RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't trust any RPGMaker game that doesn't show the RPGMaker interface in the screen shots. Got some nice renders, but where's the game UI so I know how much or little work went into everything else.

NTL is literally the standard.

Reactions: zARRR

Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
Small demo, I found a couple of problems. When I would try to use the phone it would give me an error img. Same at the end of the demo. Looking forward to where this game goes though.
hello! we are the developers, could you give us more information or a picture so we can fix it?

Thanks!

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Not yet!

Thank you Zemax! It will be possible to write the full overview just like the request we wrote?
Sure if you want, I put the first half of overview from your request in the developer notes, it just looked like Dev note and the second half was the story of the game.

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
so we can fix it?
It says that we must ask for access before we can download.

Played the demo. The ESC gives six icons on screen which doesn't do anything. Couldn't find a hint system, so it was not always clear what to do next. Because there are few rooms, this is manageable, but point and click games without a good hint system are very frustrating. At the end I got an error saying img/pictures/phone.png couldn't be found. Also didn't find a way to save? Lastly the intro is only audio and hard to follow. It would help if there was written text as well...

I think it's made by RPGMaker MZ and that means NWjs. I deleted all the Windows files and replaced them with the contents of nwjs-v0.77.0-linux-x64.tar.gz and that works in Debian Buster.

I will probably wait a few version to see if I really like it. Not sure at this point. Just my two cents for now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazro and venjester

Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
It says that we must ask for access before we can download.

Played the demo. The ESC gives six icons on screen which doesn't do anything. Couldn't find a hint system, so it was not always clear what to do next. Because there are phew rooms, this is manageable, but point and click games without a good hint system are very frustrating. At the end I got an error saying img/pictures/phone.png couldn't be found. Also didn't find a way to save? Lastly the intro is only audio and hard to follow. It would help if there was written text as well...

I think it's made by RPGMaker MZ and that means NWjs. I deleted all the Windows files and replaced them with the contents of nwjs-v0.77.0-linux-x64.tar.gz and that works in Debian Buster.

Just my tow cents...
Hi!

The current buttons only works with pc arrows, so when you press ESC need to navigate throught the buttons with arrows, and then select the "notes" app on phone to get into the hint system.

The save/load functions are on the phone too, as the other fuctions like map, gallery etc

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The current buttons only works with pc arrows, so when you press ESC need to navigate throught the buttons with arrows, and then select the "notes" app on phone to get into the hint system.
Ok, that was not clear. It also just shows the six icons and not a phone. Clicking with the mouse is more logical, the keys repeat to fast so it is difficult to select the correct one. Usually takes five or more tries :-(. But at the end I found them. I mostly play Ren'Py games, so the functionality in RPGM -- and its different versions -- is not clear. Some games give you some of the most important ones during the introduction. May be that or make them clickable by the mouse should help people like me :).

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
The Mac version gives "The application Game.App cannot be opened."

Started the game on windows, it appears the phone "app" is broken.
1693756183273.png

Last edited:

Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
Ok, that was not clear. It also just shows the six icons and not a phone. Clicking with the mouse is more logical, the keys repeat to fast so it is difficult to select the correct one. Usually takes five or more tries :-(. But at the end I found them. I mostly play Ren'Py games, so the functionality in RPGM -- and its different versions -- is not clear. Some games give you some of the most important ones during the introduction. May be that or make them clickable by the mouse should help people like me :).
Thank you for your comment, due to the engine, we need to use the keys in order to make our phone fully customed. We will take your opinion into account

Reactions: Blup Blup

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Small demo, I found a couple of problems. When I would try to use the phone it would give me an error img. Same at the end of the demo. Looking forward to where this game goes though.
I noticed the initial demo was short but in case you missed it (like I did the first time). After you're ready to leave for school and finish the demo. The demo changes in certain areas and new gameplay is introduced. I didn't hear it at first but there is a sound that goes off after talking to the lady. The lights appear at the back door, found some more renders too. I'll have to go back and see if I missed anything else.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
I don't trust any RPGMaker game that doesn't show the RPGMaker interface in the screen shots. Got some nice renders, but where's the game UI so I know how much or little work went into everything else.

NTL is literally the standard.
I took a screenshot and message them to upload some.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've tried all the download sites and this file appears to be missing in all of them. Without the file it's not possible to access the powers list and therefore not possible to collect the image on the wall as seen in the second screenshot