VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
when i try to kiss haley there appears "'haley_seduce_03_done' is not defined"
and 'claudia_house_invited' when i get to her house.
cant kiss alison. already some buggy.
If you still get that error messages then please download the latest build v0.1.3c and start a new game. Using an old save file from a previous build would still produce "old" bugs.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Is there anything to do in the 'evening' time slot other than play games or nap? I can't find anyway to interact with anyone at the MC's house, Grandpa isn't available in this build, and the MC says it's too late to call on any of the other characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Go to girls houses once you unlock that option.

@

I will never like him till I can bury him a very very deep hole.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
@

Go to girls houses once you unlock that option.

@

I will never like him till I can bury him a very very deep hole.
I go to the girls houses and the message reads something about it being too late.
Is there any way to interact with the mother when at home?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That means you are trying to go to their house when it's late. You must go to their house right after school otherwise they're in bed like most normal people are.

Mother isn't in the game but she will be the next addition to the game with the next update.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
This appears to be another grind game where you do the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result. Big Brother and Second Life ruined that for me. Am I missing something?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
@

That means you are trying to go to their house when it's late. You must go to their house right after school otherwise they're in bed like most normal people are.

Mother isn't in the game but she will be the next addition to the game with the next update.
That's why I asked what else can be done in the evening timeslot other than nap or play computer games. I guess nothing?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
After school when in Gracies house and trying to seduce her, you get transported back to school with Gracie. After finishing, still in school and in the toilet to raise your energy and trying to leave after that you hear someone next door. You watch Claudia and a male teacher but after they are done you try to leave but the Claudia scene repeats with NO way to leave.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The latest update (v0.1.3c) sounds like it's mostly just bug fixing and a few feature adds... Not really worth revisiting for a review update yet... Gonna wait for some content updates first...

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
This is going to be a hard bug to prove cause there is no traceback renpy exception in this but ill give it my best shot, I tried messing around while in class at the options to seduce Gracie, the second option is in ???? as well as the third option but when I clicked on the second option (usually he says he has to talk to Grandpa but ofc those are the third options in seduction) the ???? turned into the option to kiss Gracie while in class, lol, guess what once I clicked it I was instantly teleported to her room at her house with her and ofc they kiss there instead of class, now that is one way at skipping school lmao @Yc3k @DeUglyOne

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
After school when in Gracies house and trying to seduce her, you get transported back to school with Gracie. After finishing, still in school and in the toilet to raise your energy and trying to leave after that you hear someone next door. You watch Claudia and a male teacher but after they are done you try to leave but the Claudia scene repeats with NO way to leave.
This is going to be a hard bug to prove cause there is no traceback renpy exception in this but ill give it my best shot, I tried messing around while in class at the options to seduce Gracie, the second option is in ???? as well as the third option but when I clicked on the second option (usually he says he has to talk to Grandpa but ofc those are the third options in seduction) the ???? turned into the option to kiss Gracie while in class, lol, guess what once I clicked it I was instantly teleported to her room at her house with her and ofc they kiss there instead of class, now that is one way at skipping school lmao @Yc3k @DeUglyOne
This definitely look like a problem with missed labels or points. Have to say I haven't came across this bug before neither has anyone before said this happened. I'll try to replicate this to see why this happens. Thanks for the info.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The latest update (v0.1.3c) sounds like it's mostly just bug fixing and a few feature adds... Not really worth revisiting for a review update yet... Gonna wait for some content updates first...
It is. It was just a few bug fixes and added a in-game update system for future releases. New content will arrive with the 0.1.4.

Reactions: Stuwi71

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This appears to be another grind game where you do the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result. Big Brother and Second Life ruined that for me. Am I missing something?
Well, no you're not. This game will be a somewhat of a grind game. I am trying to make this part as fun as I can by adding versatile story for each of the characters but in the end there will be repetition. It's rather difficult to create a non linear story without the grind.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
can you still not be able to kiss Alison?
As I said, I haven't encountered this problem so far so I'll have to try to replicate it. There are a couple of scene where you can kiss Allison and so far they were working OK.

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
is anyone else still having the problem when hailey's picture is not closing properly?

nvm it fixed itself somehow

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is anyone else still having the problem when hailey's picture is not closing properly?

nvm it fixed itself somehow
If you are talking about the problem that was posted here earlier than it has been fixed in the latest build.

Reactions: phreadom

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I liked the game, but I must say without wanting to offend, that it seems that the dev chose the ugliest models possible. I have HS installed so I dare say that with 5 minutes in char creator you can create more passable models.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes