internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I gotta say that the dev is has been speeding up last couple updates which is good. I think the game is good and the updates have been keeping from introducing a new characters constantly. I think the biggest problem is just that the dev is releasing 1 day of in game time as an update instead of 4 days to a week which make progress feel slower than it is.

Reactions: hooter

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I played last update, which took me 15 minutes, being really short. And stopped at the dog scene. I really like a lot in sex but this went to far. So I refused the scene and consider if I will go on with this game. Animals are for me a really nogo. I will wait and see the next update before I throw it from my SSD.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
FYI, the compressed version of 11.07 won't run for me...it opens, then closes immediately. the uncompressed version runs fine.
P.S. I use your compressed versions for almost every game (tyvm :) ) and don't have any issues 99% of the time.
I'm getting the same thing on my PC. The red loading bar, then nothing else.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I played last update, which took me 15 minutes, being really short. And stopped at the dog scene. I really like a lot in sex but this went to far. So I refused the scene and consider if I will go on with this game. Animals are for me a really nogo. I will wait and see the next update before I throw it from my SSD.
You know you can simply avoid the sex scene with Philippa (the busty cop lady), right?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheRoommate-0.11.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Is there a best practice for being able to get previous saves to load? A lor of the time, mine either bounce back to the title screen, or they'll load, but end at the end of the prior update and THEN bounce back to the title screen. Its something I've been dealing with for quite a while, although every once in a while they do work.

And for the last couple, when I've started over, it hasn't even allowed me to use the skip dialog button to try and fast forward through to the point I left off either. I have to manually click every screen like I'm brand new to it.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
This game is hilarious. Dev must be a native Seattleite, but moved away at some point. Many references are spot on, but then some are like ... um, that doesn't exist anymore. Note to dev... the Seattle PI was bought by the Seattle Times a couple decades ago and no longer exists. Rainier Beer reference ... LMAO. I fully expect to see Mt Rainier pop up in the background or someone saying the mountain is out.

fbass

May 18, 2017
This game is hilarious. Dev must be a native Seattleite, but moved away at some point. Many references are spot on, but then some are like ... um, that doesn't exist anymore. Note to dev... the Seattle PI was bought by the Seattle Times a couple decades ago and no longer exists. Rainier Beer reference ... LMAO. I fully expect to see Mt Rainier pop up in the background or someone saying the mountain is out.
I got a kick out of that when I first played it. I did notice a serious lack of rain too

visan

Jul 28, 2021
At day 75(friday) i tell Kari "Sure, but no hanky-panky without me!" to her spending the night at Aria's place, then sunday(day 77) Kari tells me how Aria fucked her all night long even fisting her...have i missed something? is this a bug or is it intended?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You know you can simply avoid the sex scene with Philippa (the busty cop lady), right?
I don't follow too closely anymore since I have lost interest in this game, but from what I gather the bestality part kind of comes out of nowhere, with no indication that it's coming except for there being a dog living with her. If this is the case, how the fuck is someone supposed to know that bestiality will happen before its too late? Just assume that a dog being present in her home is indication that bestiality will happen?

Like, at least don't be so nonsensical with your rebuttal. I mean technically you're right, but unless a player has the knowledge beforehand that this will happen if they decide to fuck her, then how are they supposed to know to avoid it?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is there a best practice for being able to get previous saves to load? A lor of the time, mine either bounce back to the title screen, or they'll load, but end at the end of the prior update and THEN bounce back to the title screen. Its something I've been dealing with for quite a while, although every once in a while they do work.

And for the last couple, when I've started over, it hasn't even allowed me to use the skip dialog button to try and fast forward through to the point I left off either. I have to manually click every screen like I'm brand new to it.
Try loading older saves and keep a good amount of them for the future, personally I tend to save in a different slot every time the game asks me to make any kind of decision in this game.

Also, don't use mods, the dev is constantly fucking with game variables so saves end up getting fucked every time there's an update. You can use URM though and I recommend it for basically every renpy game/VN.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Try loading older saves and keep a good amount of them for the future, personally I tend to save in a different slot every time the game asks me to make any kind of decision in this game.

Also, don't use mods, the dev is constantly fucking with game variables so saves end up getting fucked every time there's an update. You can use URM though and I recommend it for basically every renpy game/VN.
The mod is probably what's getting me. I like having the results of the choices laid out, but that's good advice to just use the URM now that I'm pretty familiar with the path that seems to get me to where I want to go.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
At day 75(friday) i tell Kari "Sure, but no hanky-panky without me!" to her spending the night at Aria's place, then sunday(day 77) Kari tells me how Aria fucked her all night long even fisting her...have i missed something? is this a bug or is it intended?
No, you've not missed anything. It is most likely an unintended consequence of the introduction of the "fetish level" system a few versions back, but the dev doesn't visit here anymore and hasn't addressed the issue elsewhere (that I've seen).

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

visan

Jul 28, 2021
No, you've not missed anything. It is most likely an unintended consequence of the introduction of the "fetish level" system a few versions back, but the dev doesn't visit here anymore and hasn't addressed the issue elsewhere (that I've seen).
i rly hope its a bug, coz that "one time thing" that i let her know clearly that i dont wanted her to do, its turning in a week long thing and this time i cant even stop her from using my company plane to fly to london for a week...if this is intended i at least want an option to show her the door

Reactions: Majindevil

visan

Jul 28, 2021
i rly hope its a bug, coz that "one time thing" that i let her know clearly that i dont wanted her to do, its turning in a week long thing and this time i cant even stop her from using my company plane to fly to london for a week...if this is intended i at least want an option to show her the door
ok, i tried to get past this period of events without the walktrough mod, and the friday night sex didnt hapen(so its probably a mod bug and not a game bug), at least she dont talk about it(lets hope it means it didnt hapen...), the week long trip to england is still hapening, but thats not a problem if she can be trusted to keep it in her panths, im pretty open to shit but not when im not involved or behind my back, lets see how the week in england goes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FYI, the compressed version of 11.07 won't run for me...it opens, then closes immediately. the uncompressed version runs fine.
P.S. I use your compressed versions for almost every game (tyvm :) ) and don't have any issues 99% of the time.
I honestly have no idea, it worked on my end before I posted it.

I re-did it and tested again and working, and also uploaded a new build, guess let me know if still bad...

The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes