VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Who is the boy in the renders? It not: "The leader of the group, Vincent, loses consciousness in an explosion." the leader of the mercenaries? Or is he just the pimp renting his mercenaries which are working in a whore house?

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I see thanks not just me then, and yeah it is slow but the file is bigger then 5 gigs so mega and pixel is a no go sadly and google link was "overloaded" so I went with the compressed version.
Oh, good choice. Also I would suggest maybe considering purchasing a VPN service...as it will allow a user to by-pass country site blocking, as well allowing resuming DL's...by the user switching VPN host locations.

But sadly, a few weeks ago the sale ended that had a 5 device LIFETIME service for $20+tax (US). I bought a lifetime VPN service over 3 years ago (Black Friday sale)...and I don't regret it at all (I use it to stream geo locked content, and to download huge files that exceed 10gigs). A Life Time service is a one time charge...that has no monthly fees ever after purchasing the service.

Stacksocial is the site I used to purchase my VPN service (VPN Unlimited). (Right now, there isn't any on sale, but regularly check and you will find a deal. And there are some sales on that site, just not at $20 yet.)

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: denen

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Hi! In the rooftop scene, this music plays: "Kyak - Trying.",
"EightMachine - love and pain go together"

Is that main menu track by Sole Sole? Feel like i've heard that song, but not that version.

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Is that main menu track by Sole Sole? Feel like i've heard that song, but not that version.
I can't say, I'm not familiar with it. I just liked the song and decided to use it. Sometimes I use remix versions of different songs. There will be several times more of them in the next updates. I will create a post on patreon with a list of all the music I used in the game.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I can't say, I'm not familiar with it. I just liked the song and decided to use it. Sometimes I use remix versions of different songs. There will be several times more of them in the next updates. I will create a post on patreon with a list of all the music I used in the game.
I found it, it's Breathe by Mos Elian. Had to go looking for it since it was going to bug me haha. Knew I had heard it before.

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
I found it, it's Breathe by Mos Elian. Had to go looking for it since it was going to bug me haha. Knew I had heard it before.
Yeah, that's her. Been playing it every day for a long time now, but still haven't gotten bored of it xDD

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
It is very annoying when the text switches between English and Russian all the time. I assume this is a bug.

Is there a way to fix this or do we just have to wait for the game developer to fix it??

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
It is very annoying when the text switches between English and Russian all the time. I assume this is a bug.

Is there a way to fix this or do we just have to wait for the game developer to fix it??
Hi. Can you tell me if the text starts to change on its own?

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
Hi. Can you tell me if the text starts to change on its own?
the text switches back and forth between the two languages by itself, so it's difficult to understand what the conversation is about since I don't speak Russian

so far it has only happened until you meet mona

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
the text switches back and forth between the two languages by itself, so it's difficult to understand what the conversation is about since I don't speak Russian
Try going into the game, select English in the settings, create a save and restart the game. I haven't encountered this problem in testing, maybe this can help. I apologize in advance

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Try going into the game, select English in the settings, create a save and restart the game. I haven't encountered this problem in testing, maybe this can help. I apologize in advance
Can confirm that this doesn't work and continues to switch from English to Russian then back to English over and over again during dialogue.

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Can confirm that this doesn't work and continues to switch from English to Russian then back to English over and over again during dialogue.
Can you describe in which scene this happens?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Frxnz Hey! Consider two things:
- making a 1080p (or even 1440p) version of the game - in 4K your size adds up quick
- converting all you images to WEBP (93-95 quality) to save space

There is no reason for a second update to be 5 GB.​
People should just start usin RPDL torrents. Doesn't make sense to use slow dl sites that may or may not have malware.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It's a good start. I'm pretty sure that Tommy betrayed them to Norman. There is still work that needs to be done to the English translation with some incorrect words here and there. The problem with a few lines not being translated at all is a bit frustrating. It occurs three or four times. All in all, I like it. I'll look forward to the next installment.

Jan 17, 2021
yeah that's something I find funny about playing AVNs. When you encounter some of the free to use, public domain music you come across in these games, in some other media. And your brain is like "...wait...why do I recog....?" :LOL:

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I've been just skipping all text in VNs lately, but this was actually a well written game. I understand the dev is Russian and translation has some issues, but it's fine. I also noticed some text isn't translated at all, but I understood the gist of it.
Will this be a harem or single LI?

Good luck, dev.

Edit: Quick mock-up signature

Last edited:

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I can confim that some sentences are in russian. I tried to restart and select english again in the preferences but it didn't work.

It happens in different scenes: the first is when Norman is talking with a fainted Vincent, he says "unfortunately I can't feed my blade...".

Then when Ash sings and during the drinking at the bar. I stopped playing it so I don't know if there is any other sentence after that but I guess that's the case.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes