VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/marshall.rpy", line 148, in <module>
NameError: name 'claudia_house_invited' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "marshall.rpyc", line 148, in script
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\The_Senior-013b-win\The_Senior-0.1.3b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\The_Senior-013b-win\The_Senior-0.1.3b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\The_Senior-013b-win\The_Senior-0.1.3b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/marshall.rpy", line 148, in <module>
NameError: name 'claudia_house_invited' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.1.3b

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
kissing alison hayley in the locker before school claudia and gracie ...is this all?
There are only 4 women to interact with for the moment, with plans already down for lots of others... Kissing is as far as the seductions will go ATM... But this is an early initial version, so gotta give the dev's some time to get it all in... This is sort of a massive undertaking, so I do wish the developer/s the best of luck... Thus far it isn't bad, and of course there are bugs, what games don't have bugs during development, especially this early into it...

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
There are only 4 women to interact with for the moment, with plans already down for lots of others... Kissing is as far as the seductions will go ATM... But this is an early initial version, so gotta give the dev's some time to get it all in... This is sort of a massive undertaking, so I do wish the developer/s the best of luck... Thus far it isn't bad, and of course there are bugs, what games don't have bugs during development, especially this early into it...
anyway thanks for the game keep up the goodjob i just really wanna see alison and spear mom and hayley mom hahaha

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/haley_seduce.rpy", line 1062, in <module>
NameError: name 'girl_kissed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "haley_seduce.rpyc", line 1062, in script
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Games\Neuer Ordner (2)\The_Senior-0.1.3b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Games\Neuer Ordner (2)\The_Senior-0.1.3b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/haley_seduce.rpy", line 1062, in <module>
NameError: name 'girl_kissed' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.1.3b
@Yc3k

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The next update the mother will be introduced.

@

That ones already been posted so they already know about that one.

Aug 24, 2017
Rather annoying bug... at some point after you talk to Haley, her pic always shows like half of a second or less every time the scenery changes (the other pics). Oh, and another one is with Claudia at school... you talk to her and suddenly you go to the beginning of your relation with her, back when she didn't want to talk to you. Funny, the game worked good until a certain point but then... bug city.
You got loads of work ahead on fixing bugs... but the good part is that your game has actually good dialogs with smart and funny lines/story and animations. Good luck !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's actually not as bad as it was the other day. They worked on it most of yesterday and today so that they could upload the fix today that fixed most of the bugs before they had to leave for a week.

There are not that many bugs left that they missed and some you do know about till someone hits it.

The Haley bug happens with the *You know,we always talk about you. You've never asked me anything. It might also be tied in with one of her seduce events that causes it.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
still can't seem to seduce/kiss anyone though (error page) hit rollback and click "no" to continue only.
promising game though.

dino5

Sep 20, 2017
I really enjoy this game. Cute characters, fun story. Don't change the Grandpa, he fits in perfectly. Minus the insane amount of bugs (which you are addressing), my only complaint is that school runs every day. There should be no school on the weekend. Add events to partake in around town or something.

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Little buggy? Lol lol this things got more bugs than a crack house restaurant. Every character past seduction 5 gives me roll back errors..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Nope no walk through. Not that it's really needed just talk to a girl till she gets to 50 then start seducing them some can be seduced at 2 places like Gracie can be seduced at school and at home.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Only 4 are in the game ATM that you can go after. There is Gracie Allison Haley and Claudia. There is also Gracie and Haley/Claudia's mom's but you can't do anything with them other then talk to them at the door when you come over to the girls houses. The MC's mother is going to be added in the next update.

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
@

Only 4 are in the game ATM that you can go after. There is Gracie Allison Haley and Claudia. There is also Gracie and Haley/Claudia's mom's but you can't do anything with them other then talk to them at the door when you come over to the girls houses. The MC's mother is going to be added in the next update.
thnx man

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes