• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Any and all ambush mechanic indicates they were set up to fall into the ambush, there is the betrayal, the vilains were waiting on them, instead of being surprised or irritated.
That's an interesting thought

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Not with absolutely everyone. But I have thoughts of doing completion with a few
Frxnz
hey dev will we be able to end the game in a relationship with all the women?
Not with absolutely everyone. But I have thoughts of doing completion with a few

Reactions: rogokin

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Doesn't look bad, but...
Is anyone really supposed to believe that this team of kiddos are actually real mercenaries and going on real missions?

They look more like they're going on a college trip.
In my opinion they all look way too young.

Reactions: Rare77

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you can help me with translation from Russian to English, I will be incredibly happy. I'm almost finished with the first episode, I plan to release it in December
Hi...it's good to see that this project is still being worked on. Also, I would like to suggest that you consider including more content details to your Gene section (adding present and future tags), as it can aid in avoiding the flood of repeated questions (which has been happening so far)...as well asking about, and if any controversial content will present, and how it will be handled*. (Controversial content like NTR, sharing, swinging / sharing, lesbian, etc.)

Most potential fans who show interest in your project, will be asking what content will be there, and what will be avoidable? And a big one...if there will be a harem path made available, or is this project just title a single love interest path only(eventually forced to pick one girl)?

(*Avoidable = it never happens (community favorite), *Skippable = it happens, but off screen) Also providing this much detailed info can aid in avoiding potential misinformation that can over take the forms (become a shit show), and ultimately can affect the potential interest of title when new fans review the project's write-up...and don't find the answer. (A larger the fan base, can increase the chances at gaining more financial support.)

Also...I've included a few examples from other successful titles that included detailed gene sections. This kind of detailed effort at release, can answer many questions without the developer spending their time continually answering many of the same inquiries.

Please NOTE: These are only sample from other titles (My Dorm, Grandmas House), displaying how their gene sections are setup. Also, none of the tag examples below represent this titles tags.
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex. Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Humor, PoV, Romance, Twins, Graphical Violence, Mobile Game, Pregnancy (Avoidable), Harem, Sleep Sex (the MC on the receiving end), Titfuck, Light Corruption (Avoidable), Virgin, Voiced, Group sex (FF...FM), Footjob (Avoidable), Sexual Harassment, Anal Sex (Avoidable), Netori (Avoidable and different from usual)

Planned tags: School Setting, Sex Toys, Lesbian (Avoidable), Lactation (Avoidable)

Tags that won't ever appear: MMF (or any variant with more than one M), Sharing (with another male), NTR(Netorare), Scat, Rape, Bestiality, Futa/Trans,

Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial, Romance, Creampie, Amazon, Netori, Femdom, Titjob, Virgin, Harem, GILF, Wholesome, Cuddling, Pregnancy, Cosplay, Footsex, Sleep sex*, Midget, Lactation, Sex toys, Group Sex, Twins, Threesome, Penis worship, Multiple penetration*

Planned Tags:
Lesbian, BDSM, Petplay, Religion, Voyeurism*, Slave
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Notes:
Sleep sex: As in waking up your girlfriend by going down on her, not drugging your mom so you can jizz on her face.
Voyeurism: MC watching his girls play together if he encourages them to.
Multiple penetration: Toys, not dicks
Best Regards,

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are militARY VETS BETTER SUITED?
YES.
QUOTE="DementedMan, post: 12908542, member: 1273615"]
real mercenaries
[/QUOTE]
Countries and big money wigs still use younsters with guns to police their drugs?
YES.

Why would the young guns not try to hit the stash of their drug dealer/human trafficker/arms dealer/organs dealer criminal boss?

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Hi...it's good to see that this project is still being worked on. Also, I would like to suggest that you consider including more content details to your Gene section (adding present and future tags), as it can aid in avoiding the flood of repeated questions (which has been happening so far)...as well asking about, and if any controversial content will present, and how it will be handled*. (Controversial content like NTR, sharing, swinging / sharing, lesbian, etc.)

Most potential fans who show interest in your project, will be asking what content will be there, and what will be avoidable? And a big one...if there will be a harem path made available, or is this project just title a single love interest path only(eventually forced to pick one girl)?

(*Avoidable = it never happens (community favorite), *Skippable = it happens, but off screen) Also providing this much detailed info can aid in avoiding potential misinformation that can over take the forms (become a shit show), and ultimately can affect the potential interest of title when new fans review the project's write-up...and don't find the answer. (A larger the fan base, can increase the chances at gaining more financial support.)

Also...I've included a few examples from other successful titles that included detailed gene sections. This kind of detailed effort at release, can answer many questions without the developer spending their time continually answering many of the same inquiries.

Please NOTE: These are only sample from other titles (My Dorm, Grandmas House), displaying how their gene sections are setup. None of the tags below represent this titles.

Best Regards,
Hi! Thank you so much for the tip, I'll be sure to add\change the tags soon.

Reactions: MrBenny

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Are militARY VETS BETTER SUITED?
YES.
QUOTE="DementedMan, post: 12908542, member: 1273615"]
real mercenaries
Countries and big money wigs still use younsters with guns to police their drugs?
YES.

Why would the young guns not try to hit the stash of their drug dealer/human trafficker/arms dealer/organs dealer criminal boss?
[/QUOTE]
It's a little more complicated than it looks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Seems to have that graphical slicing issue, unfortunately the fix Shift + G doesnt help, as the fonts arent visible so you cant select any options to fix it
To use shift + g you need to switch to another language, then, use the panel and switch back. I apologize for this bug

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi! Thank you so much for the tip, I'll be sure to add\change the tags soon.
NP, most in the community are looking to know (in advance) what kinds of relationship will the MC have with the nicely rendered girls. Will the MC be able to have sex with all of them, then later be forced to pick just one...:(?

Or will the MC have a choice to be able to collect them all as love interests...(MC co-habituates with them, and the girls main focus will be the MC = harem) :cool:(y).

I know that is what I'm looking for.

Regards,

Reactions: Faxe10%

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Got defender flagging the download from mixdrop as a virus for the first time ever hm... anyone else?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Got defender flagging the download from mixdrop as a virus for the first time ever hm... anyone else?
I have seen that before from other titles using that file host...also Mix-drop is such a slow download for me, so I avoid using the site. I used Pixeldrain, with no issues.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I have seen that before from other titles using that file host...also Mix-drop is such a slow download for me, so I avoid using the site. I used Pixeldrain, with no issues.
I see thanks not just me then, and yeah it is slow but the file is bigger then 5 gigs so mega and pixel is a no go sadly and google link was "overloaded" so I went with the compressed version.

Reactions: MrBenny
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes