• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
cool little update, thanks a lot :heartcoveredeyes: hopefully more interaction in the home like maybe breakfast in the morning and some touching options would be welcomed :eek:penedeyewink::eazyHype:

Reactions: Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is there a way to get gifts or other stuff that are in the phone menu cause i think im stuck
There will be after the 0.1.4d update. In that update I will introduce the "angry" system for the girls along with the gifts system and the whole inventory/earning/shop system. For now only the mechanic are in the game without any actual content.

In other words it will be in place in a week or so.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Eagerly waiting for the other girls. I was never a big fan of fucking your own mom

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
im lost, at what time are you supposed to stumble upon seeing mom and trigger the scene, all im doing is "youve taken a relaxing shower and feel much better" or "ive taken a shower already today"??? @Yc3k nvm seems you got to play for about 2 weeks for the scene to trigger

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, so just started this game, having a bit of trouble. I can only find 2 rooms downstairs (kitchen, living room) and 2 upstairs (my room, bathroom). Are these it? If so, I cannot find Mom to save my life. I went downstairs in the evenings, nothing. Am I missing something?

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
OK, so just started this game, having a bit of trouble. I can only find 2 rooms downstairs (kitchen, living room) and 2 upstairs (my room, bathroom). Are these it? If so, I cannot find Mom to save my life. I went downstairs in the evenings, nothing. Am I missing something?
she sometimes isnt there in the evening, like every other day, its either the living room or kitchen downstairs

Reactions: mickster101

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
she sometimes isnt there in the evening, like every other day, its either the living room or kitchen downstairs
The only time mom isn't at home is on the first day. After that she's either in the kitchen, living room or bathroom. But only at evening cause she's at work during the day. After the next update you'll be able to visit her at work during daytime also.

***EDIT***
Since I'm seeing a lot of confusion regarding that, I'll change that in the next update so she'll be available from the start. It was done this way to ease the coding for me because the randomization of her location occurs during the night, so on the first day there is no randomization (night hasn't passed yet) and the game simply don't put her anywhere. I'll change the code so she will still be in one of those three places regardless of randomization from the very start.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
im lost, at what time are you supposed to stumble upon seeing mom and trigger the scene, all im doing is "youve taken a relaxing shower and feel much better" or "ive taken a shower already today"??? @Yc3k nvm seems you got to play for about 2 weeks for the scene to trigger
It is purely random. There's a 1 in 3 chance she will be in the bathroom when you enter (in the evening).

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Yc3k, I have to admit I am really loving this game. The girls thus far are quite enjoyable and I actually like 'hanging around' them. The approach stories are also good, and I am looking forward to how the MC starts to cull the MILF herd of moms in the game. I hope that eventually moms and daughters participate together, but that might strain the games inner narrative and credulity. Still, one can hope!

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm enjoying everything about the game but the grind. Why do developers think grinding is so necessary?

Reactions: Arcane666

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yc3k, I have to admit I am really loving this game. The girls thus far are quite enjoyable and I actually like 'hanging around' them. The approach stories are also good, and I am looking forward to how the MC starts to cull the MILF herd of moms in the game. I hope that eventually moms and daughters participate together, but that might strain the games inner narrative and credulity. Still, one can hope!
Well, tbh I still haven't decided yet how will the MC handle all this and what will be available in the late game. There are a lot of ideas on the paper but I still don't know which ones will enter the game eventually.

Also, I'm glad you like the game, appreciate the support.

Reactions: phreadom

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm enjoying everything about the game but the grind. Why do developers think grinding is so necessary?
Because it's similar to real life and just like in rl you have to grind to get to the prize. :)

Just kidding there. Main reason why most of devs put the grind in it is so the story would get some meaning and "air time" and it's much easier to give the player the freedom of choice this way than through linear storytelling.

If you remove the grind you have a linear story that you'll pass through like reading a book and unless you are creating a literal visual novel you want to avoid that. All games have grind. From the AAA titles to ren'py visual novels. The difference is is the grind fun or tedious.

Now, the grinding part in my game is still a little bit tedious because there's nothing else to do in the game apart from seducing the girls. With added content and mechanics in the upcoming patches it should be more interesting.

Cheers.

Reactions: phreadom
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes