• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, just a quick info.

0.1.4b is out for my patrons for testing and it will go public in a couple of days. I've worked towards some improvements over the last version along with adding some new content. So, here's what's been made.

• Added the bathroom scene - for now you can only take shower there for a small energy boost
  • Added Danielle bathroom scene - there's a chance you'll stumble upon Danielle in the bathroom
  • Added Danielle bathroom spy scene - you will be able to spy on her
  • Added Danielle bathroom photo opportunity - if you meet the right requirements you will be able to take her picture in the bathroom
  • Added "Take a photo" scene for Danielle in the living room - there are 2 different outcomes for this scene depending on how high your affection with her is
  • Added missing labels for Danielle - this is a BUGFIX that got reported here on the f95zone.
  • Bug fix - fixed a bug where a broken Danielle label would take you to a random scene that isn't related
  • Fix - I've found some inconsistencies in Haley seduction route and fixed them. The problem occurred if you started the second seduction scene while in the school in the afternoon
  • Removed "Are you sure" menu for all of the talk and seduction path on all of the girls - it was brought to my attention that this was unnecessary because if you accidentaly clicked on the wrong menu you could always roll back to the previous menu so this was really just a waste of time
  • Various other small bug fixes

Also, in the 0.1.4b version I hope I have finally fixed the notorious broken save game bug. I've rearranged some of the variables and tried some new techniques for adding new variables suggested to me by the guys at lemmasoft. When I updated the game locally from 0.1.4a -> 0.1.4b and tried to load various saves from version 0.1.4a they all worked. Now I have to explain that I cannot guarantee that all of your old save files will work, especially from older versions than 0.1.4a but I'm fairly confident that I will be able to avoid future save crashes as updates roll out.

I still have a bit of a trouble with the in-game update system because, even though it does update the game, it downloads the entire game before updating instead just the parts that were actually updated thus rendering the whole updater to a bit of a gimmick cause it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. What's the point of downloading the entire game via the update just to update a few MB when you can just as easily download the full game which is smaller in size than the update version and still use your old saves. Now, the problem is 99% in my web server and I'm hoping I will find a solution for it soon. In the meantime you can use the updater or you can download the full version. Current situation is that it wouldn't make much of a difference.

All in all, 0.1.4b will be released to the public in a couple of days and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, just a quick info.

0.1.4b is out for my patrons for testing and it will go public in a couple of days. I've worked towards some improvements over the last version along with adding some new content. So, here's what's been made.

• Added the bathroom scene - for now you can only take shower there for a small energy boost
  • Added Danielle bathroom scene - there's a chance you'll stumble upon Danielle in the bathroom
  • Added Danielle bathroom spy scene - you will be able to spy on her
  • Added Danielle bathroom photo opportunity - if you meet the right requirements you will be able to take her picture in the bathroom
  • Added "Take a photo" scene for Danielle in the living room - there are 2 different outcomes for this scene depending on how high your affection with her is
  • Added missing labels for Danielle - this is a BUGFIX that got reported here on the f95zone.
  • Bug fix - fixed a bug where a broken Danielle label would take you to a random scene that isn't related
  • Fix - I've found some inconsistencies in Haley seduction route and fixed them. The problem occurred if you started the second seduction scene while in the school in the afternoon
  • Removed "Are you sure" menu for all of the talk and seduction path on all of the girls - it was brought to my attention that this was unnecessary because if you accidentaly clicked on the wrong menu you could always roll back to the previous menu so this was really just a waste of time
  • Various other small bug fixes

Also, in the 0.1.4b version I hope I have finally fixed the notorious broken save game bug. I've rearranged some of the variables and tried some new techniques for adding new variables suggested to me by the guys at lemmasoft. When I updated the game locally from 0.1.4a -> 0.1.4b and tried to load various saves from version 0.1.4a they all worked. Now I have to explain that I cannot guarantee that all of your old save files will work, especially from older versions than 0.1.4a but I'm fairly confident that I will be able to avoid future save crashes as updates roll out.

