4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
??? i see that my previous reply just flew past you... dude its not even close and i don't think explaining it to you will get anywhere as you seem to be set in your ways... lets end it here as this is a game forum and if we're not talking about the game its a waste of time....
I understood your point completely. Just didn't care to argue about it.

Nice talking with you.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
While NTR can be loosely defined as cheating of any kind, that is not how it is usually defined around here.

Games where the husband cheats on the wife do NOT carry the NTR tag. This isn't even Netori, where the husband (or wife) would steal away another person's love interest.

My comment stands. If you can stomach a man cheating on his own wife with another woman, you should be able to handle a woman cheating on her husband with another man, if she is the MC.

However, if you can't, that's still okay. Who am to judge? But you should be playing another game, not complaining about this one for being what it is. That's all I'm saying.
Fair enough. I knew a Fish fan couldn't be bad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the same dev as from my new roommate and My Best Friend's Family.

So I'll give it a try, because I like the other ones.
I didn't notice that he was the same dev until I found this post.

I really enjoyed my new roommate.

I liked my best friends family until near the end. I didn't like how the mothers story ended, always thought their should have been a way to give her a somewhat happy'ish ending. Felt bad for her.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

As suggested by patron Peter McDown I've made a discord channel for Iceridlah games. Although I'm not sure what will be discussed there nor can I guarantee I'll always be available I do plan to share images and other things there that won't be posted here. If nothing else it may be worth checking for that alone.

Basic Rules
1. Don't be an asshole.
2. Keep things legal.
3. No political or religion talk. It will only go badly.
Come in and talk about whatever.

UncleVT can you add the discord link to the OP please

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither does need the mc to be a genius to know that the son will not be from his. In one of the episode ends, the friend is fucking her wife in front of him and she lets him cum inside. The MC gets angry and leaves and there ends the chapter. Clearly the son is not going to be his and it is NTR because she does it in front of him and without that he can do anything to prevent it

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Neither does need the mc to be a genius to know that the son will not be from his. In one of the episode ends, the friend is fucking her wife in front of him and she lets him cum inside. The MC gets angry and leaves and there ends the chapter. Clearly the son is not going to be his and it is NTR because she does it in front of him and without that he can do anything to prevent it
There is a reason this game does not carry the NTR tag. The MC (Dani) is not NTR'd.

Who give a flying fuck about Simon!? He is NOT the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I didn't notice that he was the same dev until I found this post.

I really enjoyed my new roommate.
It really surprises me that you liked this kind of "lesbians". :p

I liked my best friends family until near the end. I didn't like how the mothers story ended, always thought their should have been a way to give her a somewhat happy'ish ending. Felt bad for her.
What are you talking about? Why happy marriage is a bad ending for you? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really surprises me that you liked this kind of "lesbians". :p

What are you talking about? Why happy marriage is a bad ending for you? :unsure:
I didnt like it at first, it just seemed like a turning the lesbian straight for kinks but it was a really sweet romance so I forgave it.

I never found a marriage ending for the mother, all endings I found led to her killing her husband and being carted off to a lunatic asylum.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I didnt like it at first, it just seemed like a turning the lesbian straight for kinks but it was a really sweet romance so I forgave it.
Yeah, it was kind of weird, but actually a pretty good romance.

I never found a marriage ending for the mother, all endings I found led to her killing her husband and being carted off to a lunatic asylum.
What did you do that the game punished you so hard? :p
Seriously, was there any explanation why she did it?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it was kind of weird, but actually a pretty good romance.

What did you do that the game punished you so hard? :p
Seriously, was there any explanation why she did it?
I don't know where I went wrong. Even on the path with the mother it happened.

If I went with my friends sister it happened and if I went with her it happened. I'll have to try again at some point.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I don't know where I went wrong. Even on the path with the mother it happened.

If I went with my friends sister it happened and if I went with her it happened. I'll have to try again at some point.
Maybe you did something that you shouldn't do. Games often have some bad endings. I was "accidentally" killed by the cannon when I played Heavy Five a second time as a bad character.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe you did something that you shouldn't do. Games often have some bad endings. I was "accidentally" killed by the cannon when I played Heavy Five a second time as a bad character.
Maybe.

I don't know if I had the dad go for the daughter or not on the mother route.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe.

I don't know if I had the dad go for the daughter or not on the mother route.
Well, I didn't. I've chosen my wife over my daughter (however strange it sounds).
I made only the relationships I've mentioned earlier.
Oh, and one more thing: As a husband, I took a blue pill. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes