magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
to be sincere, i can't follow all evolutions of MC and his story, And I am lost with all female characters and their relationship between them.
The main idea at the beginning was right, but now I clic clic and clic.

Reactions: MAD6999

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I was playing the new mini update from scratch on lvl 2 and apart from one or two missing pictures it mentions.
And 1 IndexError: list index out of range.... it all went fairly well untill a issue I had heard of before that I thought was fixed.
showed back up.
KiKi is about to be offered the PA job and we are supposed to pick 3 secretary positions but only have two candidates.

View attachment 3929540
How the hell am I supossed to get past that?.
Hi...
All the titles I play, I use 0x52_URM tool...as it's very useful for many things. It can show hidden choices that are not visible on screen(do to missing past requirements...which can be bypassed in the URM box), regular requirement checks (expand to view more detail), as well hidden info behind most choices (this is dependent on how developer coded their work...some add informative data like rel/love points, and others don't). And this tool can be used to edit as well.

(Install) Just extract and place the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your title's game folder. Then run your game.
Using your alt m keys together, it will bring up the URM search console.

Also, the bypass feature of this tool can be used to get past bugs, by showing that missing choice so you can choose it...and move past that scene. BUT make a save before you decide to do any editing or bypassing with this great Ren'Py tool.

Regards.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't follow too closely anymore since I have lost interest in this game, but from what I gather the bestality part kind of comes out of nowhere, with no indication that it's coming except for there being a dog living with her. If this is the case, how the fuck is someone supposed to know that bestiality will happen before its too late? Just assume that a dog being present in her home is indication that bestiality will happen?

Like, at least don't be so nonsensical with your rebuttal. I mean technically you're right, but unless a player has the knowledge beforehand that this will happen if they decide to fuck her, then how are they supposed to know to avoid it?
I'm so perverted that when I saw the dev log with the picture of the dog I assumed there will be bestiality added lol.

Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
How do i get Kari as a submissive ? even with the walkthrough mod i seem to not be able to find the right choices ... is there even a submissive Kari or am i wasting my time with that ? i just thought there should be because of the answers you can give to boost her sub stat

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How do i get Kari as a submissive ? even with the walkthrough mod i seem to not be able to find the right choices ... is there even a submissive Kari or am i wasting my time with that ? i just thought there should be because of the answers you can give to boost her sub stat
You can not get on it until the later ypdates, cannot be done before Lois' accident.

Next time, maybe do a search of the forum...top right of every thead, be sure to go into your settings to make sure search lists newest first. Do that, you'd have found my own post answering this just a day or so ago ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ok but in that case what are things i ned to avoid to get that option ?
Very little iirc. As long is in any kind of relationship with her, shortly after Lois temporarily moves into your place (after she falls asleep on the sofa once out of hospital...I can't remember what day it is sorry) you will get a conversation with her. In this onversation you can downgrade/upgrade/change your relationship with her. (You also get this convo with Lois too IIRC btw).

Last I played (I'm a few updates behind) there was no real sub content with her but the flag is set. I can't recall if there is a point requirement or not off hand but I've had the choice in every save where I have something with her (Kari) so I don't think any particular points matter. However, if they do, why you should always have URM installed, then you quickly fix things yourself.

Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
Very little iirc. As long is in any kind of relationship with her, shortly after Lois temporarily moves into your place (after she falls asleep on the sofa once out of hospital...I can't remember what day it is sorry) you will get a conversation with her. In this onversation you can downgrade/upgrade/change your relationship with her. (You also get this convo with Lois too IIRC btw).

Last I played (I'm a few updates behind) there was no real sub content with her but the flag is set. I can't recall if there is a point requirement or not off hand but I've had the choice in every save where I have something with her (Kari) so I don't think any particular points matter. However, if they do, why you should always have URM installed, then you quickly fix things yourself.
well thank you so much this did help me an awful lot

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well thank you so much this did help me an awful lot
No problem and my pleasure. It can be an infuriating VN at times and I'm one of the first to voice my annoyance with it but it is a good VN still all that being said, just a bit meandering in the plot (if you call it a plot) and some of the current paths can give you a headache working them out heh. Also, if you forget who is who etc, I made a save spreadsheet which might interest you which you can find here.

Enjoy.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Jeez what the hell are these low-quality renders in the latest update? Literally a step down from previous ones.

aochung

May 4, 2017
I honestly have no idea, it worked on my end before I posted it.

I re-did it and tested again and working, and also uploaded a new build, guess let me know if still bad...
tested this new compressed version and it works normally for me both with and without mods (modded saves crash as expected)

thanks for re-doing this and all your normal awesome compressions :)

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes