VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Because it's similar to real life and just like in rl you have to grind to get to the prize. :)

Just kidding there. Main reason why most of devs put the grind in it is so the story would get some meaning and "air time" and it's much easier to give the player the freedom of choice this way than through linear storytelling.

If you remove the grind you have a linear story that you'll pass through like reading a book and unless you are creating a literal visual novel you want to avoid that. All games have grind. From the AAA titles to ren'py visual novels. The difference is is the grind fun or tedious.

Now, the grinding part in my game is still a little bit tedious because there's nothing else to do in the game apart from seducing the girls. With added content and mechanics in the upcoming patches it should be more interesting.

Cheers.
Thanks for the reply. I do enjoy the game, and am looking forward to more development of the story.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone could give me the save of the previous version because I was doing a cleanup on my computer and erased the save along with another and suffering to conceive all again. So if anyone can help me?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
someone could give me the save of the previous version because I was doing a cleanup on my computer and erased the save along with another and suffering to conceive all again. So if anyone can help me?
What version of the game you have and what kind of a save file do you need? A 100% completed save file or something else?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I cant trigger the Masturbation with Allison in any kind of form, i don't know why but it seems impossible for me :frown:

jslkfjsskjsf

Feb 17, 2018
i need a walkthrough or something! Either the Updates basically have no new content in them or something is wrong. the furthest ive gotten with the teacher is kissing her. Where are the 11 new videos for her that you added? or new photos? ive seen no new content from the teacher or Gracie since the first time i played this game months ago! am i doing something wrong or do the updates not have a lot of content?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I cant trigger the Masturbation with Allison in any kind of form, i don't know why but it seems impossible for me :frown:
The masturbation event is in the school toilet in the afternoon (after class) after you've completed Allison's second seduction scene. The one where she let's you take a photo of her.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i need a walkthrough or something! Either the Updates basically have no new content in them or something is wrong. the furthest ive gotten with the teacher is kissing her. Where are the 11 new videos for her that you added? or new photos? ive seen no new content from the teacher or Gracie since the first time i played this game months ago! am i doing something wrong or do the updates not have a lot of content?
The walkthrough is in the making. As for the new content goes, there were no new content added for Gracie and Allison, only for Danielle. After this update is complete (lot's of new game mechanics are implemented in this update) I will be able to add new content on a much regular basis. For now, unfortunately, there is no content past kissing for any girl.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is there is just kisses ? i kissed all girls and nothing happened. is that it ?
For now, yes. I'm adding the content gradually. If you're looking for more lewd stuff then I suggest you check back after a couple of updates.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I love the fact that good amount of the breasts on the girls are more realistic. Getting tired of folks just hitting that Bust Slider to max all the time. So many 'interesting' game concepts are ruined for me when the tits are nearly twice the size of the head of the girls or EVERYONE seems to have G Cup sizes.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I love the fact that good amount of the breasts on the girls are more realistic. Getting tired of folks just hitting that Bust Slider to max all the time. So many 'interesting' game concepts are ruined for me when the tits are nearly twice the size of the head of the girls or EVERYONE seems to have G Cup sizes.
I couldn't agree more. I mean I love big bewbs as much as the next guy, but even when they're big I still like them to be realistic in size.

When creating girls I tried to create something for everyone. So you have, big boobs, small boobs, skinny, curvy, sporty, short, tall, big booty, small booty... In other words everyone should find something, or someone, to like.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hank you very much, even if you can not help thanks for trying.
No worries. I'll create a save game file with 100% all of the girls and send it to you. Still don't understand why would you want that cause you'll skip 90% of the game. :)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
in the game files they are vidoes of mum and dad in bedroom fking …. but how do you find that in game. iv helped mum till the end. and at night before I go to sleep I cant see any content with mum and dad. in fact iv never seen dad at all in this game. maybe the dev can add a spy into mums bedroom at night

Reactions: rgnar62

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
No worries. I'll create a save game file with 100% all of the girls and send it to you. Still don't understand why would you want that cause you'll skip 90% of the game. :)
that's not it I would like to play it all again so now I take it without time because I have to teach. But thank you very much I know I'm asking for a boring thing making you waste your time. Thank you so much for helping.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
is there only kiss scenes ? cuz it say's to me "congragts u kissed all 3 girls" .." do u want to finish the game?"

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is there only kiss scenes ? cuz it say's to me "congragts u kissed all 3 girls" .." do u want to finish the game?"
For now, yes. This has been covered several times.

I am adding content gradually and for now there are no content beyond the kissing scene. If you want more than that, and I know you do, you'll have to check back after a few updates. Sorry.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
that's not it I would like to play it all again so now I take it without time because I have to teach. But thank you very much I know I'm asking for a boring thing making you waste your time. Thank you so much for helping.
You're not boring me. If I can help I will. By changing my code directly I can create any possible game state and then create a save file.

What I don't understand is what kind of save file would you like? I apologize for not understanding you, but would you please try to explain to me where were you in the seduction process with each of the girls so I could try to simulate it or what kind of game state would you like to have, so I could try to simulate that.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes