VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
From what i understand its 4 devs from 4 country's and the English translation is a little behind after the first 2 releases so far but overall good stuffs here. Good renders, hot chicks and if this is your fetish well youll like it. Moved up my favorites list after this last release.

Still new, look forward to more.

Reactions: blastwave2k

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
The game is as good at renders as it bad in text (tbh, for English part). And renders are really beautiful.
But text part... Again, I can only say for English version, but I can guess in Spanish names are the same. Language itself looks like MTL, even question and exclaim marks are like they're in Spanish (I mean, one before the word and one after it), but it can be tolerable if it was the only thing. Names have no integrity, when MC talks with Elena and Alison we see Erica instead of Elena (I mean in text), next, when MC talks to Ana he says that Stephanie bothers him. Dialog continues and I understand that it's not Stephanie, it's Kimberly. That's really confusing.
And suddenly it's the end (really suddenly, in the middle of the scene) and devs are asking for money through Patreon. It's like they say: "We're making the shitty game with awesome renders. Please give us money to continue this."

NB: I see there's a lack of tags in this topic. Vaginal and creampie are certainly missing. And milf looks like excessive.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
2.5 will fix the English and any bugs just like 1.5 did. Supporters know this at release as its stated as a basic English translation during release.

If ya don't like the English don't play or pirate versions that end in .0 and wait for .5s.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Alicia and Erika are adorable. Hope somebody makes a mod so we can add nicknames for the LI's and MC

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Thanks to all the Patreons we were able to buy a very powerful PC that improved the graphics and rendering speed and as a thank you we got a 0.2.5 version with improved English text, new images and new animations!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes