VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you are asking how much sex is in it there is none atm.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Kissing and one hand job atm I spammed past the hand job.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
The game itself will be very text heavy...
This is a h-game or a book? I like good and clever storys but Im not here for reading. So which one?

Tons of word for one scene not for me. I remember "innocent witch". Damn, endless reading. I couldnt read anymore and quit. x'D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's a game if it was a book it would be listed as something like comic at the top instead of VN.

It has a introduction that introduces everyone some you will like while some you would rather shoot then ever talk to again. Once the introduction is done then you gain control of the character and can start playing the game. Or you can skip the into you'll miss out on all the cute girls but at least you won't meet mister shit stain.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This is a h-game or a book? I like good and clever storys but Im not here for reading. So which one?

Tons of word for one scene not for me. I remember "innocent witch". Damn, endless reading. I couldnt read anymore and quit. x'D
so you kiss 3 girls and it's game over? i thought there would be some action :FeelsBadMan:
The game is story heavy as is described, so if you are looking for some fast action, low text game I doubt you'll like this one. For now, there's only 4 girls with story only up to kissing part. There will be more scenes added in time.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
at least you won't meet mister shit stain
I see that hating the grandpa character is still there. :) That's perfectly fine. He's not a likable character and I made him sleazy on purpose. To create a char so universally hated by everyone is somewhat of a proud moment for me.

Reactions: pavar and Bakkis15

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Played till notification there's nothing more as of yet.

The game is really promising. I haven't enjoyed a game as much as this in a while. Please dev, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Yc3k

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
when i try to kiss haley there appears "'haley_seduce_03_done' is not defined"
and 'claudia_house_invited' when i get to her house.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes