VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ep2.131.jpg ep2.199.png

Hello everyone!
It's been a little over a week since the release of the first chapter and it's time to tell you how the second chapter is doing. And the second one is doing well, I've finished writing most of the dialog and have roughly marked the beginning and end of the chapter. I'm not going to write about the image and word count for the second chapter right now, but it's going to be bigger than the first. At this point I want to try to achieve 2000 renders for it, while the first has 1148. I'm finalizing the images for the first part of the first scene of the second episode, which already has 213 renders (some of which I've changed/redone). At the same time, I'm adding new music to the playlist, which will be useful for the second episode and beyond. As for character changes - I'm definitely changing Laura and I'll probably change Ashley's eyes, and those will be all the changes that affect Ashley. I'll also attach some previews for you below.
Thanks to everyone who supported me before the release of the first chapter and everyone who started supporting after its release.
Have a good weekend everyone, take care.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 3360159 View attachment 3360160

Hello everyone!
It's been a little over a week since the release of the first chapter and it's time to tell you how the second chapter is doing. And the second one is doing well, I've finished writing most of the dialog and have roughly marked the beginning and end of the chapter. I'm not going to write about the image and word count for the second chapter right now, but it's going to be bigger than the first. At this point I want to try to achieve 2000 renders for it, while the first has 1148. I'm finalizing the images for the first part of the first scene of the second episode, which already has 213 renders (some of which I've changed/redone). At the same time, I'm adding new music to the playlist, which will be useful for the second episode and beyond. As for character changes - I'm definitely changing Laura and I'll probably change Ashley's eyes, and those will be all the changes that affect Ashley. I'll also attach some previews for you below.
Thanks to everyone who supported me before the release of the first chapter and everyone who started supporting after its release.
Have a good weekend everyone, take care.
Thanks for the post. It is promising game. Is there any way to change the name of MC?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Mona1.png Mona2.png
Hello everyone!
I completely understand that many of you are waiting for the appearance of new girls in the game. Honestly, I'm really looking forward to it myself, but the plot doesn't allow me to launch them ahead of time. I want to keep you informed, so I'll show you a slightly modified version of Mona today. I changed her body and now she looks even more attractive than before. I actually really disliked her butt because it was oddly shaped, but I was able to fix that and give it a more natural look and shape. I won't tell you about all of her changes so you guys can see and feel them for yourselves in the future. (¬‿¬ )
I hope you enjoy Mona as much as I do.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
0.2 and still so many sentences not translated to English, it's a bit weid to suddenly see a Russian sentence popping out in the middle of a conversation.
Game is good so far but shoudn't be published before it's fully translated imo.

Edit: No problem anymore after the scene with Ashley and Mona at the bar.

God I wish we had the option to reject Jenny-the-bitch, I can't stand her, but I guess it's important for the future of the story.

Frxnz Is this game gonna be about female domination all the time? I mean the MC is bossed around by all the girls and acts like a docile doggy all the time. If it's always going to be like this then I prefer to know now, femdom is not my kink.

Last edited:

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
0.2 and still so many sentences not translated to English, it's a bit weid to suddenly see a Russian sentence popping out in the middle of a conversation.
Game is good so far but shoudn't be published before it's fully translated imo.

Edit: No problem anymore after the scene with Ashley and Mona at the bar.

God I wish we had the option to reject Jenny-the-bitch, I can't stand her, but I guess it's important for the future of the story.

Frxnz Is this game gonna be about female domination all the time? I mean the MC is bossed around by all the girls and acts like a docile doggy all the time. If it's always going to be like this then I prefer to know now, femdom is not my kink.
Hi. I can't answer many questions in any specific way so as not to spoiler. No, female domination is only necessary in some moments, it's a plot necessity.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes