VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
how far can I go with allison so far?
For now every girl in the game is limited to level 2/3, that's the kissing/making out. Allison has a toilet masturbation scene but that's it.

I will add more content after I add all the girls into the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only way to prevent bad saves is to not change shit too much in a game if you change a bunch of core stuff in a game or change certain things too much then those will cause save incompatibility.

Checking it out and have no clue where the mother is I checked the 2 rooms downstairs in the evening and have never seen her. Rooms I that I see are kitchen and living room. So I guess the mom is a lie at least for me it seems to be that way. 3+ days later and she finally decided she better appear in the kitchen and cook something her son.

Claudia is bugged. Talked to everyone about Claudia and then talked to her and it acts like I found out about what she is doing when I have never seen it or anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Only way to prevent bad saves is to not change shit too much in a game if you change a bunch of core stuff in a game or change certain things too much then those will cause save incompatibility.
If only it was that easy. Do you think I rewrite my entire code for every update? The core stuff wasn't changed since 0.1.2. The problem occurs in the following events:

1. when you add a new variable
2. when you change the name of an existing label
3. When you rearange or add to the existing line number in a existing file
4. When you add a new call function

Now, I can avoid the number 2,3 and 4 but number 1 is nearly impossible to avoid cause as you add new content you need to add new variables.

The guys at lemmasoft gave me a few tips on how to avoid save game bug when adding a new variable but I have yet to test it.

Claudia is bugged. Talked to everyone about Claudia and then talked to her and it acts like I found out about what she is doing when I have never seen it or anything.
I'll check this out when I came back and fix it. Thanks for the info.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've scanned a bit but couldn't solidly figure this out. Is there content for the sex with mom route? I chose that and haven't seen her anywhere for at least a week. Guess I'll backtrack to help with dad route for now.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've scanned a bit but couldn't solidly figure this out. Is there content for the sex with mom route? I chose that and haven't seen her anywhere for at least a week. Guess I'll backtrack to help with dad route for now.
Yes of course there's content for the sex path, the problem for mom not showing up anywhere is something else.

There is a variable that determines at random where mom will be in the evening and it decides if mom will be in the living room, a kitchen or not at home. It's set up that around 80% of the time you will find mom on kitchen or in the living room and around 20% of the time she wont be home. For some reason it looks like that variable is stuck at those 20% where she's not home in your case.

You can try to reset it by going to your room, fast forward the time until night and then use the bed to go to sleep. This should reset the variable and hopefully fix your problem. Do this 2-3 times if it don't work at first.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yes of course there's content for the sex path, the problem for mom not showing up anywhere is something else.

There is a variable that determines at random where mom will be in the evening and it decided if mom will be in the living room, a kitchen or not at home. It's set up that around 80% of the time you will find mom on kitchen or in the living room and around 20% of the time she wont be home. For some reason it looks like that variable is stuck at those 20% where she's not home in your case.

You can try to reset it by going to your room, fast forward the time until night and then use the bed to go to sleep. This should reset the variable and hopefully fix your problem. Do this 2-3 times if it don't work at first.
follow-up tried the help with dad route and came across something I think is a bug. After I helped her choose out the lingerie, and that went fine. But when I went to help her again, we got to her room and then it started jumping to other locations and other conversations with her and then just went back to me free roaming the house. Thanks for the quick feedback btw. The game looks awesome.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
follow-up tried the help with dad route and came across something I think is a bug. After I helped her choose out the lingerie, and that went fine. But when I went to help her again, we got to her room and then it started jumping to other locations and other conversations with her and then just went back to me free roaming the house. Thanks for the quick feedback btw. The game looks awesome.
Hi, thank you for the info. But I think this problem is if you backtrack a lot. You see after every conversation you trigger a "flag" that let's the game know that you done a certain event and helps the game decide where to take you next. Now if you backtrack a lot it could lead to certain flags to stay in "True" position regardless you backtrack to a previous point in the game thus confusing the game on which conversation to play next and braking the game.

I strongly advise not to use backtrack a lot (especially if you've finished a certain event) but to rather use the save/load feature of the game. Then you can be certain you will get the right conversation every time.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, thank you for the info. But I think this problem is if you backtrack a lot. You see after every conversation you trigger a "flag" that let's the game know that you done a certain event and helps the game decide where to take you next. Now if you backtrack a lot it could lead to certain flags to stay in "True" position regardless you backtrack to a previous point in the game thus confusing the game on which conversation to play next and braking the game.

I strongly advise not to use backtrack a lot (especially if you've finished a certain event) but to rather use the save/load feature of the game. Then you can be certain you will get the right conversation every time.
Thanks, it's not too long, I might just reset and see if that fixes it. The kissing mom route worked just fine though once I tried it again. No glitches. So that's good.

Reactions: Yc3k

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Adding new content to the game doesn't usually affect a save file it's when someone changes modifies or removes something in the game that was already present in the save file. Skyrim is the same way. Add a bunch of mods to it and play and make saves later on removing some of those mods can have dire consequences. Save instability CTD's bug's or other problems.

Lots of work is needed with the spelling and other mistakes like this one that is still present in the game still. I also see a lot of capitalization mistakes. No capitalization of the first letter in a sentence as well as no capitalization of the letter I in any of the sentences.

If you leave the room after getting the congratulations you kissed three girls thing and then entering the room again you get the same message again.

Once you kiss the mother the congratulations you kissed 3 girls message disappears and you no longer have to keep hitting the ok button to keep playing.

Note to others don't go the help mother route unless you want to NTR yourself instead only go the fuck mom route as that'll be the only one worth doing. I thought the help her was the love route but instead it's just lets you watch some loser fuck her instead. I'm guessing her wannabe husband not sure as it never triggered and I just glanced at one of her video's. So the help mother route is off the table for me and will be ignored.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Adding new content to the game doesn't usually affect a save file it's when someone changes modifies or removes something in the game that was already present in the save file. Skyrim is the same way. Add a bunch of mods to it and play and make saves later on removing some of those mods can have dire consequences. Save instability CTD's bug's or other problems.
I know that. I but the difference between 0.1.3 and 0.1.4 is quite big since a lot of the game functionalities has been added in the latest version. I still have to test adding the variables without breaking the save files.

Both options for Claudia lead to blackmail? If you pick blackmail her she opens her shirt and shows you her bra if you pick help her he blackmails her forces her to show you her bra and then makes her pull her bra up and shows you her breasts. To me the help one is suppose to be a love route and by looking in the scripts both are listed under blackmail = True. So to me the help me route shouldn't have blackmail in it at all and if it does then it's not really a love route. So for now I'm not even going to waste time on the help me route as it's the same as the blackmail one.
That's because you didnt find her true help route. Please don't post a bug or tell other players some route sucks just because you haven't found it.

The mother doesn't seem to be home every night. Hell she seems to be gone most of the fucking evenings it's really hard to increase stats of someone if they are gone all of the time. Is she working late or whoring around? It's official she is most definitely whoring around somewhere she was gone for almost 2 weeks before she reappeared again after the end of current content that the game said that I reached.
This has been covered in a previous post. This shouldn't happen and I'll look into it as soon as I can.

I can see Ben's a bit of an idiot. Especially when he says that 50 shades of grey is a load of crap and that reading it will not work for her. Him and his mom have a better chance to learn something from 50 shades of grey then they will ever learn from that fucking grandturd. As I have been playing the game I have been scrubbing out grandturd from most of the game and what I can't I just change his name to grandturd and spam past their stuff.
If you pick the help mom route and then talk to her in the kitchen where you take her to her room so she can show you how to do things with her imaginary friend when he says show him how you would do a blow job it jumps from there and moves back to the couch with the mother talking to you and you can enter the kitchen and repeat seduce but the bug keeps making you jump to the couch.
OK, now you're starting to piss me off. Calling my MC an idiot is calling me an idiot. Guess what, I've created him. If you hate the MC and the grandpa char so much why do you keep on playing this game? Not everyone shares your opinion and your continuous rant against grandpa and MC just makes you a douche. I will not removes the grandpa char and I will not change my chars just because you don't like them. I appreciate your input around bugs and glitches and I'm not trying to be an asshole here but if you have complaints then give me some constructive advice rather then saying mom is a whore, MC is an idiot and grandpa is a grandturd or whatever you call him.

Lots of work is needed with the spelling and other mistakes like this one that is still present in the game still. I also see a lot of capitalization mistakes. No capitalization of the first letter in a sentence as well as no capitalization of the letter I in any of the sentence
Yes I know. Lot's of work need to be put into the game, period. The game isn't even in alpha stage, so please cut me some slack. I only have two arms.

If you leave the room after getting the congratulations you kissed three girls thing and then entering the room again you get the same message again.

Once you kiss the mother the congratulations you kissed 3 girls message disappears and you no longer have to keep hitting the ok button to keep playing.
Thanks for this input. I will look into it and fix this for the next release. If you get a missing label error it's most likely caused by a save game bug. The label is in the game so try to start a new game to see if it's still present.

Note to others don't go the help mother route unless you want to NTR yourself instead only go the fuck mom route as that'll be the only one worth doing. I thought the help her was the love route but instead it's just lets you watch some loser fuck her instead. I'm guessing her wannabe husband not sure as it never triggered and I just glanced at one of her video's. So the help mother route is off the table for me and will be ignored.
Again with your biased opinions. First of all there will be no love option for mom. Second, again with dissing my chars before I've even properly introduced them. Thirdly how do you know those videos that are in are not for the mom fuck route? :)

You are jumping to conclusions and dissing my work before you've even seen where will it lead.

Once again, I do respect your opinion, as a mater of fact I respect anyones opinion, but please let me finish the game and story before jumping at my throath and calling me an idiot. ;)

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
So can you only makeout with the mother in this version?

Also, how far can you go with the teacher? I can't seem to unlock the "level 3 seduction" as I can't visit the uncle (it says "not in this version")

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So can you only makeout with the mother in this version?

Also, how far can you go with the teacher? I can't seem to unlock the "level 3 seduction" as I can't visit the uncle (it says "not in this version")
This game is still in it's infant stages of development, so nothing pass level 2/3 seduction is not done yet. In other words the furtherest you can progress with any char so far is kissing. I will add more content as patches will roll out.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
For now every girl in the game is limited to level 2/3, that's the kissing/making out. Allison has a toilet masturbation scene but that's it.

I will add more content after I add all the girls into the game.
Where I can catch that toilet masturbation scene? Also what are the final scores for Relationship and Affection for all the actual girls?

And finally, there are only 3 images for the gallery at the moment right? 2 for Allison and 1 for Haley, Sorry if I'm asking so many question but I want to see all the scenes and some final scores seems weird...

Thanks for all the working man, you're doing a good work!

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Where I can catch that toilet masturbation scene? Also what are the final scores for Relationship and Affection for all the actual girls?

And finally, there are only 3 images for the gallery at the moment right? 2 for Allison and 1 for Haley, Sorry if I'm asking so many question but I want to see all the scenes and some final scores seems weird...

Thanks for all the working man, you're doing a good work!
The toilet masturbation scene can be seen at school toilet in the afternoon if you got affection points with Allison high enough.

As far as the Relationship and Affection scores go, you are limited to 60 Relationship and 15 Affection points with all of the girls. When the game is finished it will be 100/100. The game is limited at it's current state to only kiss scene. You cannot pass beyond it. As the updates will roll out so will the more and more H scenes come.

Actually, there are 2 phone images for Allison, 2 phone images for Claudia and 1 phone image for Haley at the moment. When I release the final 0.1.4 update there will be at least 1 more for Danielle and 1 more for Gracie.

Thank you for the support.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
The toilet masturbation scene can be seen at school toilet in the afternoon if you got affection points with Allison high enough.

As far as the Relationship and Affection scores go, you are limited to 60 Relationship and 15 Affection points with all of the girls. When the game is finished it will be 100/100. The game is limited at it's current state to only kiss scene. You cannot pass beyond it. As the updates will roll out so will the more and more H scenes come.

Actually, there are 2 phone images for Allison, 2 phone images for Claudia and 1 phone image for Haley at the moment. When I release the final 0.1.4 update there will be at least 1 more for Danielle and 1 more for Gracie.

Thank you for the support.
hmm weird, Gracie is 57/15, Allison 60/20, Haley 60/20, Claudia 62/25 and Danielle 55/15, I have more affection points in some of them and even Claudia goes even further, I think with Gracie and Danielle there is something I didn't do for them, and with Claudia I did the not blackmail route so maybe because that...

I'm going to search for the Claudia 2 phone images but I'm thinking maybe those are only for the blackmail route

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hmm weird, Gracie is 57/15, Allison 60/20, Haley 60/20, Claudia 62/25 and Danielle 55/15, I have more affection points in some of them and even Claudia goes even further, I think with Gracie and Danielle there is something I didn't do for them, and with Claudia I did the not blackmail route so maybe because that...

I'm going to search for the Claudia 2 phone images but I'm thinking maybe those are only for the blackmail route
I'll have to check those points. Perhaps I've miscalculated something or somewhere I've accidentally put more/less points then the action should actually grant.

One picture is definitely for the blackmail route. That I can tell you for sure. Those pictures are just for show as far as this update is concerned, but after the last 0.1.4 patch they will serve an actual purpose as in you will be able to sell them to your grandpa for cash. But, more on that when the updates come...

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes