VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
There already is a non blackmail route for the sister. I went the blackmail route with her and she starts to like the MC and becomes happy that he is helping her.
It is still listed as blackmail in the game variables, I chose no for it to but it is still listed as blackmail. View attachment 80944
I think you're both right to an extent. I don't like blackmail either but from what I remember it was pretty tame when I tried that route. It's been a while since I played but if I remember correctly, his demand was just a kiss on the cheek and she wanted to kiss him on the lips - she wanted more than he did because she started liking him. But that doesn't change the fact that he did blackmail her.

And there was an earlier point when he blackmailed her into taking off her bra. I thought he was a bigger dickhead than she was.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think you're both right to an extent. I don't like blackmail either but from what I remember it was pretty tame when I tried that route. It's been a while since I played but if I remember correctly, his demand was just a kiss on the cheek and she wanted to kiss him on the lips - she wanted more than he did because she started liking him. But that doesn't change the fact that he did blackmail her.

And there was an earlier point when he blackmailed her into taking off her bra. I thought he was a bigger dickhead than she was.
That is correct and is why I am playing it again.
I actually starting to like the game and can't wait for an update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well the MC wasn't going around jerking off random turds in the bathroom and he actually wanted to see her breast if I remember correctly but she only wanted to show her bra and you would think that someone that's ok with jerking off random turds for a grade wouldn't care if someone saw her boobs and seeing her bra and giving her a kiss on the cheek is just a slap on the wrist like the 1 to 2 finger slap you give to a kid when they are misbehaving.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018

actually,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes I know I said I would not play this game a while back but its been on my mind since then and I had to give it another try.
I have 1 request of you if you can do it and put in a none blackmail route for those that you have in the game being blackmailed. To me any form of blackmail, super power, magic or super natural power including mind control for sex is rape.

Now with that being said other than a few wrong words being used I have ran into only 1 bug and her is the traceback report.
This happen on Claudia's first real kiss for helping with her homework. (This should not be blackmail anyway.)
There is a non blackmail ("Paragon") route. To get that option you need to get high relationship and affection points with Haley (her sister) before you talk to her about Claudia for the second time. If your rel is high enough she will tell you what's bothering Claudia which in case you will be able to use to get a non-blackmail route with her.

Another word gone wrong. needs to be "any" not "and".
Thank you for those, but I found a proofreader this time. He doing an excellent job so far so you can expect for updated dialogues to be in the next update.

As mentioned before, you'll be able to choose a good/bad path with each of the girls. In this way player will be able to choose a story that is best suited for him/her.

That is correct and is why I am playing it again.
I actually starting to like the game and can't wait for an update.
Me too. I didn't think I'd like it when I first started playing but I really do.
Thank you for the support. I'm glad you like it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There is a non blackmail ("Paragon") route. To get that option you need to get high relationship and affection points with Haley (her sister) before you talk to her about Claudia for the second time. If your rel is high enough she will tell you what's bothering Claudia which in case you will be able to use to get a non-blackmail route with her.

Thank you for those, but I found a proofreader this time. He doing an excellent job so far so you can expect for updated dialogues to be in the next update.

As mentioned before, you'll be able to choose a good/bad path with each of the girls. In this way player will be able to choose a story that is best suited for him/her.

Thank you for the support. I'm glad you like it.
are you planning on adding any content with your classmates moms?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if this post on patreon has been updated or not since it was posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is one other post but unless your a patron you won't see it.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
when will you add new content ?
I hope I will finish the inventory/shop system soon and after that I switch to adding new content. This shop/inventory system is a bit tricky cause I have to implement several new systems into the game, integrate it with current systems and test it thoroughly.

Not sure if this post on patreon has been updated or not since it was posted.

There is one other post but unless your a patron you won't see it.
It wasn't updated since and the patron post is just a small preview of the system for changing the outfits for the girls I've been working on.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes