VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
in the game files they are vidoes of mum and dad in bedroom fking …. but how do you find that in game. iv helped mum till the end. and at night before I go to sleep I cant see any content with mum and dad. in fact iv never seen dad at all in this game. maybe the dev can add a spy into mums bedroom at night
I was wondering the same? Did I miss something or the dad doesn't appear yet in game?
Where can I find thoses videos in the files please?

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
You're not boring me. If I can help I will. By changing my code directly I can create any possible game state and then create a save file.

What I don't understand is what kind of save file would you like? I apologize for not understanding you, but would you please try to explain to me where were you in the seduction process with each of the girls so I could try to simulate it or what kind of game state would you like to have, so I could try to simulate that.
I was 100% with the characters. But if I can I only want 100% of the previous version because I want to find out what has changed on its own.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I was wondering the same? Did I miss something or the dad doesn't appear yet in game?
I used UnRen to unpack the game and then go to game file and the pic and clips are inside the images folder

Reactions: rgnar62

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I used UnRen to unpack the game and then go to game file and the pic and clips are inside the images folder
The videos are in there, but the scene where you'll be able to watch them in game will be in the 0.1.4c.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I was 100% with the characters. But if I can I only want 100% of the previous version because I want to find out what has changed on its own.
Oh, now I get it. Sure thing mate. I'll make a save game for you.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry it took me so long. I was a bit busy.

Here's the link to the save game file that should do what you wanted. This save game is from a version 0.1.4b so if you don't have that version please update the game firs or there's a chance the save file won't work.

To use it, simply open the .rar file and copy the content into c:\users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\*game_name* and start the game. If everything was OK you should see the save file on the first slot. Hope it works.

Here's the link to the save file:

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry it took me so long. I was a bit busy.

Here's the link to the save game file that should do what you wanted. This save game is from a version 0.1.4b so if you don't have that version please update the game firs or there's a chance the save file won't work.

To use it, simply open the .rar file and copy the content into c:\users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\*game_name* and start the game. If everything was OK you should see the save file on the first slot. Hope it works.

Here's the link to the save file:
thank you so much

Reactions: Yc3k
D

Deleted member 841602

Really really nice story and advantages in them. its really different from others and i hope u keep coding on it. its funny and hot. but the best is the story. hopefully u have fun continuing this game im really awaiting it. :) thumbs up. greetings from ger

Reactions: Yc3k and Centurion

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I just tried v0.14b and truth said, the game is not bad at all.

I'm not really into honey select graphics, but the dialogs are funny, and the pace is good for what I like (I hate those speedy fuck games)

Very little content, yes, but it's only 0.14, so I'll give it a longer try.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I just tried v0.14b and thruth said, the game is not bad at all.

I'm not really into honey select graphics, but the dialogs are funny, and the pace is good for what I like (I hate those speedy fuck games)

Very little content, yes, but it's only 0.14, so I'll give it a longer try.
Thank you for the honesty. I would create the game with hand drawn graphics if I was any good at it, but I'm not. :)

The content will come over time. I'm aware there's little of it at the moment but it's a slow process.

Reactions: Zal

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for the honesty. I would create the game with hand drawn graphics if I was any good at it, but I'm not. :)

The content will come over time. I'm aware there's little of it at the moment but it's a slow process.
Quick question just to check if I've already covered everything in v0.14:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that covers all the questions I have; thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just loaded an old savegame to try the other route, and I've just realized it seems blackmail & romance routes are changed... picking blackmail to Claudia leads to romance, and quite the opposite.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Quick question just to check if I've already covered everything in v0.14:

I think that covers all the questions I have; thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just loaded an old savegame to try the other route, and I've just realized it seems blackmail & romance routes are changed... picking blackmail to Claudia leads to romance, and quite the opposite.
Hi mate. Let me try to answer to all of your questions.

There I hope I answered all your questions. As for the Claudia goes, as I already wrote, there is a blackmail and a true romance route. The true romance route doesn't have any blackmail elements or boob pictures and it is a bit tricky to get. If you need help let me know.

Cheers.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi mate. Let me try to answer to all of your questions.

There I hope I answered all your questions. As for the Claudia goes, as I already wrote, there is a blackmail and a true romance route. The true romance route doesn't have any blackmail elements or boob pictures and it is a bit tricky to get. If you need help let me know.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot for your answers; I guess I'm missing something then...

I think that's all. Thanks in advance.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
All that worked perfectly!!!

Thanks a lot, once more, for your help & guidance; please, keep up the good work!!!

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Appears as though 0.1.4c has been released for patreons.

Could you at least tell us the change log for those of us that can't see it?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Appears as though 0.1.4c has been released for patreons.

Could you at least tell us the change log for those of us that can't see it?
It's just a alpha release for the purpose of testing one particular module and that is the sleep visits and it is not intended for public release. I'm working round the clock to finish the public release, the 0.1.4d, so it could be out during the next week hopefully. When it's done I'll post the full change log.

D

Deleted member 841602

i wish this game could be a fullgame, its like eating theoutside of a sweet filled pie. u can taste the sweet filled but u cant eat it ^^. thats so sad that u have no group where u can split up work Yc3k. would be really sad too if ur ideas would die. when i played it i sensed the love u have put in it. there are not so many devs outside there who put so much effort in it and share it. my opinion.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i wish this game could be a fullgame, its like eating theoutside of a sweet filled pie. u can taste the sweet filled but u cant eat it ^^. thats so sad that u have no group where u can split up work Yc3k. would be really sad too if ur ideas would die. when i played it i sensed the love u have put in it. there are not so many devs outside there who put so much effort in it and share it. my opinion.
Thanks mate I'm glad you like the game. Unfortunately I don't have the money to pay someone to help me and besides this one guy (a fantastic guy) that offered me to proofread my texts for free and another one that offered me the services of translating my game to German, I haven't found anyone yet willing to help.

Regardless of that, the game will not die out nor will I abandon the project. Money is important in the development process but I'm not doing this for the money. I'm doing this because I want to put my vision and ideas on to the screen and I just love doing it. In other words, you can expect it to be finished in due time, it's just hard to tell how long will it take.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes