SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

Is things actually fixed? Probably not? Are things better? Maybe?

Changelog:

The primary reason for this build was to correct an error on my part which caused Cassie to become invisible (again).

I corrected some of the logic for MC's sleeping arrangements.

I also added MC's paycheck coming in, and some additional exposition where it was helpful:

• If you are on the baby path AND Lois is a girlfriend Kari will suggest that it might be a good idea if both Kara and Lois come over.
  • Lois explains that Kiki has taken Kari to the mall at the end of the day, neatly letting you off the hook for getting Kari home after work. She also tells you she's authorized Kari's travel costs.
So I'd suggest playing the day again if you're so inclined!

Win/Linux/Mac:

izebear

Sep 22, 2020
I can´t load my old saves!
When I load it I click one time and I´m back to main menu!

Anyone who know why?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
saves from modded versions don't play well with the vanilla version, so most likely is that.
It's more likely the dev changed a script that the user tried to return to. Ren'py does not handle the bytecode being different from the save game version very well. The language offers a couple of helpers (basically you can create a label to return to when you issue a subroutine call). If the dev is changing core routines routinely (and it sounds like he does), people who save while in a subroutine will get orphaned and lose that save.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
My old saves worked with 11.07, just an fyi for people that were having similar issues.
Well not the most recent ones but the ones before the old john dinner update.

With all the "hype" around the beast stuff I thought there would be a little more to it lol not sure if it's worth the hassle of patreon and the tag for that single render but I'm sure the dev knows what he is doing :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Comma seperator eh? Man ceretainly has his priorities right....
i did chuckle.

jokes aside that's a bizarre thing for him to say cos anyone who's read his code knows he frequently used modulo operations along with bitwise ANDs, so remainder division should be a non-issue.

Reactions: Maviarab

aochung

May 4, 2017
The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
FYI, the compressed version of 11.07 won't run for me...it opens, then closes immediately. the uncompressed version runs fine.
P.S. I use your compressed versions for almost every game (tyvm :) ) and don't have any issues 99% of the time.

Reactions: cklaubur
3.70 star(s) 83 Votes