I still have a bit of a trouble with the in-game update system because, even though it does update the game, it downloads the entire game before updating instead just the parts that were actually updated thus rendering the whole updater to a bit of a gimmick cause it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. What's the point of downloading the entire game via the update just to update a few MB when you can just as easily download the full game which is smaller in size than the update version and still use your old saves. Now, the problem is 99% in my web server and I'm hoping I will find a solution for it soon. In the meantime you can use the updater or you can download the full version. Current situation is that it wouldn't make much of a difference.

All in all, 0.1.4b will be released to the public in a couple of days and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

HELL YEAH!!!!!LOve this game!!!!thanks yc3k!!!!!
Regards
Zal :cool:;)

Reactions: Stuwi71 and Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys,

"The Senior" version 0.1.4b is available for download at my page.

Now, this build is a further improvement on the 0.1.4a and has some new stuff added along with some bugfixes. Here's what's new in this build.
  • Added bathroom scene - for now you can take showers only there for extra energy
  • Added Danielle bathroom scene - you can barge in on her and spy her
  • Added Danielle bathroom photo opportunity - if you meet the right conditions you will be able to take her pictures
  • Added "Take a photo" for Danielle in the living room
  • Added missing labels for Danielle - bug fix
  • BUG - Fixed some of the Haley seduction inconsistencies
  • BUG - Fixed broken Danielle label that would make you randomly jump to a wrong scene
  • Removed the "Are you sure" question when trying an interaction on any girl
  • Various other bug fixes
Also, in this build the notorious "load an old save" bug should be fixed which means that if you have an older 0.1.4a version your old save game files should work fine. Hopefully.

If you find any bugs or glitches I overlooked or missed please feel free to report them either through comment or messaging me directly.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was in a thread with @klx not too long ago and we both agree that there aren't enough games with shower spying.

It's not at all cliche and overused.

More games need shower spying.

Maybe groping in their sleep too ... that's not been used enough.

Reactions: xןʞ

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Nice little update, less buggy so more enjoyable!
Bathroom and living room scenes were cool! Danielle is hot :p

Reactions: Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I was in a thread with @klx not too long ago and we both agree that there aren't enough games with shower spying.

Be sure to remember that for future updates.

If you like that, then you'll LOVE my next update that will come out. ;)

Just a sneak peek.

Reactions: phreadom

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How do I ask girl out when I click on icon it go in inventory any help?
This feature is still not fully implemented. The mechanics are in there but there's still no content for that. When 0.1.4c is out the first girl you will be able to invite out is Gracie. Gradually I will add other girls to the party.

Reactions: Assassin

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just started playing and the mother is missing from every place? Am I missing something?
If you've started a new game then Danielle won't be at home on the first day. Skip to second day and then you can find her at home either in the living room, kitchen or bathroom but only at evening. During the daytime she's at work and that part will be added in the next update.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nice little update, less buggy so more enjoyable!
Bathroom and living room scenes were cool! Danielle is hot :p
Btw. If you start the bathroom scene after you've completed the main story with her, to the point of kissing, you'll get a different ending in the bathroom scene. Just saying. ;)

Reactions: rgnar62
Mar 25, 2018
quick question, if the bathroom scene came out first for me before completing the main story to the point of kissing does it mean i won't get to barge on her and spy on her again and miss the opportunity to take a photo? because right now i keep on knocking first before entering the shower, and the mom keep on saying that i can't enter

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
quick question, if the bathroom scene came out first for me before completing the main story to the point of kissing does it mean i won't get to barge on her and spy on her again and miss the opportunity to take a photo? because right now i keep on knocking first before entering the shower, and the mom keep on saying that i can't enter
Yeah, this scene is a bit of a easter egg. You can barge in anytime on her, but once she catches you in there it's game over. You can't enter anymore if she's in there (will add some more stuff for that later on). The difference between spying on her early and later in the seduction is just the ending. Now if you happen to barge in on her early in the game you can just choose the option to leave the bathroom and you will be able to enter again.

This scene will probably have some alterations in one of the next updates, but for now is like that.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

You forgot the clearly not often enough used MC-looking-at-his-own-dick-in-the-shower scene. Or jacking off there.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You forgot the clearly not often enough used MC-looking-at-his-own-dick-in-the-shower scene. Or jacking off there.
TBH, It's not easy to be original with the Rule34 in place. Besides, cliche or not, I still like those scenes. ;)

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes