Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
Phone image issue are fixed, i already made a request to upload the new links, thanks everyone for the comments and thank you very much for your patience.

If you don't want to download the version again, I attach the necessary file to add to the pictures folder:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hm, will have to keep an eye on this. Can't play at the moment, but few questions:

1. Combat or just adventure style puzzling?
2. Multiple paths or just one big harem path?
3. Group/ lesbian content in the future?
4. How much voiced content do you believe there will be, assuming you get enough patrons to pay for that?
5. What is your planned update schedule, if you can reach it?

I'm assuming you know what you are being compared to, and the standards you'd have to reach to compare yourselves to them. But I'm still looking forward to what you will make, for now at least.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Phone image issue are fixed, i already made a request to upload the new links, thanks everyone for the comments and thank you very much for your patience.

If you don't want to download the version again, I attach the necessary file to add to the pictures folder:
I've tried adding that file to the pictures folder and I'm still getting the same error

Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
Hm, will have to keep an eye on this. Can't play at the moment, but few questions:

1. Combat or just adventure style puzzling?
2. Multiple paths or just one big harem path?
3. Group/ lesbian content in the future?
4. How much voiced content do you believe there will be, assuming you get enough patrons to pay for that?
5. What is your planned update schedule, if you can reach it?

I'm assuming you know what you are being compared to, and the standards you'd have to reach to compare yourselves to them. But I'm still looking forward to what you will make, for now at least.
Thank you for the questions and yes we are aware that everyone is going to continue to compare the game to NLT's amazing collection. That is our dream to make a game as good, as fun, and as naughty as his. I'll be honest that is our goal but this is our first game and we're going to do everything we can to make it as good as we are capable of doing (at this time). NLT is a huge established developer now, he can fund and continue to create his amazing games but he started out making simple games. He's a great person and I still support his highest-tier Patreon to this day. We will create our first game, regardless of support. We have invested enough of our own money to ensure one full game is completed with an ending. I would love to continue on but we are limited, making a game with music, voice and just rendering time is expensive. But no one should have to pay money if they don't believe in a project. Which is why we're releasing our own game on this site. I'll try to answer some questions. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, just woke up.

1: We added both into the demo, to see if people liked combat or not. It needs lots of animation tweaking but we wanted to give it a test first. There will be lots of puzzles, and some very creative ones.
2: Harem path.
3: Yes to both and more. Will be a lot of fetish but you will not see NTR, Bestiality, Rape, etc.
4: We have a small team for the main characters.
5: As of right now, no main schedule. We will release as soon as an update is ready and hopefully with minimal bugs. I know Patreon and people will hate that but it's all we can do. Animation takes a long time to render, you can see how many scenes we had in the demo. Support would go along with us, especially if we could muster up some money for rendering computers but we respect everyone's hesitation and for now, would just love some positive feedback. If there is anything else, please ask.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
in that case it should be enough to restore the file to its original location: Pictures/Phone.png, and start a new game, or re-download the game.
the file is in the right place but it still doesn't work. I tried starting a new game, I tried re-downloading the game and starting a new game and the error still persists

Project Covenant

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2023
the file is in the right place but it still doesn't work. I tried starting a new game, I tried re-downloading the game and starting a new game and the error still persists
Please join to our Discord page, and then we can help you in real time as soon as one of us is available.

Darkness6174

Jan 12, 2021
hello! we are the developers, could you give us more information or a picture so we can fix it?

Thanks!
Sadly I have already uninstalled the game, but it would be the same img/ss as Aussieblue uploaded on the bottom of the second page in the thread. Which you have already taken care of I have read :).

I hope this turns into a good dark game. Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Project Covenant

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for the questions and yes we are aware that everyone is going to continue to compare the game to NLT's amazing collection. That is our dream to make a game as good, as fun, and as naughty as his. I'll be honest that is our goal but this is our first game and we're going to do everything we can to make it as good as we are capable of doing (at this time). NLT is a huge established developer now, he can fund and continue to create his amazing games but he started out making simple games. He's a great person and I still support his highest-tier Patreon to this day. We will create our first game, regardless of support. We have invested enough of our own money to ensure one full game is completed with an ending. I would love to continue on but we are limited, making a game with music, voice and just rendering time is expensive. But no one should have to pay money if they don't believe in a project. Which is why we're releasing our own game on this site. I'll try to answer some questions. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, just woke up.

1: We added both into the demo, to see if people liked combat or not. It needs lots of animation tweaking but we wanted to give it a test first. There will be lots of puzzles, and some very creative ones.
2: Harem path.
3: Yes to both and more. Will be a lot of fetish but you will not see NTR, Bestiality, Rape, etc.
4: We have a small team for the main characters.
5: As of right now, no main schedule. We will release as soon as an update is ready and hopefully with minimal bugs. I know Patreon and people will hate that but it's all we can do. Animation takes a long time to render, you can see how many scenes we had in the demo. Support would go along with us, especially if we could muster up some money for rendering computers but we respect everyone's hesitation and for now, would just love some positive feedback. If there is anything else, please ask.
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in my decisions determine whether it happens, or forced?