3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Nice beginning with good looking gals especially Jane..Animation scenes and pacing of erotic moments also done well,(not to fast not to slow)..Not sure what the plans are for the older sister with bad boyfriend and her lesbian lover,perhaps one or both could try using a dominant role on the mc or vice versa? Romance is always fine with me.The Rol Patch worked fine for me and I think it's essential to keeping this an enjoyable story. Looking forward to next update

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good week. The new update will be ready in 3 weeks. Mostly about Jane. I'll change the Iris's story (a fresh story from zero), but not in this update though, in v0.13.
Thank god, It is really rare that devs acknowledge when there are some issues in their plot and Iris' story had some BIG fucking issues. Just get rid of Margot, she is neither hot nor likeable, and every interaction she has with mc makes him look like a weak pathetic beta simp.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
What happened to the game any information I hope it is not abandoned and we can see mc's mom again

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Hi guys. I haven't been able to work on my game for a while because there was a problem with my compute

That smell of abandoned or milking

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes