VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Wonderful game so far even if it's buggy..
I hope a patch or the next version will soon be released

woody

Jan 31, 2017
when i try to kiss Allison i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/allison_seduce.rpy", line 45, in script
    jump allison_school_05_repeat
ScriptError: could not find label 'allison_school_05_repeat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/allison_seduce.rpy", line 45, in script
    jump allison_school_05_repeat
  File "D:\Favorie Games2\The_Senior-014a-win\The_Senior-0.1.4a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Favorie Games2\The_Senior-014a-win\The_Senior-0.1.4a-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'allison_school_05_repeat'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.1.4a

woody

Jan 31, 2017
now im getting the same error with haley

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/haley_seduce.rpy", line 77, in script
    jump haley_school_05
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_school_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/haley_seduce.rpy", line 77, in script
    jump haley_school_05
  File "D:\Favorie Games2\The_Senior-014a-win\The_Senior-0.1.4a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Favorie Games2\The_Senior-014a-win\The_Senior-0.1.4a-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_school_05'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.1.4a

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys,

As I've mentioned before I will be out of town until Sunday so any new updates/patches wont be out until next Tuesday. I'm writing this on my mobile phone.

I saw a lot of you are mentioning bugs. If you fond then please post post them either here or on my Patreon page. I will fix them as soon as I find them. Playing through the game over and over again to find all the bugs is time consuming and it really helps me if you fond them and point them out for me.

As I said, this is the first of around 5 updates that will come out in the next week or so, meaning that there are content in the game (picures/animations) that are still not available through the game but will be as the patches roll out. If you found them and thought that was a bug, a it's not.

I'm sorry that the old saves don't work. The renpy engine has it's limitaions and that is one of them. As soon as I put a new variable in the game it breaks the old save file. By the end of the 0.1.4 I will try to implement all variables that the game will need but I still cannot promise that it wont brake your old save file once I release the next patch.

I saw someone mentioned I could post save game file with a new patch and I'll try to do that in my next update so you'll at least have something.

Regardless of everything I do stil hope you'll give this game a chance and I'm working very hard to deliver.

Br, Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i wasnt that far and because the kissing bug was never update im probably going to stop playing this i mean there are so many good games that i have added to my top game list since this game out even though i love Allison im going to have let this gem go although i might come back to it later

the depressing about some good games is some creators aim to high and try everything at once instead of building it up over time which leads to bugs and lack of updates
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you'll return when the game is in better shape.

This Will be the last big update. After this is done (all 5 of the 0.1.4 updates) all of the game mechanics will be in there and I will only add content. This had to be done sooner or later.

I am aiming high with this one, but this one had to be done all at once or it would break the game.

I'm still not sure how to fix the old save game breaking bug (renpy's fault not mine) every time I post an update. I'm hoping if I put all the variables and code now that future content updates wont break the old save files. Then again I just hope that will work.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Is it really too much of a developer that he at least provides a save file to the new version, so that not all users have to play the game for start again at each new Version ?

There are enough clever developers in the meantime who pretend that something works !)
old saves did not work, lost the motivation to play now :disappointed:
Me too starting to feel more like work then fun.
And there are enough clever and motivated f95zone members who ask for someone to post a save file when they don't want to start over.

maorcules

Nov 4, 2017
is there anything beyond the kissing scenes? i see pictures of scenes i did not see but the game tells me this is it " this is as far as the story goes"

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
yup bugged. you have to go the help dad route to see the bedroom content but then the game loops back to living room before the third phase where mom is supposed to demonstrate her skills
Didn't notice that one and I've replayed both Danielle paths like 10 times. Will defienitely look into that one as soon as I come back.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
im sorry you are good person and i do love Allison its just its been so long since an actual update and since i really only care about the the teacher in the game i guess ill wait for another update ill check back each time dont worry
I know it's been a long time since the last update. Believe me. I've lost a lot of supporters because of that, a but I had to make some sacrifies now so it will be easier for me later on. I hope to see you later on.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
What are the max points (affection and relationship we can reach for the 4 main characters for this update?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What are the max points (affection and relationship we can reach for the 4 main characters for this update?
The game is still limited to only kissing the girls.

Where is Danielle ?
It this release Danielle can be found at your house in the kitchen or in the living room but only at evening. With the next release you will be able to find her also at the diner, subway and bathroom.

If you start the game and can't find her then skip the first day (sleep) and you should find her in living or bathroom at evening.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
The game is still limited to only kissing the girls.

It this release Danielle can be found at your house in the kitchen or in the living room but only at evening. With the next release you will be able to find her also at the diner, subway and bathroom.

If you start the game and can't find her then skip the first day (sleep) and you should find her in living or bathroom at evening.
thx

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
( Sarcasm )First off Mr. Dev stop second guessing my choices if I click on someone or something do not put are you sure you want to blah blah this if I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have clicked on it would I and is the mom showing up ring based or just on certain days and what would I use money for in the game haven’t seen anything I could buy I see I can also buy food but haven’t figured that out yet either any help would be appreciated ty ps idk if I skipped over the story or not but who goes to school on the weekends???

Reactions: phreadom

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh this is annoying and can't get past it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more annoying is, click ignore and it decides i'm starting a new game?!?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ugh this is annoying and can't get past it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more annoying is, click ignore and it decides i'm starting a new game?!?
I must say I've never seen this kind of error. May I ask you to specify when do you get this error so I could fix it?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
( Sarcasm )First off Mr. Dev stop second guessing my choices if I click on someone or something do not put are you sure you want to blah blah this if I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t have clicked on it would I and is the mom showing up ring based or just on certain days and what would I use money for in the game haven’t seen anything I could buy I see I can also buy food but haven’t figured that out yet either any help would be appreciated ty ps idk if I skipped over the story or not but who goes to school on the weekends???
Hi, thanks for the input. Although most of the stuff you asked have already been covered here on f95zone I'll try to answer you anyways.

I'm not second guessing anyone's choices. I've put that there so you don't accidentally missclick and start something you didn't want to. Sure, you can scroll back and undo that but some players don't know that so it's a safety feature.

The mom is showing up only in the evening at living room and kitchen.

The money system is there but it's still missing the stores and earning system. This will be fully implemented in the next few patches during the next couple of weeks.

The school is open on weekends only because there isn't much to do outside of school just yet. So to prevent you just skipping two days I've left the school open. I When I add more content outside of school I will i fix this issue.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes