VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hi. I can't answer many questions in any specific way so as not to spoiler. No, female domination is only necessary in some moments, it's a plot necessity.
Well, thanks for the honesty on that. It's not for me. If we could turn the tables on them, I'd be fine. I wish you well, bro.

Reactions: Frxnz

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Hi, thank you! There will be more music in the next updates and it won't be any worse.
Well then, waiting for the future updates here. I like developers who also focus on the music. Although, i can already tell that there will be some cool ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frxnz

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ashdlyads.png

Hi everyone.
I'm still developing the episode, but due to my main job it's not getting done as fast as I'd like, but thanks to this I can leave my computer rendering while I'm away. The first scene of the second episode is fully completed and it has 243 renders. I will need to make changes to some of the renders of this scene, but I'll get to that later. Honestly, it was really hard to work on such a big scene, it's much easier to do something that has some variety or something. Anyway, it's behind me and I can breathe a sigh of relief. I've started work on the sequel and I'm enjoying it immensely. In the previous post I showed a modified figure of Mona, I think I'll make some separate images with her soon to show you better. Right now I have 274 renders ready to go.
I can't show you previews yet, so I'll attach the renders I'm doing while on vacation.
Thank you all for your support!
Have a great weekend and take care.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
mnds.png mnds2.png

Hi everyone.
In the last devlog, I wrote that I would put up another post with images of the updated Mona. I made four images of her, but I'll only post two here. You can find two more on discord. I think that's the end of posting images of her for now.

Reactions: Virgil_

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ep2.236.png vh13.png vh86.png

Hello everyone!

It's Friday, which means it's time to give you an update on the progress of the second chapter. To be honest, during these two weeks while working I have never once encountered anything that could have hindered the development in any way, I've been very surprised and I'm very happy about that.

While working on posing I often find music that I think would look great in the game and my music playlist created for the game consists of 93 tracks. I think I should re-listen to it and delete some of the songs from there, as after a while they don't seem as cool and appropriate anymore.

In these two weeks, I've created 201 renders and have a total of 444 of them. So far, that's the record for all time created, but records are meant to be broken, right? Right.

In the near future I plan to process what's ready and put it into the code. I also need to put in the music right away and arrange the sounds where they are needed. So I'll be a little distracted from rendering, but I'll try to get back to posing as soon as possible. I'll be taking a vacation from my day job for two weeks at the beginning of April. For now, I'm thinking about how much time to devote to development while on vacation.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for listening, and I'll see you in two weeks.

Thank you all for your support!
Have a great weekend and take care of yourself.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
vh1.png vhd41.png

Hi everyone.
I know I missed the day of this post a bit, but there was a reason for that.
I had a bit of an equipment issue and to be honest it's still there, but I've partially resolved it for now.
I can continue to work on posing and working in DAZ in general, so we're moving forward.
I've added a lot of different sounds to the game, fixed bugs in the text and added new music. Also fixed some renders that required it. My plan now is to go through the entire game from the beginning and check all the paths that are currently there to add more music to them in places where it's missing.
I knew in advance that I wouldn't be able to put this post up on Friday like I always do, because I needed to finalize some things with the renders and code. Now all the renderers are all inserted into the code and working properly, all that's left is to add some renderers for different paths.
In this two week period I haven't made much progress on the renderers, but again, I've finished putting the game into code and making a large number of fixes. I also added a scene that wasn't planned for the game at all, but I think it's needed to add more interesting character development.
I now have 458 processed renders ready to be added to the game. It's not much, but I'll have plenty of time to catch up now.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Is the DEV doesn't know the definition of HAREM, bed 2 or 3 together girls means Threesome or foursome ... Harem means he can openly pursue multiple LIs with they live happily ever after in the end ... :unsure: o_O

Last edited:

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Is the DEV doesn't know the definition of HAREM, bed 2 or 3 together girls means Threesome or foursome ... Harem means he can openly pursue multiple LIs with they live happily ever after in the end ... :unsure: o_O
ok

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone!
Sad to say it, but vacation is coming to an end and on Monday I will start combining my main job with episode development again. I've been thinking for a long time about how I should allocate time to take a break from everything and work on the game. As a result, I took a full three days off for the whole vacation and came back to Daz. I'm done with the coding part for a while and things are looking more or less normal, but I'll still be back for the start of episode two after the testers have done their thing. (For which I thank them very much!)
A good friend of mine sent me some songs from different musicians and the cool thing is that this music is not copyright blocked. It's pretty much what I look for in a game and what I'd like to hear while reading\through - call it what you want. It is possible that in the future I will replace the existing music (copyrighted) with music by these guys.
Right now I have 786 renders ready... Honestly, I'm a little shocked myself at how many I've gotten done in a week and a half. (328) The last week was very little time to sleep =D
Alas, I won't be able to work on the game as productively now, so I tried to get as much done as possible.
As always guys, thanks to everyone for the support!

See you in two weeks.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes