'll all enjoy the revelations at the weekend.

Reactions: Zenae and Loganfin

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Since there is not a change log for 6.1 or 6.3, is 6.3 just bug fixes or is there new content?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since there is not a change log for 6.1 or 6.3, is 6.3 just bug fixes or is there new content?
Mostly bug fixes and tweaked variables, plus a few adjustments to dialogue. The next update (some time within the next few days, per togs' comment just above) should have new content.

0.6.2:
Depending on what events have (or haven't) occurred, there can be considerable extra discussion between MC and Lois on the flight home (Day 40). Other than that it's to fix bugs and omissions.

I will add one word of warning - Lois talks about the abuse she suffered and the how it affected her.

It's not done in a graphic way, but it does imply that it was pretty horrendous and that it occurred when she was young.
0.6.3:

Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just running through final checks. If I don't find anything too problematic I should have the new build done sometime tonight.

Update: a couple of iffy renders holding things up slightly. Hopefully they'll complete overnight.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
New build (0605) files are uploading. I'll update this post with links as I have them.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, I'm sure there will be the usual post-release craziness. Sorry, but it's one of the pitfalls of being the sole developer.

That said, I'm pleased with how week six turned out. There'll be more revelations (and fallout) once Kari finds out who Kara really is, I'm sure, and there's so much more to come.

I had Mallory wearing softer makeup when MC visits her, and I think it takes years off her appearance, although I always thought she was a good looking woman anyway.

In week seven, we'll be spending more time with the various interns and MC will introduce casual Fridays, which gives us a chance to see the girls in something less bland than the uniform polo shirts they wear most days.

We'll be seeing more of Pete as a major shareholder causes waves in the board room.

And we'll find out what it is Shae was so upset about.

All this, and more, in release 0.7... (although we'll probably be seeing a Build 0606 once you lot have torn this latest version apart!)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes