VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I understand it's been a long time since the last update and I've promised myself I will do episodic updates (to roll things out faster) but this is something that needs to be done before I can continue with the rest. All of the modules I plan on implementing in 0.1.4. are co-dependant and don't work unless they are all in the game. That's the reason behind long update.

So, in other words, I'm not dead and the project is not dead. Just sit tight and it will be out soon.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Best to wait for the next update which will probably contain whatever is behind the paywall and doesn't require specific tiers just to see something.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can anyone share the previews that he uploaded on patreon?
The last two updates are for Patreon only for 2 reasons.
1. They contain nudity and I don't want to get banned by Patreon
2. They are a sort of a thank you for my supporters and were not intended to be shared with the public.

Now, every single scene and image in those updates will be in the game itself, which will always be free. Since the update is right around the corner, just sit tight a couple more days and you will be able to enjoy the full thing.

enkidu111

Feb 3, 2018
since 75% of the game are not available .. why don't you write ((DEMO)) beside the name of the game !!!!!!!!
OK .. great show .. where is the game !!!!???

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
since 75% of the game are not available .. why don't you write ((DEMO)) beside the name of the game !!!!!!!!
OK .. great show .. where is the game !!!!???
Since it's not a demo. The demo was out a couple of moths ago and it was just a showcase. After the next update all of the game mechanics will be implemented into the game lacking only the content which will be gradually added through future releases.

The next update will be out by the end of this month as I've said on my Patreon page.

Also, what's with the exclamation marks? Why are you yelling at me? :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Usually yelling to me is associated with REALLY HIGH CAPPED LETTERS just saying. Maybe it's different elsewhere.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Usually yelling to me is associated with REALLY HIGH CAPPED LETTERS just saying. Maybe it's different elsewhere.
True, but putting 10 exclamation marks at the end of a sentence would definitely mean you're agitated about something. I know I would be if I done it. ;)

Reactions: phreadom

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm working around the clock to deliver this update in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

It must be a huge update, cause since 02.03.2018 so almost 4 months ago. Cannot wait ^^
It will not be so big content wise but it will be a big step forward game mechanics wise. All of the planned game mechanics will be implemented with this update. That combined with the lack of my own time = 4 month development period.

Reactions: Jdubya

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It must be a huge update, cause since 02.03.2018 so almost 4 months ago. Cannot wait ^^
Game mechanics are always a huge update, content, unless there's a massive load of it all at once, is not. Unlike content, the mechanics have to be thoroughly tested so that they work properly on release and they may not be fully bug free even then, not to mention the massive blocks of code per mechanic depending on the language and how advanced within that language the mechanic is.

Reactions: Yc3k
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes